My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fool's Paradise

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:46 pm

Indigo slowly shakes his head in disappointment.

"And here I thought you didn't want to kill everypony because you were actually in good spirits for once."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Shala waved a hoof at Indigo dismissively. "N-nah...Bacardi at the right time just hits the spot. I forgot what we were even worrying about a while ago."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Icarus frowned a bit at Indigo, sighing. 'Shala's not that mean... She just likes hiding it.' He only thought it, because if he said it out loud, Shala might crashand go back to being in a bad mood. Outwardly, he said, "H-How are y-you guys? I-I've worked on a n-new wing d-design..."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Indigo turns to Icarus, slowly looking him up and down. He was sure he'd seen this pony somewhere.

"Have we met?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Shala looked to Icarus with a new curiosity. "...You make wings?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Icarus blushed, embarrased he forgot to mention that. "I-It's, um, a-a H-Hobby..."He said shyly, nodding.

He then turned to Indigo. "O-Outside t-the J-Jacket s-shop." He said, remembering the pony.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Indigo nodded his head in agreement, now remembering.

"Ah yes, that's right... What about wings now?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:14 pm

"Is that that buffalo wing thing i have been hearing about. I don't think buffalo can fly..." Shala contributed to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Icarus smiled sheepishly. "I-I've b-been w-working on p-pegasus l-like wings... N-Now's t-the perfect time t-to test them, with the s-snow cushoning t-the blow..." He said, smiling. "N-Not b-buffalo w-wings."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:31 pm

Indigo does a double take, looking at Icarus wide eyed and surprised, almost not noticing his monocle fly off and levitates it back into place.

"You design wings?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:34 pm

"You design?" Shala added. It wasn't certain if she was confused or just on a different tangent of thought. Probably both. But her interest was genuine.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Icarus was bright red by this moment. "I m-make w-wings t-to fly w-with." He said, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:04 am

Indigo leans toward the shy inventor.

"You *make* wings? For ponies to fly with?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:24 am

"Ponies fly?...Oh...pegasis.." Shala shrugged and began to pour a glass of jack. No one had asked for one oddly though. Who could it be for?
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:33 am

Icarus blushed. "W-Well, M-My w-wings aren't f-flight w-worthy Yet, R-Right now t-they're f-fancy g-gliders." He admitted, sighing. "B-But S-Soon! I know i-it!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:40 am

Indigo pokes the pony's shoulder, completely intrigued in the shy inventor.

"You sir, are a pony worth knowing."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:41 am

Shala finally felt it click on her head, and not in the way a clock does. "Oh..Thats...actually pretty...interesting." She said, honestly finding flight to be quite a neat goal.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Icarus Blushed, Nodding. "Th-Thank you..." He said, bright red.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Indigo takes a sip of his drink.

"So how high to you plan on going?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Icarus nods, smiling. "F-From my r-roof t-to start... P-Probably w-will g-go higher as i-if it w-works..." He said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:55 pm

"Hmm...Next time you try, i would like to see it." She said with a hint of a smile. Such thoughts while feeling buzzy entertained her. And she would love to see Icarus do something crazy.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Icarus nods. "T-Tomorrow A-Afternoon." He stated, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:36 pm

"I'll have to come by and see, just in case I have to haul another pony inside or to the hospital. When you get it to actually work, we'll have to sell tickets to a demonstration."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Icarus gave a couple nods. "S-Soon, I-I w-was w-working w-with..." Icarus paused for a moment. "W-Working w-with somepony on a g-generator t-that would h-help... I-It's s-still in t-the Theory s-stage, t-though." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:44 am

Shala nodded. She wasn't one for super fancy tech, but she knew enough to appreciate it. Seems she would be meeting another pony then. Which reminded her that she would have to confront Intel one day but for now would keep avoiding him like the plague. This event with Icarus though, she felt obligated to show up for. I hope Intel isn't there. I'm not ready for that talk yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fool's Paradise    Fool's Paradise  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fool's Paradise
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next