My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sandcolt and the Storyteller

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Sandcolt and the Storyteller  Empty
PostSubject: Sandcolt and the Storyteller    Sandcolt and the Storyteller  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:30 am

Stormy was floating in the water with a grin across his face. He had finally return to one of his favorite places that existed in this land. This place was of course was the beach, he hadn't felt the salty wind through his mane or the soft sand on his hoofs sense he went long ago with his grandmare. He slowly let the tide push him in till he was laying where the water meets the sand. The water rushed by him giving him a cold hug causing him to dream day and almost nod to sleep, then the sun would slap him awake with beam of heat.

He finally stood up and looked out at the ocean as he said to himself, "Hr-mm, Sad to think not a single pony,griffon and not even a dragon is here to enjoy this. Though seeing a dragon would be rare too see but if I thought of any place to see them it would be here. Granted it is Fall and quite chilly. so maybe it would of been stranger to see ponies here I suppose, but still I wish some-pony could enjoy the beach like I am."

He finally decided to go take a nap in a his handy-hoof hammock. He jumped in to the soft swinging bed, ready to sail off to dreamville till he heard a snap. The hammock string on the right side had snapped! "Oh! Cruel fate! Why? WHY! He was so young.....too young." He saluted the hammock before stuffing it in his bag that hung on the tree.

"Well I suppose I'll have to do with the next best thing." He digs a hole in the sand and covers his whole lower body ,and rests his head on a pillow. "Have to sleep a little, I have a many new stories to tell and even more to hear."
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Sandcolt and the Storyteller    Sandcolt and the Storyteller  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:06 am

An Alicorn trotted out of a lonley beach house,carrying a bucket of fish.She was going to see the aquatic animals.
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Sandcolt and the Storyteller    Sandcolt and the Storyteller  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:28 am

Film Reel trotted to the water to go for a swim.He always liked the water. When he was in it he felt the world disapear, along with all his worries and fears. He felt at one with the universe.He with that this feeling could last forever.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Sandcolt and the Storyteller    Sandcolt and the Storyteller  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Suddenly,the Alicorn came splashing in the water aswell.It was only when she nearly bumbed into him when she saw him."Oh,hello! Whats your name?" She said through the bucket handle.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Sandcolt and the Storyteller    Sandcolt and the Storyteller  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:58 pm

The mare's voice knock him out of his meditation. He lost his equilibrium and fell though the water. Once he came up he said, "Hi. My name is Film Reel. What's yours?"

Last edited by Marksmen16 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Sandcolt and the Storyteller    Sandcolt and the Storyteller  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:24 am

Stormy woke up and looked out to the sea to to ponies sitting in the surf talking. He stands up and trots down to the water, letting the water wash away the sand. He felt the cold as it hit him like a hammer. He yelled out, "Brrrrrrrrrr....Oh AH! COld Cold cold."
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Sandcolt and the Storyteller    Sandcolt and the Storyteller  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:40 pm

"My name is Soaring Splash.I think your name is very nice! Do you like filming?" She asked.

Soaring Splash then seen a colt yelling about the cold.She trotted over to him.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Sandcolt and the Storyteller    Sandcolt and the Storyteller  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Reel went to trot with her. "Why yes." He said. "I just graduated from film school." He then pointed at his cutie mark and laughed."How could you tell?"

Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Sandcolt and the Storyteller    Sandcolt and the Storyteller  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:12 am

Stormy head shot out from under the waves with a refreshed grin. "Hello there. My name is Stormy Hugeheart. It is a absolute and complete pleasure to meet you." He had a sort of twinkle in his eyes as he spoke. He was determined to pretend he was not cold or that the ocean was numbing his legs, he knew he would soon get use to the cold ocean.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Sandcolt and the Storyteller    Sandcolt and the Storyteller  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:54 pm

"Well,I seen your cutie mark,and that made me think that",She said while trotting."Well,hello Stormy.My name is Soaring Splash,and it is a pleasure to meet you too!" She said,introducing herself
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Sandcolt and the Storyteller    Sandcolt and the Storyteller  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:52 pm

"And My name is Film Reel."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Sandcolt and the Storyteller    Sandcolt and the Storyteller  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:58 pm

He grinned at the two of you as wiped back his wet hair from his face. "Hello Soaring Splash and Film Reel. My name is Stormy Hugeheart, it is a absolute and complete pleasure to meet you both."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandcolt and the Storyteller    Sandcolt and the Storyteller  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandcolt and the Storyteller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Beach-
Jump to: