My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosella

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Rosella Empty
PostSubject: Rosella   Rosella I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:03 am

Rosella Petals
Rosella Rosell10

Meet Rosella's Companion! Bella Aura
Species: Crystal Pony
Coat: Mint Green, crystal
Mane: Long and silky; Rose Red and Leaf Green
Tail: same as mane
Eyes: Gold
Body: Tall, slim; has freckles
Cutie Mark: bunch of pink roses
Age (Baby,adult): Young Adult
Personality: Rosie is a happy pony. She loves helping others, and she isn't afraid to use her crystal charm to get what she wants. She wants to learn how to make a regular pony have a permanent crystal coat, and vice versa. Her goal is to grant a unicorn and a pegasus the gift of crystal skin.  She also loves gardening and finding rare flowers.
Second Personality: Rose is sullen, sharp, and does not enjoy the company of others, especially if they are pitying her and her situation. She is very emotional and cries every time she sees, hears, smells, tastes, or touches something that reminds her of Recurve.
Likes: The Crystal Empire, friends, happiness, helping, love
Dislikes: Sad ponies, discord (not the creature), getting things wrong
History: Rosella was born in the Crystal Empire under King Sombra's rule, just like the rest of the crystal ponies. Dragged through her city in chains, she lost the will to live until the crystal heart was restored to the city, and the rule of Princess Cadence and Shining Armor began. She developed a love for flower gardening, especially roses, and loves to go on hunts in mysterious places for rare flowers, crystal or not.

Ever since she met a strange pony who was dying to have a crystal coat, Rosie threw herself into research, using plant extracts and potions provided by friends in Equestria to try and make crystal coat dye, a clear dye that a pony applies inside the boundaries of the Empire to make the crystal coat permanent.

When she's not in her house, testing her compounds and mixtures, Rosie is out making friends, helping ponies to be happy. Remembering the time she spent as a pony slave, Rosie is determined to make sure nopony has to go through that kind of sadness ever again.

Recently. she had her heart broken, cracking her sanity a tiny bit. She has two personas, Rosie and Rose, as a result. Rosie is like a mask, always happy, bubbly, and optimistic. She is the one who always tries to put a smile on somepony's face.

Rose is the polar opposite, always somber, depressed, and sad. She cries often, being sharp with others and always pessimistic. Her eyes darken to brown and her coat loses it's sheen, and when she's truly depressed, it flattens and dulls. Rose disappeared when Sombra disappeared, but after her heartbreak, she makes numerous and often appearances.

Example statement:
5. A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Rosie was visiting the bustling city of Manehatten for the weekend to pick up an order of sparkle potion. She made sure she had the right amount of bits to pay the mail ponies at the huge post office when she heard a rough voice yell.

"What you gonna do about this?" the cruel voice snarled.

Rosie turned around and saw a colt shove a scared little filly to the ground. The colt caught her eye and sneered at her.

"What you lookin' at?" he said, planting his hoof on the filly's chest.

Rosie narrowed her eyes and trotted over.

"Excuse me, sir, but you seem to be bothering this filly," she said as nicely as she could.

"Yeah?" he said. "I kinda mean to."

"It's not very nice," she said, her voice getting more strained. The filly whimpered in fear.

"This little scrawny thing was in my neighborhood. I am giving her a warning," said the colt, raising his hoof to hit her.

Rosie could not tolerate and love anymore. She headbutted the colt off the filly, hearing a crack as her hard skin collided with is side. The colt yelped and scampered off, spitting in Rosie's direction first.

"Are you okay, little one?" she asked the frightened filly. The filly nodded her head and got to her hooves.

"Thank you, miss," she said, before running in the opposite direction.

Rosie picked up her saddlebag and headed off to the post office, ready to go get her important package, and feeling good, like she always did after helping somepony.

Please do make Rosie an Acceptance in the pony world!

Last edited by Calla Lily on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:05 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some details XD)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Rosella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosella   Rosella I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:54 am

Wow, she is quite sparkly lol

I like it! Approved.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down

Rosella
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Nonstandard Races-
Jump to: