My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bronze Crystal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bronze Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Bronze Crystal   Bronze Crystal I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Bronze Crystal
It Seemed a Bit large so a spoiler felt necessary:
Species: Pegasus
Mane: A light-ish green
Tail: A light-ish green (Like Mane)
Eyes: An Aqua blue
Body: A brown color, a bit more than average weight
Cutie Mark: A basic book.
Age (baby, adult): young adult
Personality: He seems to be a cheerful fellow. Likes to hang around with others but will mostly stay in the back of a group in public. He doesn't really want to be too well known to random ponies even if most of them are nice. However he will help ponies if they need it. Nothing too outrageous though. Every once in awhile he may make a smart comment when trying to explain something He also might freeze if something embarrassing happens to him in public with many ponies around.
Likes: Sweet and spicy type foods, friendly ponies, reading
Dislikes: Being the center of attention in public, making enemies when not meant to.
History: Bronze came from the outer areas of Trottingham, he moved away when his family recognized him as being old enough to leave although they were worried about his high amount of shyness. He decided he should try to move into the outer areas of Ponyville. There's a lot of ponies there but he heard there was a few more things to do with books plus Cloudsdale was near there, making a good place to fly.

Example RP segment:

It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Bronze sighed, it was raining and the only tavern around was packed full of random ponies. This was not his kind of place, being his book was soaked in water and he could barely find anywhere to sit or even stand. Hopefully they had a room left. He tried to make his way to the front counter. "Excuse me, Pardon me, Sorry." And after many sorrys later, he made it to there. Nobody seemed to be standing around the counter, more to his liking. He breathed a sigh of relief for a moment and went up to the pony stationed at the counter. "Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to have a room available still would you?"

The other pony looked up from counting bits. "Nope, sold the last one. Sorry." Then continued to count the bits earned

Bronze looked at the pony in disbelief. No way... That didn't just, but now I'll have to sleep outside... and who knows what pony might try to mug me. Now the worst of it was-

"Sir, if you're gonna stand there... Well don't stand there, I have more customers to attend to." The pony at the counter said interrupting Bronze's thoughts. He noticed that there wa three more ponies behind him waiting and he immediately stopped and moved slowly out of the way, he wanted to leave immediately but couldn't due to the fact that it was 1. Pouring outside and 2. It might add to the awkwardness. He decided to wait out the storm, even if he had to stay up all night, and waited for a room to open.

Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Bronze Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronze Crystal   Bronze Crystal I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:16 am

Hello Mexter! Welcome to the Forum! ^.^

I like your OC!

Approved!

Have Fun!

P.S.: Bronze Crystal must be introduced to one of my OCs :)
Back to top Go down

Bronze Crystal
Page 1 of 1