My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Another Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Just Another Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Dylgo looked over and smiled at Steam. "New friends are always exciting." She lied. she was never the type of pony to go around meeting new ponies. She didn't have the patience. "Well, her name is Doodle. She lives deep in Whitetail Wood. She says her family made the cabin and everything in it. quite impressive if you ask me." How she managed to do everything with Doodle and make it back here when she did is a mystery to her. it felt like it took much longer than it did.

It felt kinda weird for Dylgo to be back in Whitetail with her bandages. it felt like returning to the scene of the crime, but in the viewpoint of the victim. it was amazing how different it was between the opening of the forest and where she had her crash. thinking back, where she had her accident couldn't have been that far from Doodle's cabin.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:15 am

"There are ponies living out there? Hmm. Her cabin must be well hidden. I never noticed anything ponymade when I go for my weekend's run. Well, aside from fences and posts, but other than that, nothing." Steam just simple shrugged it off. Perhaps the cabin was somewhere deeper in the forest.

"So how was she? Did you have fun over at her place?" That's right, just wait for the moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 pm

"it was really deep. it took what felt like two hours to get there. it's probably not that far from where I had my crash." Dylgo was hoping to avoid talking about her crash. Being a proud Pegasus, crashes were embarrassing. The bandages felt like a beacon to the other Pegasi that she screwed up. but that was depressing. "She was certainly up-beat. put on a little air-show at the train station. rearranged the clouds and everything." Dylgo giggled as she recalled the events. Doodle certainly had an abundance of energy.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:43 am

"She seems lively, to be sure. Sounds like she's going to rival Pinkie Pie." Steam giggled, then casually looked around, expecting the pink mare to suddenly jump out with her party cannon.

Nothing? Well, she might be busy with other stuff.

What Dylgo just said told something about Ponyville. Rumors don't spread like the plague, unlike in Manehattan. Otherwise, she would have heard about the over-energetic pony by now.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Dylgo laughed at Steam's comment. "I believe it! She ha a ton of energy." She said, giggling. Dylgo had only encountered the over-active pink mare on one occasion. It was the day after she had moved here. and, of course, Dylgo got the welcome wagon. it took her several days to get all the cake batter off her. giggling slightly at the memory, she goes and looks out a window. it was a beautiful day out.

(( time skip to later on when the visitor shows up? ))
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:08 pm

(Time skip it is!)

"Well now that you're here, would you mind if you came along with me? I was about to go shopping."

=====Le Time Skip=====

It was the day that Steam was expecting her old friend, and she was just finishing up a surprise for him. Her new contraption sat behind the counter and aimed at the door.

It was a cannon made from stuff she and Dylgo bought two days earlier. No worries though, it was armed with a soft, fluffy pillow and a dash of flour. She was crouched behind the counter, waiting for her victim to stray in the dark room. The front door was rigged to be opened by a push of a button.

"That colt wont know what hit him!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Dylgo wasn't completely sure what Steam's plan was. most of the time Steam had been tinkering with that project, Dylgo was out delivering commissions for Doodle. Now, for some reason, she was hiding nearby in a dark room. is this a surprise party or something? Lying in her hiding spot, Dylgo's mind wanders. Who was this mystery visitor? How much longer was her wing going to be unusable? were there any Pegasi in Ponyville that would make fun of her bandages? well, most likely not to the last question. but the question lingered all the same. She was vulnerable to criticism, now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:21 am

Her mind raced as the ticking of the clock sounded like it was slowing down. Her hooves were just in front of two levers. One was for the cannon, and the other was for the door and lights.

It was really getting tense.

There was a knock on the door.

Steam pulled the lever to open the door, followed by the lights.

As soon as the lights flicked on, and the blue pegasus was in sight, she pulled the second lever and there was a little "Phoof" as the cannon shot it's payload.

"What the-"

Crash!

The pegasus met the flying pillow and rocketed him back into a pile of cardboard boxes, which when broken, revealed a stash of soft fluffy pillows.

The scene was raining with feathers as Steam galloped to her prey. "Gotcha!"

Coughing, the blue pegasus shakily stood up. "Was this... really necessary?"

"Of course! Besides, payback doesn't have any measures." Steam helped the blue pegasus stand.

