My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In a small Cafe...

Go down 
+2
Glitch
Thespi Bacchanalian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PegasisterQuave

In a small Cafe... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Quave smiled awkwardly, laughing once
"Well, maybe it's because I don't like tea?" she said, walking forward.
"So, what else do you have here?" she said, trying to shake off the feeling that they'd hate her; why would she feel that though? EVERYPONY usually adored her!
Ignoring all of her thoughts, Quave bounced on the spot.
"Do you have hot chocolate? It helps me get a sugar rush so I can help out with the weather and stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:41 pm

Ozy went to work preparing and presenting the tea as he answered Quave's question

"The Rose Street Cafe has an assortment of hot drinks, cool beverages, and many hoof-made snacks and baked goods." He cooly replied. "And yes, our hot chocolate is a specialty, if you would like an order." His eyes narrowed. "Although i would appreciate it if you could save your 'sugar rushing' until you get outside of my store." Ozy could spot a hyperactive pony from a mile away. He learned to avoid these ponies.
Back to top Go down
PegasisterQuave

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:34 am

"Ohhh, I see!" she giggled, flapping to sit on a chair on the other side of the filly
"Well, can I have one? And I was only joking! I just need something warm; it's cold up there!" Quave continued, gesturing up.
"Oh, by the way, this is a really cool place, I might even drop in a few times! The name's Quave, s'good to meet you!" she smiles, blowing her mane out of her eyes
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

PostSubject: re   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:56 am

Tacha smiled tentatively as she recieved her tea. it smelled even more delicous up close. she took dainty sips though it was so good she could have drank the whole thing in one gulp, but she didnt want these ponies to think poorly of her. the tea had calmed her and she felt comfortable enough to atempt to be social. looking up from her drink she smiled. "im Tacha." her voice had the quiet tone it always had around strangers ad she had hoped they were able to hear here. she tried to think of something to talk about. looking at ozy. "i bet its really great pwning your own shop like this. i atempted to run a stand out in the market. not a single customer." she laughed half to herself. she had looked forward to owning her own stand. oh well it obviously wasnt her cutie mark any way

Last edited by Tacha on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : my touch screen hates me. big time)
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:19 pm

"A... joke?" He frowned. "Ah... right... a joke..." He laughed uneasily "Ha. ha. ha."

He poured the hot water over a handmade bag of herbs, spice, and secret ingredients. He added a sprig of mint to make it look nice, and presented it to Tacha. "Enjoy miss... Tacha was it? And before you continue your romanticized views of owning a business, first allow me to say that capitalism is a cruel, harsh mistress and I hate it with a passion. That being said, I also hate running this store."

As he talked he poured Quave's hot chocolate into a mug, added a little cinnamon stick for taste, and took some cream. With the cream he poured a picture of the Eye of Horus, his cutie mark. He smirked at his own cleverness and handed it to Quave. "Enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Sunny smiled at the new ponies "Hi im Bright Sides but everypony calls me Sunny!...well everypony but him..." She points to Ozy
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:53 pm

"Baby will always be Baby because she is a Baby." Ozy scowled down at the child as his hoof sneakily slipped some candy onto the counter next to her.

"TELL NOPONY." He hissed at baby.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:42 pm

tacha smiled at sunny. "hiya." and thought it was cute how ozy pretended he disliked sunny along with his store. she looked up at him "why would you be here making all these wonderful drinks and talking with us if you didnt at least like it even just a little." she remembered all the emotions that runig her stand had created and dislike wasnt one of them. even if she had failed she still checked for customers everyday. "and if it does make you so unhappy why do you stay?" she had really grow to like ozy and wanted to try and undertand him more, plus she was just highly curious to the point of almost nosyness.
Back to top Go down
PegasisterQuave

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 am

Quave just sat there, watching the discussion lay out before her. She began to daydream, staring into space. The pegasus was often in her own, but it wasn't unusual. Unless you were someone Quave'd never met. Her eyelashes drooped, almost giving her the loo of sadness or tiredness. She was thinking about the sky, the clouds and their patterns... She snapped out of it almost instantly.
"W-well, it's nice to meet you, Sunny!" she smiled.
"Hey, could I get a hot chocolate now please? I swear to Celestia that I won't go hyper!" Her eyes begged slightly, voice honest
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:31 am

Ozy started to answer Tacha's question, but was interrupted:

"Hey, could I get a hot chocolate now please? I swear to Celestia that I won't go hyper!"

He stared, slightly amused at Quave. "Abracadabra." He pointed at the still warm cup of hot chocolate with the cream-picture of his cutie mark on top. "Its almost like I'm magic. I set it out while you must have been daydreaming. once again, I hope you enjoy. Feel free to come back anytime." He did his best interpretation of a smile. It was not very good.

he turned back to Tacha, and the "smile" dropped. it was replaced with a face devoid of all emotion. cold, dull eyes stared at Tacha and the thin line of his mouth didn't move at all. After a good moment, he simply shook his head and muttered. "Reminiscor praeteritum." He sniffed and started to clean the dishes. "So how in the Celestia-made world did you three happen upon this dead-end hole in the wall that is my little shop?
Back to top Go down
PegasisterQuave

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:37 am

Quave sat there and gratefully sipped the hot chocolate, and just so happened to overhear just before slipping into another daydream.
"Well, I was told to look around for anypony who might get in yhe way of the storm that's on its' way. It's gonna hit right over here soon, I was told. I'll... go back to daydreaming now!" She blushed, embarrassed to just spurt out random things when another pony was in the middle of a conversation. Quave mentally hit herself, them resumed drinking the hot chocolate, still looking anywhere but at the other ponies
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Sunny took the candy happily and smiled up at Ozy "Well i was coming back from an adventure! when i smelled the yummyest smell ever coming from inside here it was your hot chocolate!" She said with the cutest face ever.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Tacha shrugged a little hurt with ozys sudden dislike of her. "oh you know just walking around and happened to see the place and went on in." she smiled. "i think its nice. i like how quiet it is."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Ozy listened intently to the two's account of how they found his little shop in the middle of nowhere. He couldn't help but smile at Sweet Dreams tinsy tiny baby antics. As much as he couldn't understand them, he did have to admit children had a... certain... quality of appeal. He listened to Tacha.

"Quiet eh?" He mussed. This was the most ponies he has had in his shop for a while. He remembered why.

(FLASHBACKS))

"Can I have a Venti?"

"Get out."
"Do you have a bathroom?"

"Get out."
"OzyManedias? thats a funny name!"

"Get out."
"Excuse me sir, do you have a moment to accept Luna into your-"

"Get out."
"Ponyville Guard-"

"Get out."
"This is a Singing Telegram-"

"No. Get out."
(END FLASHBACKS)

In retrospect, OzyManedias still could not understand why so many ponies didn't like his store.
Back to top Go down
PegasisterQuave

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Quave continued to sip onher hot chocolate, remaining quiet. For a moment, she though she noticed Ozy seemed a little upset, but, knowing his personality a bit now, she decided to to say anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Tacha smiled warmly. "yup quiet...but a good quiet, homey. not like those other places that seem all comercial and could care less. you know?" Tacha had really enjoie the other ponies company and she felt like part of a group not just another customer that needed to buy something and then get out. She looked at sunny. "so what kind of adventure were you going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a small Cafe...   In a small Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a small Cafe...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2