My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal Belle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Crystal Belle Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Belle   Crystal Belle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 am

Crystal Belle
Crystal Belle:
Species:Pegsai
Mane:  White as snow with a blue crystal flower in it
Tail: same as mane
Eyes: A deep purple
Body: she is very tall and skinny for a Pegasus her coat is an icy blue with snow white hooves
Cutie Mark:
Cutie Mark:
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: A mostly calm pony who sees you need to take life one day at a time, she can be a very laid back pony most times often seen craving something from crystal or ice when not reading books on curses. She has a hard time being in a large group due to her traveling and may have panic attacks.
Likes: Cold Weather, Hot Coco Nighttime, Craving things from crystal and ice, lullabies, Pictures of live flowers.
Dislikes: Hot Climates, Her curse, Snow Storms, Magic (fear), Dead flowers.
History: Crystal was born with a curse, a curse to forever follow winter where ever it goes. This curse was brought on by her great great x10 grandfather when he eloped with her great great x 10 grandmother the problem was is that he had already been in an arranged marriage with a powerful unicorn who in revenge put a curse on their family so that every mare born from now on would be forced to travel with winter until the day she dies. So that’s what she does going from place to place and looking for a way to finally end the curse. Crystal gained her cutie mark one day after deciding that seeing flowers in picture books wasn’t enough so she carved on out of crystal which she now wears in her mane.

A foal has lost its mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street . Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Crystal Belle walked around the small town she was in and was on her way to sell some of the crystal craving she had finished when suddenly her ears perk up at a sound, the sound of a crying foal it seems sure enough looking down a near by alley way she spies a shivering whimpering foal. walking over slowly she smiles down at the little foal "Little one what is wrong are you lost?" She says softly. "I want my mommy!" said the little foal as it starting to cry again "Hush now little one why don't we get out of this chilly wind and warm up with some hot Coco and then we will look for you "Mommy" How does that sound?" the foal looks up at her "T-That sounds o-ok..." So crystal and the foal go grab so hot Coco before going to look for "Mommy" who when they find explains she had lost her child in the large crowd and had been looking for them ever since. Crystal just nods and with one final thank you from them both continues on her way to sell her wares.

Acceptance
Comeon you know you want to~

Last edited by Sweet Dreams on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Crystal Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Belle   Crystal Belle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:39 am

Your character has been approved.

Just a note; this is your fourth OC, so any more new characters will have to be discussed with a mod/admin.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Crystal Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Belle   Crystal Belle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:42 am

okie dokie lokie!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystal Belle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Belle   Crystal Belle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Belle
Page 1 of 1