"That really knocked the wind right out of me."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Dylgo was completely surprised by how much Steam had done in a few days. shortly after hearing the door, the lights came on and the door opened. what in the world was Steam planning? from where she was hiding, she couldn't see who it was. all she could tell was that his coat was blue. Then, to Dylgo's surprise there was a "phoof" which sent the blue pony flying back into a pile of boxes. jumping out with Steam, Dylgo stops in her tracks as soon as she sees the mane and tail. Is this really him?

She wasn't completely sure. the mane and tail were the same and his wings were the same, but her mind still had doubts. despite the doubts, all she could do was stand there.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:57 pm

He should have expected something like this. Next time he's not going to be sending her letters when he comes over for a visit. Midnight had a bit of trouble breathing now, that pillow really hit hard, but it was nothing he couldn't handle.

Seeing some white powdery stuff on his body, he shook his body like a dog would and sent out puffs of powder strait into Steam's face, making her cough.

He noticed another mare behind her in bandages. "Hey, how are ya?" He said casually. A few moments later he remembered where he saw the mare. White Tail. Darn... hope she doesn't recognize me. So long as I act like I haven't met her, I'll be fine.

Steam stepped aside in order to let the two of them face each other. "Dylgo, this is Midnight. Midnight, this is Dylgo." She was used to this kinds of situations. It was easy to act innocent.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Dylgo just stood. She didn't know what to think. She was convinced that she would never see him again, and yet, he was here. or at least, he looks scarily like him. "I-I'm fine...." that was all she managed to say.

"Dylgo, this is Midnight. Midnight, this is Dylgo."

That's not the name she remembered... but it had to be him! Shaking her head a little, she decides to play it cool. "H-Hi Midnight... I'm Dylgo. Dylgo Wallen." As she said this, she noticed her good wing was shaking like a leaf. not in fear, but in anticipation. would he say anything about the crash? Does he remember the crash? Dylgo's mind was racing.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:27 am

The mare acted nervous. She must have remembered that night. It was a good thing Midnight had his glasses fixed, or else the crack might have been a dead giveaway.

"It's nice to meet you Dylgo. My full name is Midnight Spirit." He did a quiet bow. "That must have hurt." He said, gesturing to the mare's wing.

"Lets head inside first." Steam cut in and led the way.

Midnight, before entering the shop, cautiously peeked with his head and looked around the sides of the doorway. Once he confirmed that there weren't any tripwires, he entered and saw the cannon responsible for blowing him out with a pillow.

"Seriously? Remember the last time you used that thing? Shot a hole through three houses."

"Give me some credit! I did some tweaking since then."

"When? Two days ago?"

"Uhm..."

"Really reassuring..."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Dylgo honestly had no idea what to think. either this wasn't him or he didn't remember. if he did, he was doing a good job of hiding it.

"Lets head inside first."

Dylgo nodded as the three went inside. Midnight and Steam really seemed like good friends. as they talked she couldn't help but giggle at the scene. then it dawned on her. "Wait a second, That went through three houses last time?" She said in surprise. apparently Steam gets the calculations wrong from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:37 pm

"It was a... minor miscalculation." Steam's flushed cheeks completely betrayed her bravado. "It's all in the past, nothing too serious."

"Right, cause everything that shoots through three houses is 'nothing too serious'" Midnight smirked.

"So the compression was a psi higher than it was supposed to be, it was an innocent accident." To avoid any further comments, Steam went into the kitchen to prepare some snacks.

Midnight took off his glasses and stuffed them in his saddle bags. "So what's the story on those bandages?" He asked. He knew what happened, he was there after all. Midnight did a great job at feigning obliviousness.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:54 am

Dylgo laughed in joy because she was on the teasing side for once. it was refreshing. but she knew it wouldn't be long before Steam would hit her on her crush on Dare Devil, as well as the fact that the Stallion who saved her life was standing right next to her. When Steam left, She hoped he would come clean.

"So what's the story on those bandages?"

that was highly discouraging. But, it had to be him! It just had to be! sighing in defeat, she decides to tell the story. "I was racing out in Whitetail Wood. I got careless and my wing hit a tree." She began, feeling pretty down about the crash. "The Stallion put a splint on my wing, found shelter, stood guard through the night, fed me, and even flew me to the Hospital." as she said this, Dylgo's ears flattened on her head. "I never would have made it out of there without him. He... He saved my life."
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:13 am

Midnight nodded, still keeping his masquerade. "Sounds like quite the trial. I guess you were lucky that guy wasn't the city type. City folks can't survive in the wilderness. They rely too much on what they can buy."

