My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonic Wave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic_Wave

Sonic_Wave

Sonic Wave Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Wave   Sonic Wave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:09 am

Sonic Wave
Sonic Wave SonicWave_zps56b20599
Species:pegasus
Mane:pink and cyan
Tail:pink and cyan
Eyes:purple
Body:white (wears a backpack)
Cutie Mark:headphones(talent is listening to music with headphones)
Age (Baby,adult):tween (13)
Personality:caring, sensitive, quiet, lonely, short attention span, day dreamer, relaxed and bad listener
Likes:music, helping ponies in need, headphones and vannila ice cream
Dislikes:arguments, fights, staying in one place for a long time, getting yelled at, and serious ponies
History:when sonic wave was just a filly her parents fought all the time and every time she saw her parents having an argument she would run to her room and put on her headphones so she didn't have to hear it and every time she did something wrong her parents would scold her and yell at her and she would run to her room and cry in the corner but when she put her headphones on she would feel better. one day she was in a new situation she was being bullied because of her blank flank she had never been bullied so she didn't know what to do and then she thought of her headphones so she pulled them out of her back pack and put them on and put on her favorite song and it was like she was in her own world and she didn't hear anything and the bully just stood there because his insults were doing nothing so he left. she finally took of her headphones to see that the bully was gone. it was like whenever she was stressed she could listen to music through her headphones and escape to her own world. then she saw a flash of light on her flank. after a few seconds there it was her cutie mark it was a pair of black and green headphones just like the ones she used.

Example RP segment: A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

sonic wave trotted down the silent street while listening to her i-pod. her head bounced up and down to the rythym of the music. then the music stopped suddenly and she realised her i-pod had run out of battery. as she was about to reach into her backpack for new batteries she noticed a little filly sobbing next to the town fountain. she walked up to the little filly slowly trying not to startle her. "whats wrong little one" she asked softly. "i lost my mother" she said while wiping tears away from her eyes. sonic wave puts her hoof out "well lets go find her". "ok" she smiles and grabs sonic waves hoof.

Acceptance

Last edited by Sonic_Wave on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sonic Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Wave   Sonic Wave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:12 am

Hello Sonic Wave, Welcome to the Forum!

I like your OC so far, but there are some things holding me from approving it.

-Very first thing I noticed was that something appears to be missing from the bottom of your app. I'd read through the rules again to see what.

-I would also like to see you expand on her history a little. Maybe how she got her cutie mark?

-Expanding her personality wouldn't hurt either. luckily, your likes and dislikes did a pretty good job of explaining, so not much is needed. Just a little more detail would be nice.

as a side note: The picture doesn't appear to be working for me. if it's working for you, don't worry about it, that may be a problem on my end.

If you have any questions, feel free to join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page. Thank you. :)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Sonic Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Wave   Sonic Wave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:29 am

Well, it doesn't appear to be working for me in the forum, but try opening it in a new tab. That works for me.
Back to top Go down
Sonic_Wave

Sonic_Wave

Sonic Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Wave   Sonic Wave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:00 am

i fixed it as best as i could
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sonic Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Wave   Sonic Wave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:05 am

Yup, Mini's suggestion worked.

changes have been made.

Approved.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Sonic Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Wave   Sonic Wave I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:12 am

Just thought I'd add the picture :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonic Wave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Wave   Sonic Wave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Wave
Page 1 of 1