My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rhapsody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firework

Firework

Rhapsody Empty
PostSubject: Rhapsody   Rhapsody I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Rhapsody

Rhapsody Dq6x0Dd

Species: Crystal Pony

Mane: Light blue and teal. Tied into a loose pony tail at the nape of her neck.

Tail: Same coloring as mane, with silver ribbons tied around it.

Eyes: Bright Teal

Body: Solid bright red normally, and a crystalline red with crystal-like sections of pale red when in full-spirit.

Cutie Mark: A treble, or G-Clef.

Personality: Rhapsody is a coward, although that does not mean she is shy. If she is presented with a dangerous or tense situation, she will immediately turn tail and run away, although if her violin is in danger of being harmed, she becomes a force to be reckoned with. Upon retrieval of her instrument, however, she will promptly flee screaming. Normally, however, Rhapsody is kind and enjoys meeting most ponies. The exceptions are the dark and creepy ones. The only pony she trusts completely is her music partner Divertimento.

Likes: Music, cake, daytime, concerts, musicians, violins, playing with Divertimento.

Dislikes: Night, dubstep, aloof ponies, forests.

History: Rhapsody’s cutie mark appeared when she was very young, as she picked up a violin in a hobby shop and plucked one of the strings. Afterwards, her parents decided to enroll Rhapsody in the Crystal Empire’s Musical Academy for Gifted Fillies and Colts. There she met her best friend and to-be music partner Divertimento.
Rhapsody had lived in the Crystal Empire for her entire life up until it had been restored to its former glory and her memory returned. After regaining her memory, Rhapsody reunited with her music troupe partner Divertimento. Before the dark times, the two crystal ponies had attended a Music Academy together, and decided to travel to travel to every country, performing at high-class events (she with her violin, and he with his Viola). The dark times only encouraged her to follow through on there plans as quickly as possible.

Example RP segment: A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When you OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, “What’re you looking at?” Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

“Oh dear,” Rhapsody thought, trotting in the direction of a colt and filly in the street. That colt looked awfully mean, picking on that poor little filly. ‘Maybe I shouldn’t bother him? He looks tough for his age. Really, Really tough,’ Rhapsody thought, getting close to the two.

“WHAT’RE YOU LOOKING AT?” The angry colt shouted, taking a step towards her with the small filly sobbing a short distance behind him.

“NOTHING!” Rhapsody yelped, turning around and bolting in the opposite direction.

‘Turn around and help that filly!’ She admonished herself, while the entire time running away, her violin case bouncing on her back. ‘Nope nope nope nope,’ Rhapsody thought. She was certain another pony would help the filly soon. She couldn’t bring herself to be that pony, not without Divertimento there.

Today was just not her day.

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Rhapsody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody   Rhapsody I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:47 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Rhapsody
Page 1 of 1