My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apricot Ember

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Apricot Ember Empty
PostSubject: Apricot Ember   Apricot Ember I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:36 am

Apricot Ember
Apricot Ember Img1505bo

Species: Unicorn

Mane: A deep red and messy, with a longish side fringe that covers her left eye. It is normally always done up in a ponytail for simple convenience.

Tail: A deep red and messy, left to hang free.

Eyes: Surprisingly enough, a deep blue.

Body: A golden orange.

Cutie Mark: A flame. This symbolizes her fiery personality and her control over that particular element.

Age (Baby,adult): Teen.

Personality: Apricot Ember is a very outgoing pony, and loves making new friends. She's loud, but isn't totally crazy. However, if you dare her or challenge her to anything, she'll take you on no matter how ridiculous it might be. Always happy and practically glowing with warmth, her eyes normally hold a tiny bit of mischief in them. She's a total tomboy and hate hate HATES dresses, and will fight teeth and claw if you try to get her to wear one. With her elemental control, she is formidable, but will only use it to hurt people if absolutely necessary. When she gets angry or scared, she gets a surge of power, and you can literally see the flames dancing in her eyes. Ember has never really been one for love, opting instead for close friends who she practically treats as family.

Likes: Other ponies, the warm colours, the sunshine, the rain and snow [surprisingly], Apple pie, cherries, oranges, playing around, running, and just being active and happy.

Dislikes: Being restrained, bullies, sadness, heights, being manipulated for her power, and being forced to do something.

History:
Ember was born to a small family; the father was an ordinary stallion where as her mother was unique like her, but she controlled light. They were poor, but had enough to survive on. It was a humble, simple lifestyle, but one that Ember enjoyed. Her mother was the only one who she had, as her father had left her as soon as he discovered what she could do - he thought that she was cursed. He took everything. Together, her mother and her rebuilt their lives, but her mother never told young Ember what she could do, as she didn't want her to suffer like she had. She grew up loved and totally oblivious to her powers due to her mothers efforts.
One day, coming home from school, she smelt smoke. Confused, she hurried along, and, spotting a plume in the distance, only became more anxious. Rounding the bend, her worst fears were confirmed - their small wood home was a light with bright orange flames. Panicking, she heard her mothers cries from deep within the building, and without a second thought, dashed in. Searching frantically, she found her mother upstairs, just as the flames enveloped the whole downstairs floor. Picking up her unconscious mother, she struggled down the stairs, trying to find a way out. The flames encircled her, and she knew then that it was hopeless. Breaking down, she cried and cried, cradling her mothers body to her chest. When her sobs finally turned into sniffles, she opened her eyes only to find that all the flames had gone. Her own sadness had put them out. Watching with amazement as the embers glowed faintly, she felt a warmth flooding through her body, and that was when she got her cutie mark. Quickly getting up Ember hauled her mother out, and some ponies that had gathered outside managed to save her.

3. It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Trotting along, Ember hummed happily to herself as she felt the rain pitter patter down on her skin. It was a glorious night, and the rain only completed it all. Until he felt her teeth start to chatter. Darn... I better find a place soon or I'm going to get sick! Glancing around, she spotted a slight up ahead. Walking up to it, she was ecstatic to find that it was a tavern! Perfect!
She pushed open the door with one hoof, gladly feeling the warmth of the fire rush through her veins. She made her way through the sea of people, grabbing a drink along the way as she settled down on a plush arm chair near the fire. Just as she got comfortable, a group of ponies trotted over, obviously wanting to get a share of the warmth.
"Hey, is this seat taken?" one of them asked, a pretty mare with cotton candy hair.
"Nope! Go ahead!" Ember replied, taking a swig of her drink.
The mare nodded gratefully, calling her friends over and taking the seat next to Ember.
"So? What's your name?" asked a lime stallion.
"Apricot Ember, but you can just call me Ember." she said with a friendly smile.
"Nice to meet you Ember!" one of the other ponies, this time a black-haired one, said.
"Oh, nah. The pleasure's ALL mine!" she responded cheerfully.
The group soon fell into a happy chatter, and by the time the rain stopped, Ember found herself with a whole bunch of new friends.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by MiniKirby123 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:03 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Apricot Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apricot Ember   Apricot Ember I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:51 am

Not bad. All I have to say is to keep this power of hers pretty minor, and it should be fine. While having more detail in her personality would be nice, It got the point across well enough.

So without further delay, I would have to say this OC is Approved.

Happy Roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Apricot Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apricot Ember   Apricot Ember I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:09 am

Tank you very muchies! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apricot Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apricot Ember   Apricot Ember I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apricot Ember
Page 1 of 1