My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aura Streak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

Aura Streak Empty
PostSubject: Aura Streak   Aura Streak I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Aura Streak
Aura Streak File
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Red
Tail: Red
Eyes: Blue
Body: Orange
Cutie Mark: None
Age (Colt): 5
Personality: Aura Streak is extremely shy and doesn't talk very often around other ponies. He normally hides from others and secludes himself from society... Up until recently. Crimson Inferno has had a major impact on this pony. Aura Streak, like his self-proclaimed 'big brother', is quite arrogant. He loves to show off, and acts extremely childish (Obviously). He normally tries to act like this hero that everyone adores. Despite this, he can still be very shy, and easily startled. Normally, when seeking wisdom, he looks to Crimson. While he's very outgoing, he's still very skeptical around other ponies, unless it's Crimson. Streak isn't very self-conscious of what comes out of his mouth. He may normally say something offensive or rude, just out of the blue.

Streak is still very likable, once you get to know him. He's playful, supportive of his friends, and overall extremely kind. He doesn't take bullying too well, due to his past, so he'll defend anypony in need. While he considers himself a 'superhero' out of the comic books, he knows he has limits, and normally won't bite off more than what he can chew. He's very determined to improve his skills, not just in magic, but pretty much everything. He knows he can't become perfect, but he wants to become the best he can be.
Likes: Playing/Pretending to be a hero, comic books, playing games of any kind even.
Dislikes: Bullying, math, seeing Crimson Inferno upset or angry, grumpy ponies.
History: Aura Streak was a miserable colt. Colts and fillies all over the place teased him all over due his blank flank. However there was more; He was the only unicorn in his class who couldn't use magic. His horn barely worked. At most, yellow aura would surround it for a few seconds and that's it. He hated school, with all his hate! His parents couldn't help him. They were too poor to afford any martial arts classes, and no matter how many times the fillies were spoken to or scolded, the bullying never stopped. Until one day... He was heading home, begging Celestia not to run into those bullies along the way... But it happened... He ran into them. Only this time, there weren't any adults to see. The bullies surrounded him. They ripped up his backpack, they called him the most hurtful of names, they beat him dry. But then, a red-coated stallion appeared. "'Ey! Didn't yer' motha's eva' teach ya' ta' keep yer' hands to yerself'," asked the Stallion. He made quick work of stopping the bullies, reporting them, and having them expelled for physical abuse. Aura asked this stallion what his name was. "Oh, me? Ma' name's Crimson! Crimson Inferno!!" Aura quickly became friends with this 'Crimson Inferno.' He looks up to him like a big brother. Crimson teaches Aura about how to use his magic correctly, and how to fend for himself on top of that. Crimson Inferno and Aura Streak are brothers now.

Example RP segment: Aura Streak spots a crying foal, crying in the middle of the road. Wanting to act heroic (As always), he chanted to himself, "Dun, dadadaa! Aura Streak to the rescue!!" Streak ran towards the foal, picking it up with his mouth. He looked around, trying to find the foal's parents. "Hmmm," said Streak, pondering what to do. He thought about asking Crimson Inferno, but instead saw a guardpony nearby.

"Excuse mister, but I found this foal lying in the middle of the street," said Streak, trying to sound very heroic. The guardpony scanned the foal, before taking it. "Thanks, kid," said the guardpony. "Not a problem," said Streak. "It's just another day for Streak!!" Streak ran off, leaving the guardpony scratching his head, shrugging, believing it was a colt just being... Well, a colt.

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
http://bronyville.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1015
Saiko

Aura Streak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Streak   Aura Streak I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:05 pm

looks nice!
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Aura Streak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Streak   Aura Streak I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aura Streak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura Streak   Aura Streak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aura Streak
Page 1 of 1