My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sage Cleric

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FillyShy

FillyShy

Sage Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Sage Cleric   Sage Cleric I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Sage Cleric
Sage Cleric Ponywithbackgroundsagecleric2_by_fillyshy11-d5wmg4l
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Light blue, usually tied up in a bun held with a purple headband
Tail: None
Eyes: A light blue that matches her hair
Body: Sage has a light lavender pelt, and is petite. She is the exact opposite of her tall, muscular family, being short even for a filly with spindly legs.
Cutie Mark: She has yet to gain her cutie mark
Age (Baby,adult): Filly
Personality: Sage, while typically a very kind pony, lacks friends because her extensive vocabulary intimidates anyone around her age. Sage is very smart, and she is creative when it comes to writing. She gets annoyed by her lack of control of her magic, which comes out in bursts. She loves very much to write, gaining that trait from her mother Brilliance, who was an author, and also has a knack for electronic things, which she inherited from her father Cyrus, who is an inventor. A very strange combination indeed. Sage also enjoys reading, and visits the library often. Sage loves to be praised for her academic scores and her ability in writing.
Likes: Reading, the library, writing, visiting her father's workshop, school, learning new things, getting praise, rainy days
Dislikes: Spiders, thunder storms, heights, hot days, too much sun, getting sun-burnt, when others don't understand what she's saying
History:
Sage was born and raised in Ponyville, where she lives to this day. She was very close to her father as a young filly, who was at the time working more than one job to support his family, especially with the new addition. But he always made time for his daughter, and she still has that strong bond with him today. While she liked her mother, her mother had less time for her daughter and spent most of her time in her study, writing. Soon enough, Cyrus started doing what he really wanted to: Invent. After Sage's fifth birthday, Brilliance left, claiming Cyrus's ideas were crazy and that she wanted no part of them. For weeks Sage would have moments where she would just burst into tears because of it. But her father was always there for her, and their bond strengthened.
A couple months after her mother left, Sage wandered into her father's workshop, where she loved to visit. She was intrigued by an invention her father had created to help cut trees into fire wood faster. So of course, there was an extremely sharp part. While checking it out, Sage accidently started it. She shrieked, and her father came running and turned it off before too much damage, but it did leave a permanent scar near the base of what would have been her tail, if it hadn't been cut off in the incident.

Example RP segment:
Sage wandered down the street, trying to peer through the pouring rain. She had gone out to buy her father some things from the local market, but once she had arrived it had began pouring rain. Bucket after bucket of rain. Sage usually enjoyed rain, but this was too much for even her liking. The poor filly couldn't see a hoof in front of her face, and definitely could not find her way home. Letting out a small sigh, Sage continued to trudge down the street, sopping wet from the rain. When she saw a little light in the distance, her heart lightened and she took off toward it, slipping and sliding around on the wet sidewalk. Once she reached it, she pushed open the door and walked in, panting. There were ponies jeering everywhere, and the smell of alcohol was on the air. Scrunching up her snout, Sage headed to the bar, hoping to ask where she could find a phone to call her father. Once she managed to climb onto one of the stools, the kindly bartender asked her "What's a little filly like you doing in here?"
Sage looked up at the pony and replied "I appear to have gotten lost in the rain. I fail to even spot a building through this downpour. I was hoping you may have a phone I could use to contact my father?"
While stunned by the filly's word choice, the bartender nodded and gave her a friendly smile "Of course, love, just around that corner." He said, pointing with his hoof. Sage thanked him and hopped down, trotting over and then around the corner. Spotting the phone the bartender had mentioned, Sage relaxed and went over, holding it in one hoof and using her free hoof to dial her home phone. Her father answered, worried greatly about Sage's whereabouts. Soon enough, her father showed up and let her sit on his back as he brought her home. But Sage made sure to leave the bartender a quarter for his kindness.

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Sage Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Cleric   Sage Cleric I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Welcome to the site :)

In reference to your RP segment, I would like to point out that phones do not exist in Equestria, or have at least yet to be shown to exist. Regardless, the segment demonstrates your ability to write, and rest of your app is good.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
FillyShy

FillyShy

Sage Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Cleric   Sage Cleric I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Thanks!
I had wondered if that would be a problem, but that was the only way I could think of for her getting home
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Sage Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Cleric   Sage Cleric I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:46 pm

It's ok, so long as you don't mention phones when roleplaying.

Also, feel free to come down to the chat box at the bottom of the homepage to say hi to everyone online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sage Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sage Cleric   Sage Cleric I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sage Cleric
Page 1 of 1