My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fog Dweller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow Whisper

Willow Whisper

Fog Dweller Empty
PostSubject: Fog Dweller   Fog Dweller I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:19 pm

It was early dawn in Ponyville and the sky was grey, the sun have not even risen over the horizon. The forest glittered with dew, grey light reflecting beautifully over each droplet.

Willow Whisper was just barely trotting through the forest, her long silky tail whipping happily in the air. She neighed brightly as her long legs swished through the fog beneath her, her thin mane fluttering as she walked.

Willow Whisper was barely seen in town during the day, few ponies knew her except for night owls. Today she wondered what the new day would bring, humming brightly as she swished her legs playfully through the fog. Her mist blue/grey eyes glitter in the mornings grey light.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Fog Dweller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Dweller   Fog Dweller I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:33 pm

Gemini twists and turns in the sky above, practising his flying, his movements quick and precise, but with a gentleness that only a winged creature can perform. He was up early today, because he had a long night last night and decided he might as well stay up the rest of the day too. 'No point in trying to sleep when you can't anyway' he thinks to himself with a sigh. In the middle of one of his flips, he spots the mare below him.'Hmm...Never saw them before. Well, all my friends are normally busy...Might as well make a new one.' He thinks to himself, then folds his wings up so he starts to dive towards the mare, and the ground. Flaring his wings halfway down, he slows his decent until he lands beside her without making a sound above whisper." Foggy today, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Whisper

Willow Whisper

Fog Dweller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Dweller   Fog Dweller I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Willow Whisper suddenly planted her feet down into the ground, making the fog swish around her and her mane half way falling into her face. Her shy blue eyes rounded in astonishment. She hadn't heard him approach and his voice simply started the shy mare.
"Yes. I suppose it is..." She replied in her bashful tone, stirring the dirt below her with her front fight hoof.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Fog Dweller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Dweller   Fog Dweller I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:20 pm

"Sorry if I startled you. I normally give a bit more warning when I approach somepony, but this morning just seems so...Quiet. I'm Gemini, by the way. Nice to meet you." He bows slightly in greeting, the fog rolling over his wings from his landing, but with a quick flap of them the fog moves away from them.
Back to top Go down
Willow Whisper

Willow Whisper

Fog Dweller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Dweller   Fog Dweller I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Willow fluttered her wings as well as she sneezed, a flush of air hitting her nose and making her fall backwards onto her rump. The sneeze was rather loud so of course blush rounded her cheeks as she sat there, almost dumbfounded.
"N-no worries," She said with a small smile. "The pleasure is all mine," She replied, giving her head a gentle bow as well. spreading her wings and fluttering back onto her feet with a bashful grin.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Fog Dweller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Dweller   Fog Dweller I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Gemini chuckles a bit." You okay there?" He asks, actually serious when he speaks." I've never seen a sneeze knock a mare back before...Or a stallion either... Anypony in general, really." Gemini thinks for a moment before speaking again." Anyway, I don't think I ever saw you around the town...Are you visiting here, or anything like that?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Whisper

Willow Whisper

Fog Dweller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Dweller   Fog Dweller I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:59 pm

Willow got back onto her hooves and smiled at the stallion. "I'm around," She stated rather calmly, regaining her composure as she tossed man, letting a ripple fly through her long silky tail.
Willow could certainly be noticed in mid-day light. But now... she was a little lone mare blending with the misty fog and the grey sky. Her foggy blue eyes reflecting off of the gentle light as she fluttered her wings a bit before folding them back into place.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Fog Dweller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Dweller   Fog Dweller I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Gemini nods." Well then, that's good to know, at least. Mind if I ask your name?" He smiles a bit himself, glad to have met at least somepony knew. His other friends have been growing boring lately, always working or away. It was a happy thought for him to know that he could always find somepony else to hangout with when he had nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Willow Whisper

Willow Whisper

Fog Dweller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Dweller   Fog Dweller I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Willow bowed her head gingerly, "My name is Willow," She answered softly. Being the soft spoken mare she was, she was very quiet. She only stood there and whipped her long silky tail as she grinned, blinking her blue/grey eyes at him as she observed his face, never forgetting any face she ever saw.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Fog Dweller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Dweller   Fog Dweller I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:14 pm

"Well, it's very nice to meet you Willow. Why're you out here this morning? Most ponies are still asleep, I think. Or at least staying in with this fog...Not that I mind though, I do love to meet new ponies."
Back to top Go down
Willow Whisper

Willow Whisper

Fog Dweller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Dweller   Fog Dweller I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:22 pm

"I enjoy the scenery..." She answered in a gentle voice, fluttering her wings to make the thick fog swirl. "It's a very rare sight for the ponies who enjoy to sleep during the day. If only i could get them to rest sooner... Some ponies just can't be helped sometimes."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Fog Dweller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Dweller   Fog Dweller I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:30 pm

Gemini nods with a chuckle." Tell me about it. My sleeping schedule is erratic at best...Well, it's good you enjoy the scenery then. Most ponies tend to just walk on by without even looking around. Though granted, they're probably used to the sights by now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fog Dweller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fog Dweller   Fog Dweller I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fog Dweller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Whitetail Wood-
Jump to: