My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empty chairs at empty tables...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Empty chairs at empty tables... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty chairs at empty tables...   Empty chairs at empty tables... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:11 am

Shala was wailing to herself by now. The fire in her belly was growing. Tears began to flow from the pain and the ice did very little for her, even as she tried to eat it. Vomiting soon followed until she could only dry heave. Whatever was wrong with her was reaching a breaking point. The EMTs got a little resistance from her at first, but she was too weak to last long.

"I...can't go...stop..." She moaned as they carried her away.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Empty chairs at empty tables...   Empty chairs at empty tables... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Doodle followed the Ambulance in the air and watched as she was wheeled in on the gurney. She knew despite Shala's protests it was the best thing she could do and was hoping and praying that this sickness would pass and Shala would get better quickly. She knew Shala wouldn't like the fact that the doctors would probably want her to keep off of alcohol for a few weeks.

She went up to the front desk and asked which room Shala would be in but was told to wait for a while before entering.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Empty chairs at empty tables...   Empty chairs at empty tables... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:52 pm

The mare at the front desk looked up to Doodle, critically examining her. "Shalaska Woods? The drunk with the failing liver? Hmmm....Who is asking?" She looked pasted her a moment as a pair of police ponies arrived to head down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Empty chairs at empty tables...   Empty chairs at empty tables... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:58 pm

"Doodle Bug, I'm her friend." She said quickly then turned her head in the direction of the hall the police went down out of curiosity but then quickly turned her attention back to the mare.

"How much longer will she be?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Empty chairs at empty tables...   Empty chairs at empty tables... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:03 pm

The mare still was not entirely sure she was trusting of Doodle, but figured that things were already under control enough. "She has a failing liver. She will be here a long time. And after that she goes to jail. Her name is actually Tickyclock Woods from what i hear, and she has been on the run a long time. Put a pony in a coma and apparently attempted murder in a few other cases in Manehattan. You sure she is your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Empty chairs at empty tables...   Empty chairs at empty tables... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:29 pm

"Attempted Murder, Coma..." Those words hit her like a ton of bricks for all she knew, Shala or 'Tickyclock' needed help and that she had problems with the ticking noise in her head. She just stared blankly with her mouth slightly agape. Could that make her slightly crazy or just plain insane... I wonder what that other pony did to upset her so much... She then realized she was being asked another question.

"Oh um, yes. I've only known Sha-Ticky for a little while and have been trying my best to help her out with her little problems but I had no idea she... would try to murder..."

She couldn't finish that sentence, the word just felt too foreign and out of place rolling off of her tounge.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Empty chairs at empty tables...   Empty chairs at empty tables... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:31 pm

The mare kept on gauging Doodle before figuring she was genuinely innocent. "Well...Im sorry to break it to you. But right now no one can visit her. Not for a while at least. Maybe in a day or two. There is no telling how she will be in her condition or how much the police want to question her."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Empty chairs at empty tables...   Empty chairs at empty tables... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:49 pm

"Oh, alright then I'll just wait until then." She said quietly and turned to exit while going over what she had heard. She tried to shake the thought from her head that Shala or Ticky or whoever she was could do that, she must've been VERY drunk. She couldn't think of any pony in their right minds would commit such a devious crime... But, come to think of it, Shala rarely is in her right mind state. Almost always drunk but never violent when drunk... at least, not that she's seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty chairs at empty tables...   Empty chairs at empty tables... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty chairs at empty tables...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2