My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Galen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

Galen Empty
PostSubject: Galen   Galen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:44 pm

Galen
Galen WSKA7vV
Species:Unicorn
Mane: White, slicked back
Tail:White, cut short and professionally
Eyes: faded blue
Body: slightly taller and buffer than average, but not too much
Cutie Mark: white circle with medical cross
Age (Baby,adult): adult
Personality: Very fun person to be around, knows just about everypony in town. He'll drink with you, but he'd probably find it more entertaining to cut you open and look at your intestines. It's nothing against you.
Likes: Surgery, alcohol, parties, other social gatherings, cupcakes
Dislikes: Oranges, hippocratic oath
History: Born into a farming family in Ponyville. He wasn't really interested in the family business. He started his interest in how the body broke when one of his classmates broke their leg. He wanted to know about how bones were broken and how they were fixed. He borrowed some boks from the library about bones and fractures. He then started on a "reading spree". Reading several books on how the body works. When he graduated upper education he when to Canterlot University with a partial scholarship. He majored in physiology and medicine and later went to medical school and got his medical license. He now works as a surgeon in ponyville hospital.

Example RP segment:
It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Galen was walking back from his office in Ponyville. The night was cold, brisk and rainy.
"Man, I could really use a drink right now." He whispered to himself. Coincidentally a tavern lights up about 50 meters away. "That'll do." Galen walked slightly faster towards the Tavern. Upon his arrival, he looked around. I don't know anypony here! Oh well, I just get a small drink and head out. Galen waltzed up to the bar and waved over the bartender. "Ma'am, could I have a short cup of beer?"
"Drinking light today Galen?" an unfamiliar voice said.
Galen turned to the sound. "Pardon?"
"I know you Doc, you usually drink a lot more than that!" He motioned to the glass.
"Well yes usually I do bu- excuse me but I don't think I know you." Galen interrupted himself.
"Hmm, we went to grad school together, you were in all of my classes for some reason. The name is Grass." The colt said cheerfully, he was smaller then average and had a dark green coat.
"I don't recall seeing you, what was you're major?"
"Agriculture."
"I see, well it's always nice meeting a new acquaintance." Galen smiled. "Let's sing a drinking song!"
"Right now?"
"Why not?"
"I guess." Grass shrugged. Galen got up onto the table and started singing an upbeat jig. Everypony just stared at him.
"C'mon everypony sing along! Y'alls know this one right?" He looked around. The bartender motioned to the karaoke machine. Galen huffed, "But that's no fun! It TELLS you what to sing!" Galen went around the bar campaigning for people to sing along. He convinced a couple of mares and colts, and when they all started singing slowly everypony joined in and soon the whole bar was singing. Once the song was over Galen got on his back legs and said, "See that was fun!" He sat back down next to grass.
"So do anything exciting recently?" Grass sarcastically asked.
Galen ignored his sarcasm and answered seriously. "Yeah, I had to go to Manehattan and do some surgery on some dead guy. Don't tell anyone but I stole his kidneys. The police were so confused. It was hilarious!"
"His kidneys?"
"Yup! Both of 'em! It's ok he was already dead. Nothing to immoral"
Grass shifted away from him. " I need to use the little colts room," he said nervously "I'll be right back." Grass sprinted to the restrooms and nervously locked the door.
"Oh well." Galen shrugged, got up and left. "I thought it was pretty fun."

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Galen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galen   Galen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:25 pm

A little bit minimum but nothing wrong here.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

Galen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galen   Galen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Thank you, just wondering, what was minimum about it?
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Galen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galen   Galen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Could have a little more detail to it (bigger personality and history sections for example) but it has enough to be approvable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Galen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galen   Galen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: