My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A cold one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister Black

A cold one Empty
PostSubject: A cold one   A cold one I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Thoughtfuel sat in the last aviable booth of the bar, sighing relieved. He had arrived at the bar relativly late having worked for a long time and just now having finished. The beer he ordered seemed like an appropiate way to celebrate. He pulled out and lit up a cigarette. The idea was relativly simple. The smoking room of the bar always had music playing and was called a disco and smoking wasn´t prohibited in discos yet. He looked around and confirmed his intial suspicion. He really had gotten the last booth and the tavern was brimming. There were some more seats aviable at his table but he didn´t figure somepony would want to sit there.
Back to top Go down
Souboshi

Souboshi

A cold one Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold one   A cold one I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Smiling contentedly, Shout Trotted along the Ponyville streets looking for something to do. At least everyone here is friendly. I haven't had a bad experience since getting on the wrong train this morning. It was getting late and she desperately needed to find a place to stay, but just up the street she spotted a tavern. I've never been in a tavern before... And Shout proceeded to investigate. After passing through the door, Shout looked around. It was loud, bustling with ponies taking time off to relax after work. Smoke curled around the ceiling, fading into the rafters. Laughter and the clop of hooves and clink of glasses could be heard everywhere. Jumping with joy, Shout trotted up to the bar, happily raising her voice just a smidgeon to be heard and ordered a lovely-coloured beverage.

Turning from the bar with her drink, Shout looked around for a place to sit. The place was so packed...

Ahah!~ A booth across the bar housed only one pony. I should go and introduce myself. It would be rude to leave him all alone... Shout excitedly wandered over to the booth and, smiling, addressed the pony. "Hello, there. May I have a seat here? Everywhere else appears to be taken."
Back to top Go down
Mister Black

A cold one Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold one   A cold one I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:53 am

"Hello, there. May I have a seat here? Everywhere else appears to be taken."

Thoughtfuel looked up in surprise, looking at the other brown pony that stood in front of him for a few second before deciding that she actually talked to him. Then shrugged with a smile. "Sure company is alway a nice thing to have. Have a seat."
Back to top Go down
Souboshi

Souboshi

A cold one Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold one   A cold one I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:30 pm

"Thank you very much. It is greatly appreciated." Shout took a seat across from the other pony. Taking a sip of her beverage, she happily introduced herself. "My name is Shout. I'm pleased to meet you Mr...?" She paused, waiting politely for the other pony to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Mister Black

A cold one Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold one   A cold one I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:26 pm

"Thoughtfuel" He introduced himself "and no need to be so formal we are in a tavern after all. So What are you doing around here?" He takes another breathe of smoke, trying not to hit her with it as far as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A cold one Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold one   A cold one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold one
Page 1 of 1