My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SwiftRunner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sipeks

SwiftRunner Empty
PostSubject: SwiftRunner   SwiftRunner I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:02 am

SwiftRunner

SwiftRunner Hirespony

Species: Unicorn

Mane: Long, but stylish, blue.

Tail: Blue, kept straight.

Eyes: Quite serious looking most of the time, blue color to to them.

Body: Quite slim, while looking quite muscular.

Cutie Mark: A pony running at a fast pace. In the cutiemark, you can see wind passign by the pony.

Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Swift is a helpful, sweet guy to anyone he meets, as long as you stay on his good side. He's willing to make friends with just about anyone, but will get competitive if challenged. He likes to stay in fit shape, and can be seen jogging quite frequently, or doing just about anything to stay in his top condition. He also has a soft side for little animals.

Dislikes: Laziness, Rudeness, and Criminals

History: Swift was born to two loving parents in the town of Ponyville. He was raised in a quite, medium sized house. He was raised like any other pony, and studied like any other pony. The only thing that set him aside from the rest was his ability to run at extremely high speeds. No one could keep up with him when he is running. Eventually he started participating in race events, and that's how he got his cutiemark. But, eventually one day in school, they were learning about the Royal Guards of Canterlot. This fascinated Swift the most. How they were so loyal to their city; they would put their very lives at stake to keep their city safe. After learning about the guards, he decided that he was going to do all in his power to join the Royal Guard.

He decided that he was going to have to start small. He would go out for jogs everyday to keep in his best physical condition. He would also do some weight lifting here in there. Eventually, he got a bit more into his studies, he got intrigued also by magic. He studied all he could find on magic, but at the same time still keeping up with his physical needs.

Eventually, he was old enough to move out. Throughout his life, he saved enough to buy a nice home in Canterlot. Though sad that he had to leave his family and friends and hometown, he was happy that he was one step closer to joining the royal guard. He said his goodbyes, and pack up. He was now on the train to Canterlot.

He eventually arrived in Ponyville. He stepped out of the train cart with a smile on his face. He found his way to his new home. Though when he got there, he was not surprised to see that the house needed some fixing, but that didn't take to long. He finally settled into his little house on the edge of Canterlot, ready to plan out the rest of his life, and maybe find out how to join the royal guard.

Eventually after spending some time in Canterlot, and honing his skills, he finalyl joined the Royal Guard. It was the happiest day of his life; all that he had been working for had come true. He received his set of armor and was set for duty. He walked out with his suit on, and a smile on his face. Eventually he got to his post. the first day was slow, however, this didn't matter to Swift; he was just happy that he got the position. After the day was done, he decided to walk home in his armor. He was satisfied with how his first day went; as a matter of fact, he quite enjoyed it. He eventually got to his home. He took one last look at the sun setting in Canterlot, it was quite the sight. He turned around and entered his house. Immediately, he took off his armor and went to bed, wanting to get an early start on tomorrow. He couldn't wait to be able to work the night shift.

Example RP segment: (1)

As Swift was walking through the streets of Canterlot, he stumbled upon a young filly who was crying. Wondering what was wrong, Swift approach the young pony with a giant smile on his face. In the calmest voice he could muster up, he said " Whats wrong young one. Are you lost". In a weeping voice, the young pony said " Yes mister, I walked away from the stall that my mother was at and now shes gone". The little pony then went back to crying.

Swift never had that happen to him, so he couldn't relate, but at the same time, he could feel what she was feeling. He went closer to the pony and said " Well, would you like some help looking for your mother". The young pony sprung up, wiping the tears from her eyes. She then said " If its not a bother". Swift then replied with " Not at all, now, lets not waste any time". He helped the young filly up as they searched high and low for the young ponies mother.

The day was closed to finish, the sun starting to set. The two were tired and were losing faith. The two turned their last corner for the day. Cheer filled the young ponies eyes as Swift watched her walk away. Swift ran after her, being able to keep up easily. The young pony jumped into her mothers arms, as they both cried tears of joy. The mother looked up and said " Are you the one that returned her to me". Swift replied to the mother saying " Yes, it was no problem at all. I'm just glad we were able to find you". The two exchanged their thank yous and goodbyes, and Swift was off to his house. Swift placed a smile on his face as he walked towards his home. Thinking that he did the noble thing, like a Royal Gard would do. He finally reached his house. He walked inside and took off his coat. He sank himself into his chair and picked up a good book to read.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Sipeks on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bob

SwiftRunner Empty
PostSubject: Re: SwiftRunner   SwiftRunner I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:15 am

Welcome to the forum, approved.
Back to top Go down

SwiftRunner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: