My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new embark

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luted

Luted

A new embark Empty
PostSubject: A new embark   A new embark I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:33 pm

The train at the Ponyville Express rumbled away on the tracks, dropping off the last passenger for the night. Luted now stood with her purse and suitcase at the train station that was empty, save for herself. She brushed away a wisp of her white mane out of her eyes and surveyed her foreign surroundings. Although it was dark, she saw rows of quaint, colorful houses along the streets. The ice blue mare held a hoof to her mouth as she yawned, and looked at her watch. Twelve 'o clock, midnight. The moon shone high, and stars were sprinkled across the dark sky. She gazed at them in fascination. The stars here in Ponyville were so clear and bright in the sky, unlike at her home, Canterlot. In Canterlot, streetlights were always kept bright at night and prevented the glow of the stars to reach them. The stars were visible, but were only slight blurs in the sky, and telescopes had to be always used to see them clearly. But here, all the buildings had their lights off and there were no blaring streetlamps at every corner. Luted wondered what other strange differences Ponyville would have, now that it was her new home.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

A new embark Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new embark   A new embark I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:40 pm

~~~OC: Thunder Gust~~~

Gust slowly stood up and shambled out of the train cart that he had sat in, making sure to grab his saddle bags along the way. He was tired. Very tired. According to his recent experiences, 5 shows in 3 days, or rather, 2 days and one night, with only small breaks in between was bad for a pony's health. Either that or it just made one tired to the point where it could be debated whether it was bad for one's health or not. Didn't matter. Point was, Gust needed sleep, and preferably soon. He would usually celebrate one of his returns home by going to the nearest tavern and drinking until he was unconscious from one of the various dares that he would inevitably take, but the recent days had had so few hours of rest that that had become out of the question.

The pony looked around the train station as he stepped off of his train and onto the platform at which it had stopped, adjusting his sunglasses as he did so, which were, as always, still resting on his face, regardless of the nearly pitch black darkness that had come with the late hours of the night. He walked towards the train station's main exit, which was unfortunately nearer the other end of the train, and noticed another pony at the train station with him, looking up at the night sky. A few steps closer and Gust could see that the unknown pony was a young mare with an icy blue coat, who had apparently been on the same train that he had taken. Huh, thought I had been by myself on that ride...

The mare didn't seem to notice the Unicorn as he drew nearer, gazing over the stars dotting the darkness above in awe. Must be from a city. Manehattan or Canterlot, maybe. He approached the stranger until he was at a distance where he could speak at a comfortable volume, and then pierced the silence that hung around the two ponies with his voice.

"Hey there. You came here on the last train?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
ashthecrazy1

ashthecrazy1

A new embark Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new embark   A new embark I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Thunder Star had been on the train, escaping her hometown which she never learned the name of. She had been writing a short poem about her parents and sister abandoning her for no apparent reason. When she was little, her parents had left her with her sister and had grown up with her. When Thunder Star was fully grown, her sister had left with no explanation on why she did. After that, Thunder Star had packed up her things and left for the nearest train in Canterlot. She had been on the train, for it seems like forever writing and listening to her music on her iPod, mainly rock songs.

After deporting the train, she noticed 2 other ponies as well next to her. It appeared to be a unicorn walking towards a blue mare who was curiously looking up at the stars. Not being a good friend maker since she had trust and love issues with almost everypony, she sat by the nearest street lamp with her iPod and journal, searching from that spot for the nearest hotel so she can rest her hoofs and eyes and explore Ponyville the next day so she can determine whether or not this will be her permanent home or if she'll need to explore once more.
Back to top Go down
Luted

Luted

A new embark Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new embark   A new embark I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Luted quickly snapped her attention away from the mesmerizing sky. A moving figure at the corner of her eye caught her attention. Distracted, she looked to see a violet pegasus sitting by a lamppost. There were not many pegasi in Canterlot, and she felt strange seeing one. She had read that Ponyville was home to a large variety of ponies, however. But she had never been the pony to go up to someone and say hi, so she ignored her and was about to trot off into the town.
At the sound of a male voice, she stopped and turned her head, to see a unicorn within the dim glow of the station lamp. It was a stallion with a dark blue coat and streaks of blue in his mane. Although it was impolite to stare, she couldn't help but wonder why anypony would wear sunglasses in the middle of the night. After hearing his question, she was unsure how to respond, she simply replied, "I did - who are you?" Luted had not noticed any other passengers on the midnight train with her, and it was likely because of the ink black shadows of the night. She looked back at the mare concentrated on a journal, and wondered if maybe she had been on the train as well.
Back to top Go down
ripjaw442

ripjaw442

A new embark Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new embark   A new embark I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:32 pm

The next time Music Chaser had opened his eyes, the train had stopped. "Must be here" he said to himself as he stood up, grabbed his one bag and looked around, shadows covering most of the train car. As he walked out, Music saw three other silhouettes, telling him that he must of been the final one who left the train. As he walked closer he was able to make out three ponies, one of them in particular, sitting alone, journal next to her, scrolling her ipod. "Huh, why she all alone?" he asked to himself as he could clearly see the other two ponies conversing with eachother.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

A new embark Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new embark   A new embark I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:13 am

The mare slowly turned her head to face Gust when he spoke to her. She seemed to give him an odd look for a second, but then replied to his question. "I did - who are you?"

The Unicorn smiled at the mare. "Name's Thunder Gust, though many ponies know me by the title 'DJ Rainbass'. I usually just go by 'Gust'. And you?"

From the corner of his vision, Gust could see a second shape sitting down at a nearby bench. Taking a quick glance at the second pony, he could see that it was a purple-coated mare with a journal and iPod on her lap, apparently looking in the distance for something in Ponyville's mane (had to) area. The stallion thought he could also hear some hoofsteps originating from somewhere behind him, but he didn't check to see who they belonged to.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
ashthecrazy1

ashthecrazy1

A new embark Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new embark   A new embark I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:46 am

Thunder Star keeps writing in her journal and listening to her iPod then sees something from the corner of her eye. She looks up and sees the train leaving and a male grey pony with a black mane with red highlights enter her view. She then went back to writing, in the middle of writing a scary story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new embark Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new embark   A new embark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new embark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Newbie starting area-
Jump to: