My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missed Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Erigo walked through Ponyville town square. she had been meaning to visit her little sister ever since she found out that she moved out here. especially after hearing about her accident. The biggest problem was that she had no idea where she was going. the only two places she had ever been was Manehattan and Trottingham. How she was going to find her sister around here, she doesn't know.

Sitting down, she looks around for any clue as to where she could be.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Rough Draft sat at the fountain in the centre of town square. He was wearing a scarf and had his mane well groomed. He relaxed, letting the cool water splash on him as he watched ponies walk by. He had made progress on his newest book, almost finishing it. He just needed one last burst of inspiration. Maybe a pony here would give it to him.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Thinking, Erigo continues to look around. there's plenty of ponies around. maybe they know her? A dark red mare with bandages can't be hard to miss, right? walking up to a pony wearing a scarf, she speaks up.

"Hi, do you know a Pegasus mare named Dylgo? She has a black and red mane and a broken wing?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:01 am

Rough Draft looked up at the mare standing over him. "Sorry miss, but no I haven't. I've been quite busy lately. Been working lots." He said. Not wanting to disappoint the stranger, he added, "I could help you look,but I won't be much help other than a town guide."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:19 am

Erigo's ears flatten at this. but, she couldn't expect everypony to know her. it wouldn't be realistic. upon hearing the stallion's offer, Erigo put a smile back on her face. maybe she could find her yet.

"It's better than nothing." Erigo said, smiling. "My name is Erigo. It's nice to meet you." Erigo instinctively flaps her wings a little at meeting a new pony.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:01 am

Rough Draft stood up. "And you may call me Rough Draft." He said, introducing himself. He readjusted his scarf and looked at the pegasus. "If you have any idea of where to begin looking, then I can act as a guide, but I will need some information on where to look."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:14 am

Erigo looked around a little, thinking. "Well, she mentioned staying at a trinket shop of some kind run by a pony named Steam. She also mentioned a sweetshop, but other than that, I've got nothing. I was hoping to surprise her." She said smiling at how her plan was supposed to go. Erigo knew her sister was feeling down because of her accident, so she hoped she could surprise her with a visit.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:19 am

Rough Draft pondered this a moment. "Not much to go on." He said quietly, "But I do know of this trinket shop you speak of. It's not far from here. Only a couple minutes as the pegasus flies. If she is not there, then we can check out the sweetshop." He said. Rough then turned towards the direction of the trinket shop. "Onward! Adventure awaits us!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:29 am

"Yay!" Erigo said in delight, hovering in the air a little bit. as they trotted along, Erigo looked around. She couldn't blame her sister for moving out here. it was beautiful. it was a good contrast to Trottingham. all the various ponies around seem nice enough as well. sure, in Trottingham, they didn't mind her, but they weren't exactly approving either. Erigo smiled at just how beautiful this town is.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:35 am

Rough Draft trotted along, paying little attention to those around him. "So, where do you come from, Miss Erigo?" He asked, both trying to start casual conversation and possibly get inspiration for a story. Sometimes, the best characters are ones that Rough based on real ponies. He turned his head to look at the pegasus. She may have been attractive to a normal stallion, but she was not his type of pony. A good thing too, no feelings to bud and eventually cause despair when she eventually left town.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:47 am

"I live in Trottingham, but I grew up in Manehattan." she said smiling at the nice stallion. "I'm not sure I like it there, though." as she said this, she put a forced smile on her face. "let's just say I'm not the type of pony that many ponies seem to approve of."

As she said this, she thought back shortly to her days back in school. sure, she felt alone now, but at least she wasn't bullied like she used to be in school.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:58 am

Rough Draft chuckled slightly, "You can say I was in a similar situation at a young age, and still am currently, to a lesser extent." He said, with his own forced smile. "But there is nothing we can do about life but trudge through it." He continued, before stopping in front of a building.

"And here we have the trinket shop. I'll leave you to look for your lost sibling in here. I'll be right outside if your efforts prove fruitless." He said.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:14 am

A genuine smile crawled across Erigo's face as he said this. "No kidding."

