My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New town, new job... new friends?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noble062

Noble062

New town, new job... new friends? Empty
PostSubject: New town, new job... new friends?   New town, new job... new friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Noble trotted into the town square of the relatively small town of Ponyville.He had been relocated to this town after one too many instances of leaving his post. While he usually only did this to respond to a call for help, or some other noise that triggered paranoia in his head.
Well, it doesn't look like it needs too much guarding... he thought to himself.
Guess I should go in and see what to do about a home, but maybe I'll have a look around first.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: New town, new job... new friends?   New town, new job... new friends? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:25 am

Sunny Days was at the town square, looking for someone to interview.
She writes an article for the Ponyville newspaper.
Sunny figured that she could find some good stories here at the town square.
She looked to her right and saw a pony she had never seen before.
He seemed interesting.
He seemed like he had a story.
Without thinking twice, Sunny walked over to him and held out her hoof.
"The name's Sunny Days, I work for the newspaper, do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions?"
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: New town, new job... new friends?   New town, new job... new friends? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:08 pm

Noble was startled for a moment, but held his composure and shook the mare's hoof.
"Nice to meet ya' Sunny. My name's Noble. Noble Shield."
He considered her question. He never really told anyone his story before.
Time to change that... he thought.
"I don't mind answering a few questions. Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: New town, new job... new friends?   New town, new job... new friends? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Noble Shield.
That name just HAD to have a story behind it.
"Where did you live before Ponyville?"
"What kind of job did you have?"
"What about your childhood?"
Taking her attention off the new pony, she realized the other Ponies in town square were rolling there eyes.
She was used to this.
The ponies in town didn't always appreciate Sunny because of her constant need to interview people, they said it was a waste of time.
To this Sunny responded that becoming knowledgeable is not a waste of time.
Looking back at Noble, Sunny flashed a smile as she wrote his answers in her notepad for later use in her article.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: New town, new job... new friends?   New town, new job... new friends? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:21 pm

"Well, before coming here, I was living in Canterlot."
Noble had considered lying, as he knew many Canterlot ponies were mocked as being snobs, but held back on it.
"But I chose to be a guard, rather than live a luxurious work-free life. I like helping those in need, ya' know? And as for childhood, well i began as an orphan on the streets before being picked up by a rather rich family."
After answering the questions Noble felt rather relieved.
He smiled at the mare and said,
"And if you need any more questions answered, I have a lot more story to tell."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: New town, new job... new friends?   New town, new job... new friends? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Listening to the answers, Sunny Days was shocked.
"I'm so sorry about your childhood, if it makes you feel any better I never knew my parents either," Sunny Days shook her head, "But the past is the past, is it not?" She said and smiled.
But her smile wasn't the same.
It felt, unnatural.
"Well then, my article isn't all that long, but I would love to show you around town!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: New town, new job... new friends?   New town, new job... new friends? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Noble felt a sudden change of emotion, as was usual since he became more open to friends. His empathy would be the death of him. But he shrugged it off and kept talking.
"Yeah, I'd like that." he said with a smile. "I'm still pretty new in town, so it would be nice to get to know the place a little better."
Back to top Go down
Brush Flight

Brush Flight

PostSubject: Re: New town, new job... new friends?   New town, new job... new friends? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:21 pm

Brush Flight watched the two ponies on a cloud above them so they can't see her. As she saw them walk off, she began to think to her self.

(Ugh, I gotta start talking to other ponies and make new friends. Stop lazing around here, Brush!)
She opened her wings, about to take flight, but she hesitated to move her legs.

(No, you gotta do this. Perhaps I can start with that brown pony. He seems new here. We could learn about this place together.)
She she nudged her glasses up to ready her self and finally urged herself to fly toward him.

(Maybe I can be more open here at Ponyville. No one knows me anyway.)
As she approached the stallion, being cautious that the pony interviewing him won't start asking her questions, she began to think of a conversation starter, something she has never really done.

"Uh... hello, sir! Um, are you new here in Ponyville?"

Last edited by Brush Flight on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Two ponies went off together)
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: New town, new job... new friends?   New town, new job... new friends? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:27 am

Noble turned to the pegasus, slightly startled by her.
"Oh, well yes," he said. he was slightly amused by the awkward introduction, "I got moved moved out here due to a rather frustrating boss," he explained.
"Well, what about you? You don't exactly look like a long-term resident. What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Brush Flight

Brush Flight

PostSubject: Re: New town, new job... new friends?   New town, new job... new friends? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:21 pm

She immediately became nervous once he looked at her. She quickly looked to the ground.

"Uh, y-yes. I am new... here. I wanted to start a life on my own. I-I just wanted to know if... I could go with you to look around... y'know, get familiarized with the place?" She started brushing her right fore hoof against the stones and glanced shyly at the stallion about three times.

"Uh... o-oh, yeah. My n-name's Brush Flight," she included, finally able to look at him to await his answer. She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Noble062

Noble062

PostSubject: Re: New town, new job... new friends?   New town, new job... new friends? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:45 pm

Noble couldn't help but smile at this pony's shyness. she had reminded him of more than a few ponies in his past.
"Well, it's very good to meet you, Brush Flight." he said. "My names Noble Shield."
He had thought over it for a moment. This could be a chance to make a new friend, help another get settled into a new town, and explore all the same.
"Yeah, I've got some time on my hooves. Let's go see what we can find, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Brush Flight

Brush Flight

PostSubject: Re: New town, new job... new friends?   New town, new job... new friends? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:36 pm

"Oh, yes. Thank you." Brush followed the unicorn. He seemed to also be following the reporter pony. Brush did her best to stay behind the stallion, watching where she was stepping. She couldn't understand why she never seemed to be able to look at anypony for six seconds, even if they aren't looking at her.

(Well, it was a preeeeetty good start. I'll just... go wherever they go.)
Brush found something to cool her mind from nervousness by trying to interpret his cutie mark. It was probably a shield, like his name states.
Back to top Go down
ashthecrazy1

ashthecrazy1

PostSubject: Re: New town, new job... new friends?   New town, new job... new friends? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Thunder Star came into the Town Square looking around, not knowing anyone. She was tired from her long travel to here from her hometown, the name she had already forgot. She comes across an empty table and sets her things down as she sits down, seeing two ponies walking her way and kind of looks at them. Her past had taught her not to love or trust easily because they will just end up leaving in the end so she was never good at making friends. She carefully pulls out her iPod and listens to a good tune as the ponies are walking in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New town, new job... new friends?   New town, new job... new friends? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New town, new job... new friends?
Page 1 of 1