My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Crystal cure...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

The Crystal cure... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal cure...   The Crystal cure... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Ruby was able to put herself back together relatively quickly. Her tears being more like panicked outbursts than lasting emotional trauma. Sniffling, she took a seat munched on a biscuit, slowly chewing at she thought of what she could say.

This never had to be explained to anyone before. At least not from her. She was on her own this time.

"...Umm....Well...You see....uhh...." She looked to Threads and Silent. One being deaf would make it twice as hard.

"Umm...I'll write it first." She nervously took the pencil and pad.

It's kinda complicated in the end, but simply put, its my cutie mark, and I can't control it most the time.

She pointed to her cutie mark with a wing shyly.

I moved here to get away from Canterlot where everyone and my family knew. Ruby wrote, not realizing she was writing everything down rather than speaking it. It seemed a bit easier for her to share her thoughts on paper than with words.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal cure...   The Crystal cure... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:45 pm

'Ah, that makes sense.' Silent wrote back then turned to Threads and wrote 'Thank you very much for the tea.' One question he couldn't get off his mind which was bugging the crap out of him but he wasn't sure weather or not it was okay to ask.

He flashed light blue and quickly returned to his happy crystalline state and his smile returned. He figured he'd save the question for later.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal cure...   The Crystal cure... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:57 am

"Writing is a bit like a water strainer, not in that it doesn't pull water though it doesn't pull water but more like ket's the stuff that we don't need down the sink, instead of talking which we do freely and it's difficult to sort what's important and what's not. Putting the thoughts to paper forces us to read it and we find they are more silly than silly string. It's like a mirror but instead of showing what you look like, it shows you what you are not only that, you can control it, like so..."

Are you afraid of yourself?

"Imagine being scared of every reflection, that'd be terrifying, because you can't run away from yourself, no matter where you go, you goes with you, like an appointment in Las Pegasus later that day. You can't hide either, cause you always know where you are, excepting the case where you are lost but then you are alone with yourself and that's even more scary. You shouldn't be afraid of who you are bcause then you'll always be afraid. And fear is the mind killer. And we are like fire we need three things to live. The mind, the body and the soul instead of air, fuel and heat. If one of them goes it all goes. And no pony wants to be gone."

Point made, Elegance bit into a biscuit.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal cure...   The Crystal cure... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:19 am

Ruby was still in her rather upset state but she couldn't help to look to Threads as she rambled while actually providing meaningful points. She had to suppress a slight smirk when Threads spoke about writing versus speaking.

She can be so funny....Canterlot gets all the boring ponies.

It surprised her that she was not feeling as upset as she thought about this whole ordeal. Like she....was comfortable with them.

"I...I don't get it. I have been terrified of being found out, and you two are just like....fine with it? You are not going to tell anyone?"

Ruby wrote to Silent. You don't think I'm weird at all? You won't tell anyone?

This was nothing like how it was at home...
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal cure...   The Crystal cure... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Silent smiled as he read the note and pretended to zip his lips closed. He also wrote, 'You're not weird at all. I've seen weirder things than that like the time a unicorn visited and turned my uncle into a billy goat, haha.' He picked up a finger sandwich and sipped his tea then bit the sandwich.

It was delicious and so was the tea, he knew he'd definitely have to write home about it and the exciting day he's had. He knew his parents would flip for joy if they found out he was actually making friends!
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal cure...   The Crystal cure... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:05 pm

"Hello, kettle! I'm pot! This is cauldron! We're as black as a night sky on a moonless night. An overcast night. With no reflection from any lights from below. Maybe as black as really strong coffee? But I don't like coffee, tea is better. We live in a world of ebony! With blackbirds flying overhead! Four and twenty!"

She started writing. That sounds like something out of a fairy tale, Silent. Was your uncle rude to an elderly pony that was revealed to have magical powers?
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal cure...   The Crystal cure... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 am

Ruby let out a huge sigh. She was relieved. Never before had she had a chance to feel even slightly comfortable with other ponies around her like this.

She downed her tea in seconds flat and immediately shoved the biscuit in her mouth. In hindsight, she should have done that in the reverse order. Swallowing and nearly choking, she fell onto her belly and sighed again.

"...You have no idea how delicious that tea and biscuit were."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal cure...   The Crystal cure... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:15 pm

'My uncle wouldn't leave the poor pony alone. He was determined to sell his wares to this unicorn who clearly wasn't interested.' He wrote with a chuckle. 'The unicorn's spell eventually wore off after a week or so but he learned his lesson!'

He finished his tea and sat it down with a light clink sound. He was delighted to try new things and being here certainly was a new experience to the young crystal stallion. An experience he wouldn't ever forget!
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal cure...   The Crystal cure... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:06 am

"Yes I do I'm drinking and eating it. Well, not the exact same tea and biscuit and withthe exact same tastebuds so I don't know exatly how much, but I do have an idea. And my idea is that teatime is relatively over and we shouldmaybe perhaps get Silent his crystals exchanged. That sentence didn't sound right. So I'll write. Right. The rite of writing right. I should probably apologise but that would be lying. And lying s bad, unless you're a moral relativist in which morality is constrained by the speed of light."

Aww, really? No epic quest slash buddy comedy where he as a goat teams up with a straight pony to find a cure for his ailment with hilarity along the way? That would have been fun. Oh well, I'll just clean up and we can see about getting your crystals exchanged.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal cure...   The Crystal cure... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:11 am

(I apologise. I do not know how to continue here. Running out of ideas.)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal cure...   The Crystal cure... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:21 am

'Thank you again!' Silent wrote as he finished his tea and sandwich then thought back to how his parents must be. I haven't seen them in a while and wonder how they've been without my fancy cooking there to help. Hmm they must miss my cheesy spinach puffs or my lasagna with it's mountain of different cheeses and sauces leaking out. Or my famous soups with mushrooms and broccoli.

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal cure...   The Crystal cure... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:03 am

(Alright, I think we can wrap things up here.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal cure...   The Crystal cure... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal cure...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3