My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunny And Jim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Jim was feeling pretty happy- a day off work at the clinic was always welcome, and he certainly was a bit stressed. He'd only just managed to identify what one patient had, and it had stressed him out a touch- he wasn't a workaholic but he knew that his mentor observed Jim's every action, plotting when Jim will finally get to become a fully fledged doctor. Still, a nice break was perfect for him.

He had resolved to go to whitetail wood, since it was apparently beautiful at this time of year. He trotted down to the place, and had to stop in his tracks from the sheer beauty; the flies, the smell, the sounds..... Was Jim looking at heaven? He cheerfully sat on a bench and pulled out a book on medical advancements made over the lat century and a few daisy sandwiches. He felt at peace here. He resolved to come here more often.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Sunny Days took a breath of fresh air.
She can't remember a single day that she wasn't working, always interviewing ponies for the local newspaper.
Her boss was getting a bit concerned, and told her to go to whitetail wood to relax.
She was walking along a beautiful moss covered path, taking in the sights and smells of this beautiful park.
She started trotting and her green and yellow mane blew behind her like in one of those perfect movies.
Tired, she decided to take a rest on a bench.
Noticing a stallion sitting next to her, she decided to make herself acquainted.
"Hi," she said, putting out her hoof, "I'm Sunny Days, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Jim smiled at the mare sitting next to him.
"My name's Jim. I'm here on holiday- got a day off. This place is lovely. I really should come here more often."
He looke around again, still loving the beauty of the place. Now that he let his senses in again, he noticed something..... Different. He couldn't tell what it was, just a weird feeling in his stomach. He ignored it and looked everywhere else; the beautiful birds, the sweet smelling air, the colours, the lighting! It all combined into a package of everything Jim ever felt he needed.

There it was again; that feeling. He felt it in his head this time- it was a pressure, and he noticed it seemed to tighten the more he noticed the mare. Still, he kind of liked it. He couldn't explain why, it just made him feel happier. He decided to continue the conversation.

"So, sunny, what are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:02 pm

"Oh, you know, taking a break from it all, just unwinding," she replied, blushing.
She didn't know why she was blushing, she couldn't stop, though.
She felt very nervous around Jim, and she couldn't explain why, it was as if she was trying to make a good impression.
Butterflies were starting to fly in her stomach, and her heart was pounding.
There was something about Jim that compelled Sunny in a way she had never felt before.
Feeling happy, she wanted to talk to Jim more.
"Isn't this park beautiful? I just love all of this serenity."
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Jim felt himself blushing. 'Darn it, why do that? You'll look wierd!' He thought. Then he noticed something- since when did he care about making an impression? And come to think of it, since when did he blush? He wasn't particularly shy, in fact he was pretty outgoing, so why was he feeling so nervous around her?

"I know.... It's just so beautiful. Have you ever seen the running of the leaves? I've never seen- I only moved here a few months ago, but it's meant to be a lot of fun! I can't wait!"

Jim felt himself edging closer to Sunny. He couldn't help it- he felt like something was pulling him towards her. He was blushing again, darn it!
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:34 pm

"I've only been here for a little bit too, I came from Manehattan, what brought you to move here?"
Sunny Days couldn't stop herself from smiling, there was just something about Jim, maybe it was his beautiful turquoise eyes or his big, wild mane, but it was as if she was put in a trance, like nothing else in the world mattered except for this moment.
Sunny looked up at the clouds, which were slowly turning gray.
She felt a rain drop on her forehead, and it suddenly started pouring down with rain.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:41 pm

"Well I came from trottingham to study with the doctor here... Aw bugger."

As the rain came down, Jim got the sudden urge to cover sunny. There was just something about her he couldn't put his hoof on...mabye it was the eyes: he loved green. Then again sunny was pretty much all green. But he supposed more than colour played a part in it. It was driving him crazy: what was so special about this mare that was making him feel like she was the one thing he had been working up to his whole life?

"Well, what should we do? You know any good cafés or something we could shelter in?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Sunny Days looked around for some shelter and found a nice gazebo.
Taking Jim's hoof, she galloped to the gazebo.
She looked up at Jim, smiling a shy smile.
"So sorry about that," she said awkwardly.
There she was, under a gazebo, hearing the pitter patter of the rain on the ground.
She wished she could stop time and be in this moment forever.
She gazed into Jim's eyes, momentarily losing herself in them.
"Keep it together, Sunny!" she thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:06 pm

Jim's mind froze. He suddenly realised exactly what that blinking feeling was. It was terrifying, but exhilarating. It was so strange..... But he didn't want it to stop. Was she feeling the same? Jim was having his doubts.....what if this was just a frirny thing? If he tried, would she reject him? He couldn't bear the rejection. But looking in her eyes..

Jim took a chance. He took sunny's hoof and leaned in close.....
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Sunny didn't stop him.
If this was any other pony, she would've simply ran away, but Jim...Jim was different.
At first, she didn't really know what she was feeling around him, but she knew now.
It was love.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:16 pm

Jim kissed sunny full on he lips. Instantly, a thousand sensations exploded in his head- joy, love, happiness....the list went on. He was a bit worried about sunny's reaction; would she pull away, yell at him, never speak to him again? Or would she accept him? He wasn't sure. The lack of resistance was reassuring, but he was still unsure.

But he was kissing sunny, and that was all that mattered to him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Sunny Days closed her eyes, enjoying every moment of her first kiss.
It was very unusual to her, but she liked it.
When the kiss came to an end, Sunny looked at Jim.
"D-Do you want to get a coffee sometime?" she says, blushing.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Sunny had her eyes closed- whew. Jim was relieved- she also seemed to be kissing him back! He felt his stomach fluttering. He hasn't kissed a mare since.... Since.....

Had he ever kissed anypony before? He couldn't remember anything along those lines. He remembered getting a fair few looks and the occasional flirt but had never really wanted anything like that. He supposed he was too focused on being a doctor. Whelp, his first kiss. He was in heaven.

After they finished, and Sunny asked about the coffee, all Jim could do was say
"Yeah.... Th-that sounds great. I know a good shop on the Main Street."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:57 pm

"O-Oh, okay,"
Sunny Days was nervous.
Jim was the only pony she had ever kissed before- besides her mother and father of course.
She took Jim's hand as they walked to the Main Street.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Jim took sunny's hand, again feeling multiple emotions at once- elation, due to actually kissing someone- big thing for Jim. There was also nerves, and he couldn't really figure that bit out- the cat was out of the bag, she clearly liked him and he liked her back. So why was he feeling so cautious and nervous? Jim wasn't necessarily the most social pony around, but he was far from the worst.

He pushed the feeling out of his mind and decided to focus on happiness. This was the mare of his dreams and he couldn't have been happier. He simply smiled- this would be perfect. It was still raining, so it would be a nice, cosy...... date. Oh.

The nerves came back- was this a date? They were going to a cosy little cafe together after kissing. Bugger, it was. Did his mane look okay? Was he clean? Oh, stuff it. She liked him as he was in the park- she wouldn't be so vain as to chuck him the moment one negative quality appeared. He looked at sunny, and he suddenly felt much more confident. It was like she radiated hope.

The rain was still falling, so he moved quickly. He came to the café he had suggested, opened the door and went inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunny And Jim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny And Jim   Sunny And Jim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunny And Jim
Page 1 of 1