My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Theme Park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Theme Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Jim was laughing his head off. His final blow! Glorious victory! He was almost saddened when the buzzer came to show his battle had come to an end. He got up, a little dizzy but otherwise grinning like a nutter from the sheer exhilaration. He got off the cars with Sunny's hoof in his. Whelp, couldn't get any better than that.

"Fine. Erm....there's the waltzers over there. Ever been in them? Think of it like spinning teacups only faster and much more fun."

Jim lead Sunny over to the waltzers. The queue was significantly shorter this time, as the ride was either too daunting or too tame depending on who passed by. Jim lead Sunny into the little booth thingies that they stuff you into. He heard the obnoxious music playing, and the ride started going. Slowly at first, the booth started spinning while it moved along the circuit, going faster and faster. Jim felt the G force pushing down on him, loving the sensation as it got faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Sunny Days had never seen a waltzer before. It looked like little couches on a spinning plate. Sunny giggled at that thought, and she stepped into the waltzers. She felt the ride start, and she didn't know what to expect. The booth that they were in started to spin, and she felt a bit sick to the stomach first, but then she started to get used to it as the ride got faster. She held her hooves up, feeling the air whiz by them as they twirled around. Now she knew why the called them waltzers.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Jim felt it get faster and faster. This was what he loved- the sensation of spinning around at a high speed. He saw Sunny putting her hooves up. He never understood why ponies do that. He felt the ride getting faster and faster, to the point where you almost couldn't take it....

And then it slowed down again until it stopped. Jim felt a bit dizzy stepping out with Sunny's hoof in his. He looked back at the ride and remembered how he loved the ride when he was little. Loved it even more now that he had Sunny with him. Everything always seemed better when she was around. He looked at her, lost in her eyes a moment then quickly looked around the park again, regaining his focus.

"Alright, you picked two and I've picked one, so I guess I go next. How about that?"

He pointed to this ride which consisted of a series of chairs on a tower. You sat in it and it spun you around, faster and faster until you were at a 90 degree angle with the ground. Very fast. Very high up. Utterly terrifying.

"Fancy a go?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:27 pm

"That?"

Sunny looked up at the horrifying ride. Normally, Sunny would've said no. No doubt about that. But with Jim, her fears felt like they evaporated into thin air.

"Sure, let's do it,"

They went up to the ride, holding each others hooves, and sat in the chairs. Sunny felt Jim's warm, uplifting hoof touch her own, and it gave her confidence as the ride started.

"Here goes nothing," she said to him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Jim was suprised at Sunny's enthusiasm. Most ponies would have ran for the hills at even the suggestion. Then again, Jim always felt much braver with Sunny around. She might feel the same.

As he sat, he laughed a little at Sunny's comment.

"Eeyup. Lets get this going."

The ride started off on the ground, spinning quite slowly. Jim would've found it relaxing if he didn't know what was coming. The screw on the ride started going up, talking all the chairs with it. They rose, getting faster and faster and at more of an angle. The worst part was that he couldn't even see Sunny for confidence; it was single seats so they couldn't have gone together.

He was enjoying it though- the thrill was there certainly and the height gave the kind of fun fear, like watching a horror movie. He laughed as the ride reached its peak, completely sideways facing and moving at high speed at an almost absurd height. Oh yes, this was fun alright.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:21 am

Sunny Days was almost about to puke.
She had never been this far up going this fast in her whole life.
For a Pegasus like Jim, this must've been like a walk in the park, but for an earth pony, this was a whole new world.
The ride was short, though, and as they got off, Sunny noticed the sun was laying low in the sky.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:19 am

As the ride reached top speed, Jim wondered how Sunny was doing. It was hard to identify anypony on the ride since it was going so fast. He was kind of used to the speed though since being a Pegasus meant he was used to being high up and moving very fast. He felt it starting to slow down and lower. Right shame that- theses rides never last long enough.

He looked around for Sunny as he got off. She didn't look too good. The ride must have been a bit much for her.

"Are you alright? You look a bit sick."

He looked around and noticed most ponies were starting to leave. He checked the time and found that the park was closing in 5 minutes. He took Sunny's hoof and walked out of the park. Well, that was an excellent day by his standards. He went out with the mare he loved, had accidentally learned she felt the same and he'd enjoyed all the rides. Overall the perfect day. He looked Sunny in the eyes.

"I had a brilliant time today, love. It was really great to see you again."

He leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss to round things off nicely. His heart fluttered again when he looked at her. He could never exactly figure out what it was that drew him to her. All he knew was that they were together, and he couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:25 pm

"Yeah, I did too, I can't wait to see you again," Sunny says, heart fluttering.

She kissed him one last time, before realizing she had work tomorrow and needed to head home.

"This was really fun, I hope I can see you sometime soon," she said to Jim before catching the train home.

Before Jim came into her life, she wasn't a believer of love-at-first-sight. Too corny for her tastes. But now, it really did feel like love at first sight. She felt exactly like one of those mares in a romance movie. She makes a mental note to herself to see him again soon.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Jim grinned at her kissing him. Things were looking up alright. He watched Sunny going, more content than he'd ever felt. He spread his wings and flew off.

As he soared, he thought about Sunny. She actually loved him. He felt elated- he had been worried he was being too forward when he'd actually been the one holding back. He supposed that things were going well between them. He pretty much spent the rest of the flight going over everything that had happened.

He trotted back to his flat and flopped into bed, letting sleep take him into very Sunny dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Park   The Theme Park - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Theme Park
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2