My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pepper's Pain.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Little Peppermint winced as she limped into the hospital lobby. Her front hoof had a large, nasty looking swelling on it, and she was in a quite a bit of agony. Being a filly, however, it seemed that she would get tended to last. She waited for hours, and eventually, a doctor had checked her and promptly declared her hoof to be broken, casting her to this beddish prison.

She was stuck here, to put it simply. No moving til her broken hoof decided to mend itself. Although she was strong to the pain, she wasn't to the loneliness. It was big, big hospital, and... Well, although she hated to admit it, she felt isolated and afraid. Pepper was the only one in the children's ward, unsurprisingly, and she buried herself in her blankets as she rolled over, attempting to get some sleep while at the same time pushing her fear out of her mind. It was hard though, and every once in a while, a shingle tear escaped from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Doodle strolled dow the hall and poked her head inside one of the doors to see a hurt little filly. Not wanting to intrude and be rude, she pushed the door open slightly. "Um hi there! Oh my gosh, what happened to you? That looks like it hurt!" She said looking around to see nopony else there so she thought she'd keep this little filly company until her parents arrived.

"Would you like a snack? I've got sweets of all kinds in my bag." She said setting it on the table next to her with a grin hoping she wouldn't come across as creepy.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Pepper flinched when the door opened, expecting it to be a crisp, formal doctor dressed in all white to give her another shot of something or rather. When the voice didn't match, however, Pepper rolled over a tad to see a mare poking her head in. Happy that it wasn't some professional prick, she sat up a bit, still swaddled in her blankets, and smiled. "Heyo! My name's Peppermint Winter, but you can just call me Pepper. And I broke my ankle while trying to achieve a triple spin quadruple flip. I landed funny." she said with a giggle, adjusting the blanket so she sat more comfortably. Pepper's eyes widened at all the sweets, her brain trying to figure out what she would like. "Umm... Do you have any chocolate fudge?" she asked, before a cough racked her small frame - a side effect of all the medicine she had been shot with.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Doodle dug through her bag and pulled out a chocolate fudge and peanut butter cookie. "You might want to eat this slowly due to that cough." She then giggled hearing what she was trying to accomplish while getting the sprain. "Well that sounds fun! I'm not even sure I can do that hehe. You're very brave to do a move like that. Even braver than some of the arial moves I try!"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Pepper gratefully took the cookie, and nibbled on it while listening to Doodle. "Well, it IS fun, until it all goes wrong." she grinned, popping the rest of the cookie in her mouth. "It's pretty easy, actually. You just have to jump at the right angle and make sure not to start turning til you've started flipping, and then... Alright, maybe it ISN'T that easy." Pepper laughed, burying her muzzle in the blanket as she shivered suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Doodle looked at little Pepper and said, "I'll go outside to see if they have more blankets outside." She said walking out into the hallway and looking around. Luckily she ran into a nurse who directed her towards a pantry but the directions were very vague which left her searching for ten minutes until she found it. She grabbed one and trotted back towards Pepper.

"Sorry, I was given bad directions. Here you go!" She said putting the blanket on the bed.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:56 pm

Pepper smiled gratefully, teeth chattering as she wrapped said blanket around herself so she was cocooned in blanketyness. Finally, her shivering stopped, and she was finally able to speak again. "Thank you very much." she said softly, adjusting her leg which had now gone numb. In the process of doing this, however, she jolted her hoof and she winced in pain,
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:08 am

Doodle clinched her teeth as she heard the wince. "Ha, need anything else while I'm up and running?" Doodle said in hopes she could comfort the young filly knowing a filly this young must have loads of energy and is probably dying to get up and walk around or at least she would if it was her. "Hm... How much longer are they cooping you up for? It can't be too much longer now since it's just a sprain."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:33 am

Pepper shook her head. "Thanks, but no thanks." she responded with a sad sigh, feeling her hooves itching to get up and do something. Anything. It was horrible being stuck here, unable to do anything on her own, and having to call for a nurse just so she could walk. "Heh. Not so simple. It's a broken hoof, apparently, and I have to stay here for another week before I can leave." she said sadly, throwing the blankets over her mane so the only thing visible was her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:27 pm

"Well that's not fair!" Doodle said as she walked around the room. "Are your parents here? I didn't see anypony else around that wasn't either a doctor or a patient." Which left her to question herself and grow wide-eyed at the thought of a parent-less filly. She couldn't let that happen, not after the way her own parents cruelly abandoned her.

"Do you... have parents?" She practically whispered.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Pepper shrugged. "Depends on what you classify as to be "parents". I have a mother and a father, but I barely see them because they're in the circus." she said simply, wondering if she should go into her whole history. She'd wait and see how the other pony responded first, and whether there was a need for said history or not.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Doodle thought for a minute and said, "So who looks after you when they're gone? There must be some pony. Do you have other relatives or older siblings who look after you?" She asked trying not to open closed wounds but she just HAD to know. She took the chair next to Pepper and sat down to wait for the response.