He went in for a closer look on the damaged wing. "Looks like you rammed it pretty hard. Almost as bad as the injury a certain stunt colt I know." Midnight shook his head. "How long have you been in these bandages?"

Midnight picked up some hints that this mare had an idea who he was. Not really a big deal to him since he hardly cared to even change how he wore his mane. It was easy to say that it was somepony else. Come on, there are at least a million ponies out there, there was bound to be lookalikes.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:44 am

Dylgo kicked the ground with her hoof. "I-It was really bad..." That was all she could say. she couldn't believe that he was him.

"Looks like you rammed it pretty hard. Almost as bad as the injury a certain stunt colt I know."

Dylgo's ears perked up at the mention of a certain stunt colt. He knows Dare? Well, on second thought, that probably shouldn't surprise her.

"How long have you been in these bandages?"

"Several weeks. most of the sensitivity is gone, but it still hurts if you poke it hard enough." This conversation was really depressing her. before, she thought it'd be fun to tell the story. but now, she was being constantly reminded that she screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:31 pm

Midnight looked around Steam's shop, not to admire the work she put into it, or the cognitive designs of making the shop look like a steam engine, but to check if she had any other traps to spring while he was there. Can never be too careful around that mare.

"So, what did the stallion look like?" He asked out of boredom. Midnight was expecting something along the lines of "He looked exactly like you." and that really just made him smile. Of course he would feign flattery, just another perk of the job.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Dylgo really hoped Steam would return soon. she was really feeling uncomfortable. then again, Steam probably wasn't the right pony to be looking for in that case. As Midnight was looking around, she caught her good wing tapping her side impatiently. "Well... he... uh..." She thought carefully about this. How does she describe the pony that's right in front of her while trying to act like it wasn't him?

"He... Looked a lot like you, actually." Well that failed miserably.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:06 am

"He... Looked a lot like you, actually."

Nailed it. Midnight raised an eyebrow, masquerading a surprised expression. "Really now? Well, I guess I do look like a savior of mares." He let out a chuckle and immediately felt something hit his head. "Ouch... An apple?" He looked down to see the fruit projectile rolling on the floor.

"Pretty heroic, Stallion of Shadows." Steam reentered the room, pushing a small cart with a basket full of fruits and pastries. "Smooth move dodging that apple. Almost as great as the time you missed your cue on catching Sunshine in that play."

"It was... an honest miscalculation. Besides, weren't you in charge of the props that were supposed to be safety harnesses?" He rubbed the apple clean of dust and took a bite, feeling victorious.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Dylgo stood idly by as Steam and Midnight talked. this was certainly not the best of days for her.

Dylgo couldn't help but giggle at the fact that midnight used the same excuse Steam did. They must be good friends to let either get away with that. Trotting up to the cart, Dylgo looked around it. "So that's what you were doing in there for so long." She said happily. "These look really good Steam." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:46 am

Steam beamed a smile at Dylgo, but that smile faded when he saw Midnight prodding one of the pastries. "Come on! It's not poisoned!"

After a small snack, Midnight turned to the pagasus mare. "How would you react if I told you that I was that certain colt that saved you?" He said in a rhetorical manner. It was a quick topic starter, and he was curious what she would say.

He could see Steam rolling her eyes from the corner of his own. She knows me too well. he thought to himself. It didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Dylgo was munching on a pastry as midnight asked her a question. looking over, she doesn't know what to think. was he coming clean? was he finally going to admit it? "Well... I... uh..." was all she could say. she had no idea how to respond to that. She didn't want to seem overconfident or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:49 pm

The stallion let out a light chuckle. "My, that's certainly a rare expression." He took another apple before looking back at Dylgo, still waiting for the answer to his earlier question. But he wondered if the mare would come out of her stunned state and actually have something to say.

Well it did confirm what he thought. Dylgo suspected that it was him. Too bad he didn't have any intention to tell her completely out of the blue. No, that will be for later. She'd only hurt herself trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm

"Well..." She said quietly. "I would certainly be happy." She finally got something out of her mouth. It took much longer than was comfortable for Dylgo to get that out. "I would certainly be happy to tell him thank you." Dylgo really wished he would come clean with it so she could just get all of this out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Ponyville Houses-
Jump to: