My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starcatcher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Starcatcher Empty
PostSubject: Starcatcher   Starcatcher I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:25 am

Starcatcher
Starcatcher Img1499qi

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Navy with blue streaks, razored and ever so slightly wavy.

Tail: See mane.

Eyes: Purple.

Body: A light blue, similar to the colour of a summer sky.

Cutie Mark: A purple crescent moon with some star points around it. This symbolises her love of the sky, the night and all that's in it.

Age (Baby,adult): Teen.

Personality: Starcatcher has random bursts of shyness, but normally is kind and calm. When she can be shy however, normally she just returns to the sky - that always calms her down. She doesn't really like dressing up as she finds it impractical. She will stand firmly for what she believes in, and is sometimes a bit stubborn. Star loves to read, and enjoys how books can transport you to another world. Most of her tastes include a wide variety, with the occasional romance now and again. She has an amazing memory for bird calls, and can often imitate them pretty well. This allows her to communicate relatively well with her feathered friends.

Likes: Happiness, the colour blue, the sky, the sea [or water in general], blueberry pie, reading, being around ponies, birds [as they accompany her in the sky], night flights, books, and lollies.

Dislikes: Bullies, meanies, loneliness, being trapped, and sadness.

History: Starcatcher is an orphan. She never had a home with loving parents and siblings. When she first opened her eyes, she was met with the darkest night and the most brilliant of starry skies. It left her awestruck, and she fell in love with the sky then and there. Wandering on her own for a while, she found Ponyville but didn't really want to live there, as she felt it was too fenced in. She scraped up a living and built herself a small home nearby using what resources she had, choosing to stay near what she loved the most.
One night, watching the skies as she always did, she noticed a faint glimmer in the distance. Spotting a shooting star, her eyes widened as she made a wish - she wished she could be among the things that she loved most and be free like a bird, to be able to fly. Getting up, she took off from the roof of her home, flapping her wings as hard as she could. Closing her eyes as she expected to be met with the force of the hard ground, she instead felt herself soaring. Higher and higher she went, until she finally eased open her eyes to find herself among the stars. Gasping, she looked around herself in awe, watching on as the stars twinkled, danced, almost like they were alive. That was when she got her cutie mark.

1. A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Trotting along, Starcatcher whistled a small tune to herself, set on simply checking out the town under the shroud of darkness like she always did. In her opinion, it always made everything more beautiful. Rounding a corner, she was startled to find a small filly sobbing on the sidewalk. She walked over cautiously, wondering if she could help.
"Hey there..." she said softly, kneeling near the filly. "Are you ok?"
The filly looked up shocked, before choking back a sob. "I... I'm..." Before Starcatcher could react, the filly literally threw herself at the teen. Eyes wide, Star recovered quickly, rubbing a hoof soothingly on the small foal's back.
"There there, it's alright." she said soothingly, and, eventually, the small filly's sobs turned to sniffles, and she pulled away, rubbing her eyes.
"Now what's wrong?" Star asked, her blue eyes showing her concern.
"M-My mother... she... she's gone." the filly sniffled, hiccuping at the end.
"Oh... Oh no..." Star mumbled, her heart reaching out to the poor child. "Come on." she said, standing up. "I'll help you sort things out." Leading the small filly along, they walked off to find her a new home.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by MiniKirby123 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:02 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

Starcatcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcatcher   Starcatcher I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:40 am

A very nice OC. Approved! You can begin posting in the forums :). And remember, you don't need to start in the Newbie Starting Area. And I see you've already discovered the chatbox!

Looking forward to RPing with you :D
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Starcatcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcatcher   Starcatcher I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:47 am

Oh, YAY! Thank you a massive bunch! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starcatcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcatcher   Starcatcher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starcatcher
Page 1 of 1