Then just like that, they were there. Walking up to the door, she tugs on the door a little to find it locked. turning back, she flies slowly back to the stallion. "They appear to be closed. I guess the sweetshop is our only lead at this point."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:18 am

Rough Draft nodded at the pegasus. "Well, it should not be too far. Maybe while I'm there I might treat myself to a milkshake. You can get one too if you're kind to me." Rough Draft said, winking. He then began to trot off in the direction of the sweetshop.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:24 am

Erigo laughed a little at this. "I can pay for my own you know." She said with a smile. "I appreciate the thought though. I think." She was joking about the I think part, of course. this town seemed nice enough. she could definitely see why her sister would live here. lots of open space, nice ponies, and beautiful scenery. it's intoxicating really.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:28 am

Rough Draft smiled, "You only think? You aren't sure? How can you deny the delicious allure of a rich chocolate milkshake?" he said, and chuckled. They were soon at the shop, and Rough held the door open for the mare, like his father taught him.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:42 am

Erigo smiled at the Stallion as he finished his comment. when they arrived at the shop, it was nice to see a stallion with manners. you don't see that too often in the bigger cities anymore. "Thank you." She said with a smile as she trotted in. Nice place.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:49 am

Rough Draft followed Erigo into the shop. "Do you see your sister anywhere?" He asked, trying to finish his quest. Walking around and talking with this new pony has given him the inspiration he needed to go home and finish his novel. Still, he made a commitment, and he was determined to carry it out.

He flicked his tail side to side as he walked up to the counter. "Two chocolate milkshakes please. One with two cherries on top." He said, sliding a couple of bits forward. He began to scan the shop, trying to find a pony that matched the description of Erigo's sister.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:17 pm

as Erigo got inside, she hovered near the ceiling for a short bit to get a good look around. not here. floating back down, she admits defeat. all of her leads are exhausted. trotting back over to Rough Draft, she sighs. "Well, she's not here and I don't have anymore leads. so I guess I have nothing to do today." as she talked she still kept an eye out. she may not be here right now, but who knows? she might walk in.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Rough Draft took the two milkshakes and placed them down at a table. He sipped from his before leaning back in his seat. "Well, I would not mind spending a little bit of time here. It is a fine place, and these milkshakes are to die for." He said, pushing the other one towards Erigo.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Erigo looked at the milkshake the stallion had put in front of her. it looked very good. Taking a sip, she smiles. "mmmm, It's very good!" she said in delight. continuing to drink the milkshake she looks at Rough Draft. between sips, she speaks up. "So how long have you been in Ponyville?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:11 am

Rough Draft sipped more of his milkshake before answering Erigo's question. "My whole life. Born, raised, found independence, all in this town." He said. "It may sound somewhat boring, but the great thing about Ponyville is that there is always another adventure just around the corner. You just got to know where to look." He said, before finishing his milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:18 am

Erigo nodded and smiled while sipping on her milkshake as Rough talked. "Sometimes I wish I had that. it would be a lot simpler." after saying this, she finished off the last of her milkshake. "Yeah, I was born and raised in Manehattan. I moved to Trottingham a couple of years ago though." Erigo said, stretching her wings.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Roguh Draft nodded. "I've grown quite fond of Ponyville. I don't think I could imagine myself living elsewhere, although Canterlot would not be all that bad I suppose." He said. He gave his horn a little rub and levitated the empty glass back over to the counter to be washed. "May I take your glass as well miss?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Erigo smiled as Rough offered to take her glass. "Yes, please and Thank you." Getting up, she gets up and hovers above the floor a little. she could definitely understand why her sister was feeling down about not being able to fly. she would be as well. granted her talent wasn't racing like it is for her sister, but still.

"I was thinking about moving out here. living with my sister, you know?" landing again, she folds her wings neatly. "I was going to surprise her with the news, but considering I can't find her..." she trails off intentionally since she felt she doesn't need to finish her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missed Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Reunion   Missed Reunion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missed Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next