My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cleo Fate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cleo Fate

Cleo Fate Empty
PostSubject: Cleo Fate   Cleo Fate I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:06 am

Cleo Fate

Cleo Fate Cleo_f12

Species:Pegasus

Mane:blue with purple headband

Tail:blue with purple streak in the tip

Eyes:blue, same as mane/tail

Body:kind of a sunshine-orangey-thing

Cutie Mark:nothing, I clear my fate. So I have no cutie mark.
Cleo never got a cutie mark. She got good at something, then automatically diverted herself from the fate that was laid out for her.
She keeps clearing her path, although she may get her cutie mark some day.

Age (Baby,adult): A growing filly! I can handle myself in the world!

Personality: Carefree, a little... Crazy... But that's ok! I like to be seen as competent, even though there's a blank on my flank!

Dislikes: Unless it's haters. They are no good, until they're converted. It will happen.

History: nothing much has happened to me, except for the dreams... But that's a whole other story! Except for that one time... But yeah, I have a brother named Neo Spectrum, we hang out a lot!
I went to Summer flight camp, which was pretty fun. The instructors there said I had a future as one of their own, as an instructor. But that didn't sound appealing to me.
So I traveled, just for fun. Let me tell you - Los Pegasus was AMAZING! I'm thinking about maybe moving there... But the crime rate was kinda high, so I guess I'll just wait for things to quieten down.
My brother, as some of you may know, is a DJ, so Spec gets me into some pretty cool Raves and Clubs. He also introduced me to the bartenders, so I could go into the bar and mix my own mocktales, still being underage and all... They don't do nice mocktales, so I have to make my own.
Um, so, yeah, my mum was a unicorn, my dad was an earthern pony, and together they had 2 pegasus foals! Thus is the logic of Equestria!

Example RP segment: A foal has lost it's mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street. Given your OC's personality, compose a breif narrative in which your OC identifies and adresses the situation.
The foal was screaming. Cleo looked over, seeing the little foal on the edge of the street. An unearthly howl emanated from the small creature, and Cleo ran over to it, trying to discover the reason for the crying. No injuries... apparently. No mother, either. "E-excuse me? Where's your mother..?" The foal looked up, her eyes red with tears. "M-mama's..." she broke down crying again. Cleo's heart went out to the poor foal - who knew how long she'd been sitting there. Something pushed against her flank, and as Cleo looked around, she suddenly noticed how crowded the marketplace was. Nopony had helped the foal, and her little voice was hoarse, as though she'd been hollering for a while. The little filly composed herself, barely, and was able to utter the words "missing" before she dropped her facade and lost her grip on her emotions. Cleo was puzzled. Missing how..? Finally, she decided to bring the foal to the Castle, where the head librarian should be able to do a locating spell. Yes, that should work.

Acceptance

Last edited by Cleo Fate on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Cleo Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleo Fate   Cleo Fate I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:14 am

Hnnnng! Dat picture. My heart...

*ahem*

Anyway, there's a few things here that need to be cleared up before approval.

- "nothing, I clear my fate. So I have no cutie mark" - What does that mean? That she once had a cutie mark, but cleared it? Or that she is unclear of her fate and has never had one? Please alter to make it more understandable.

- You should expand on her history. There currently isn't anything to know about your OC.

On a side note, use of spacing and paragraphs in RP makes reading your posts easier.
Back to top Go down
Cleo Fate

Cleo Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleo Fate   Cleo Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:22 am

So, I've edited it, can you give me some more feedback, any spelling mistakes, grammatical errors that I should fix up on?
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Cleo Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleo Fate   Cleo Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:10 am

Changes have been made.

Your character has been approved. :)
Back to top Go down
Cleo Fate

Cleo Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleo Fate   Cleo Fate I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:59 am

Thank you! thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cleo Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleo Fate   Cleo Fate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleo Fate
Page 1 of 1