My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to Relax

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Time to Relax - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax   Time to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:38 am

OOC: (Oops, my turn. My bad)

Rosette closed her eyes as she leant back in the pool, feeling the warm water wash away all her worries and stresses. This really had been a good idea. The sound and feeling of water moving caught her attention as she opened her eyes a crack to see a new pony joining them.

"Welcome to heaven dear," she said to her, smiling in a friendly manner. Then she cracked a bigger smile when she heard Sunny and even managed a quiet, controlled laugh. Rose turned her head to look at Rough Draft, flashing him a smile and the attention of her wide violet eyes.

"Oh, go on Draft, tell us all a story," she encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax   Time to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Rough Draft smiled. "Tell you all a story? Well, I think I have another story tucked away somewhere, a love story if I can remember. A nice one between a princess and a poor peasant." He said, as he began into a story, slightly editing it so that it can be enjoyed by all those with him, mostly Sunny.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax   Time to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:25 pm

The story was amazing and Tacha was immediatly drawn in by this ponys amazing story telling skills. She scooted a little closer to the group of ponys so she could listen a little better but otherwise remind silent, unsure of how to start up a conversation but if te whole time were filled with these amazing storys maybe she wouldnt have to talk but she knew that was probibly very unlikly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Relax   Time to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Relax
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2