Something wasn't right, she sensed and she was going to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Pepper sighed. "No-one. No-one looks after me." she said softly, her eyes downcast as she tightened the blankets around herself. Although she was fine on her own, cooking her own food, cleaning the house and so on, she still wondered what it would be like to have someone to take care of you. What would it be like to have a constant source of support you could lean on?
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:40 pm

Doodle smiled and said, "Well I can't let that happen, you can stay with me on one of the three spare rooms in my cabin. Haha, I knew those rooms would come in handy someday. It was originally built to be a bed and breakfast to weary traveling ponies. I can pay for your school tuition fees if your family doesn't mind."

She said hopeful knowing it is awful lonely going to bed in a house by herself. "It takes a while to get there on hoof but the cabin is beautiful especially when the sun peeks through the trees and shines on the morning dew surrounding the place. The birds sing the sweetest tunes to wake you up by along with the peaceful sound of the running river which powers the house."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Pepper's eyes widened at the generous offer, and she shook her head furiously. ""I couldn't impose on you. And I have my own home now. I made it all myself." she said with a hint of pride in her voice, before continuing. "And I get some money from my parents each month for school. They send it to my address."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:44 am

Doodle Chuckled and said, "It'd be no trouble at all but I understand if you want to stay with what you've familiarized yourself with." She ended with a hint of sadness in her voice, it appeared she wasn't going to get a house buddy after all. "I have a bunch of money left over due to my art commissions being so popular. I don't pay for house bills since my family built and furnished the house from the ground up. All I ever have to buy is food."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:51 am

Pepper grinned at her. "Thanks." Hearing the hint of sadness in Doodle's voice, however, she flattened her ears and scooted closer to the pony. "I'm sorry for not joining you." she mumbled, poking the mare on the nose with her good hoof before giggling and falling backwards, rolling about like an egg while cradling the broken hoof to her chest. "Must be great to only have to worry about what you're going to eat." she said, rolling one more time so she was lying on her bed, but facing Doodle. "I gotta plan out what I do for a whole month!"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:17 pm

"It's alright!" Doodle said changing her mood to a more cheerful one. "I was expecting you'd say that anyways." She said smiling. "When you get out we should go hiking or swimming or just flying around when your hoof heals. Haha, It'll be so much fun!" She finished doing backflips on the chair next to the bed.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Pepper clapped her hooves excitedly, before remembering her injured hoof. She guess the painkillers were setting in, however, because her hoof stopped hurting as much. "I'd like that! I've never gone camping or hiking before, and it's been ages since I last went swimming anywhere!" she exclaimed, remembering all the fun times she'd had at the seaside when she was little.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:43 pm

Doodle laughed, "Well then it's a deal! When you get out of here you'll have to call me up and we can go on an adventure!" Doodle quickly grabbed a pen and scribbled down her number hoping she could be more of a friend rather than some creep Pepper just met. She wanted to help this young filly through the healing stages and make sure she was having fun during her healing process.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:31 am

Rez who was doing the daily inspections of the hospital was roaming down the halls making sure nothing was wrong and that everypony would be safe. He was passing by a room when he saw his marefriend doodle. "Hey doodle why are you her?" He asked walking into the room. He looked past doodle and saw a philly with an injured hoove.

"Hello my name is Rez what's yours?" He asked the philly.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:41 am

Pepper was startled to see another pony, a stallion this time, walk into her room. Nothing compared with the shock she felt, however, when she discovered that this stallion knew Doodle. "Oh, my name's Peppermint Winter." she said cheerfully, yawning as she rubbed her eyes with her good hoof. "What did the nurse put in those shots she gave me?" Pepper muttered, slightly annoyed at all the weird side effects she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Doodle's ears perked up upon hearing a familiar voice and turned to see her awesome colt friend, Rez. "Oh my gosh Rez!!" She quickly ran up and hugged him excitedly. "I'm just here to give baked goods to all the healing patients! I just struck up a really good conversation with miss Pepper about lots of things. Did you know she built her own house? And is quite the acrobat!"

She then looked over to Pepper and said, "Don't worry, the side effects will ware off soon."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:53 am

"Well hello pepper, and that's cool you built your own house." Rez said after hugging doodle back.
"That's nice of you to do doodle." He said. He decided to look at the room while he was in there.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:12 am

"Heh. It wasn't that hard, but thanks!" she chirruped, sending a wink in Doodle's way while raising an eyebrow, saying everything she didn't want to say out loud. Oh~! Colt friend hmmm? her look said, emphasised by Pepper's wiggling eyebrows. She realised that the stallion was looking around the room, and she felt awkward in the silence that was now swallowing the room. A small spider scuttling across the wall caught her attention, however, and she focused on that instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pepper's Pain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepper's Pain.   Pepper's Pain. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pepper's Pain.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next