My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Willow Wisp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Willow Wisp Empty
PostSubject: Willow Wisp   Willow Wisp I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Willow Wisp
Willow:
Species:  Pegasi
Mane:a dark purple with neon blue tips
Tail: A short cut to keep out of the way with the same colors as his mane
Eyes: a light blue
Body: a dark faded purple
Cutie Mark:
Willows Mark:
Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Willow Wisp is a kind pony, who would be able to listen to a pony for hours but can have a hard time talking to others himself, But will offer a helping hoof to anyone in need be it a few bits or just a cup of hot chocolate.While working Willow will be very serious but once the last customer has left and the shop locked up his silly side will often show itself as he often likes to play harmless pranks on ponies at times or even a few *cough* bad *cough* jokes,but he does know when he has gone to far and when to stop.

Likes: Violins, Sweets, Blue roses, hot chocolate, long walks, Working in his cafe, his Mother

Dislikes: Flying, Rude customers, Thunderstorms ponies who make fun of his “Wings”, his Father

History: Willow Wisp was born in Cloudsdale to a retired Wonder blot named Sliver Steam and his wife Aurora Mist a painter. When Willow Wish was born he was born without his wings fully formed  causing his father great shame as his entire family had been in the great fliers for generations, So for years Willow Wisp was known as the flightless pegasi  of Cloudsdale until in his late teens when he was able to get prosthetic wings but the down side is that it causes him great pain to fly for more the an hour at most.When willow was old enough he whent to work in a cafe that wasn owned by a friend of his mothers where he would mostly work behind the counter serving ponies sweets and coffee and once and a while listen to ponies problems and offering them advice when needed and after one day of listening to a pony talk about how he had just lost his job Willow offered him a free coffee and a large piece of cake causing the pony to smile for the first time since he had come inside the cafe. Later that afternoon while closing up his boss had pointed out his new cutie mark and from that day on Willow decided that he would open his own cafe and listen to other ponies problems. Willow moved to Ponyville to open a café after he has a fight with his father after he had tried to push him past flight limits.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below) 1. A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Willow Wisp stood in front of his café sweeping the front as he had just closed up shop for the day, as he was about to make his way outside his ears suddenly perk up to the sound of something that sounds like crying. “What in the world…” He makes his way towards the sound and is met with a sad sight, A small light blue filly sitting on the ground crying her little eyes out. “Well hey there little filly what seems to be the problem?” He asks as he steps closer, the little filly looks up at him still crying as she says “My Mama says I’m not supposed to talk to strangers” Wisp smiled at this little filly “Well my name is Willow Wisp and if you tell me your name then we won’t be strangers anymore” The filly smiled at him “My name is Blue Rose” Wisp smiled wide at Blue Rose “Now that is a very pretty name, So what seems to be the problem?” Blue Rose explains that she had lost her Mother earlier that day in the marketplace and that she had been looking for her all day “Well Miss Rose it would be my greatest honor to help you find your mother” An hour later Willow Wisp stood in front of a crying mother and her filly smiling before making his way back towards his café to finish locking up.

Acceptence

Last edited by Sweet Dreams on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Willow Wisp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Wisp   Willow Wisp I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:02 pm

I bet you know what I'm going to say Sweet...

Flesh out some of the details. The history, particularly the recent history and maybe his cutie mark's origin, could be added.
The personalty is also a little shorter than it could be.

We want perfection here! Snap to it! :P
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Willow Wisp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Wisp   Willow Wisp I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:38 pm

is this better?
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Willow Wisp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Wisp   Willow Wisp I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Eeyup.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Willow Wisp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Wisp   Willow Wisp I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:46 pm

YAY Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Willow Wisp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willow Wisp   Willow Wisp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willow Wisp
Page 1 of 1