My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clearskies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkiePie101

Clearskies Empty
PostSubject: Clearskies   Clearskies I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:17 am

Clearskies
Clearskies Clearskies__pony_creator__by_pony_luver101-d5uvtl8
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Light blue with a darker streak in it.
Tail: Ditto.
Eyes: Light blue
Body: White
Cutie Mark: A quill with a sun behind it, which represents her natural story-writing ability and imagination.
Age (Baby,adult): Young Adult (21)
Personality: Kind, Impatient, Humorous, Loyal, Has a short temper
Dislikes: Situations in which she has to wait, Bullies, Rain
History: Clearskies was brought up in Ponyville, and had a relatively easy childhood until her mother went into a coma due to a chariot crash. Her father didn't make enough money to support the family , so they had to move to Manehatten to live with her uncle's family. When she turned 20 she moved back to Ponyville to start her bookshop, The Pen and Quill, in order to make enough funds to help her family and treat her mother.
Example RP segment:

Clearskies trotted merrily across the dirt roads of Ponyville. She had finished a new chapter of her novel, and it was a beautiful day. She neared the street that led back to her house, when she heard a small voice calling for help in the alleyway behind Sugarcube corner.

"Wonder what this is about..." Clearskies thought out loud, and flew into the alley. WHat she saw there made her blood boil. A tough-looking young colt was picking and a small filly, poking her with a sharp stick in his mouth and verbally abusing her.

"Hey, what are you lookin' at?" He asked her, frowning and showing he had several teeth missing.

Before she knew what she was doing, Clearskies had tackled him to the ground.

"You leave her alone!" She hissed, and was surprised at how mean and scary her voice sounded.

The colt cried out, and scrameled away from her. "Y-yes I-I will p-please d-don't hurt me!" He said, quaking with fear.

"Good. If I see you messing with anypony ever again..." Clearskies left the threat hanging.

"Y-Yes M-Ma'am" He stuttered, and ran away. Clearskies turned to the small filly, and helped her to her feet. The filly smiled weakly at Clearskies. "Thanks." she said softly, and walked away.

"Well that ruined my perfect day." Clearskies mumbled to herself, before picking up her saddlebags and flying home.

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Clearskies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearskies   Clearskies I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:36 am

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down

Clearskies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: