My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back at the Cafe...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:50 pm

Earl listened without listening, as he had learned to do from his old Coffee Teacher, and Wordlessly set down two Cups, one with Tea, and one With the Trottingham Cream Coffee. "I wanted to wait, but I'm not sure how much longer... I heard a new Rumor." He said, Glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Renaultar did not hear Earl for the moment. He was more interested in what Woods had to say. This really did start to shed some light on things. This 'house' of theirs was turning out to be quite something. He began to wonder if they all were killers.

Her tale confirmed one thing he had been bothered by. How his attackers had perished. He suddenly had a much more chilling respect for Loyal. "So....It was Loyal who did in those in the alley." He noted he would have to someday confront her, and not be a weasel about it.

"Don't be sorry for me. Its my problem....And.." The thought of Nameless coming in suddenly gave him some deep concerns. "What about Nameless? How did she get in all this? Don't tell me she...did anything terrible." The idea that Nameless could be involved in wrongdoing pained him.

Is there no such thing as innocence anymore in this city?
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:31 pm

All joy and mirth disappeared from Woods' face. "Don't know. Don't ask me. Loyal just brought her home one time, and we've been caring for her ever since."

Forcing a smile, she turned to Earl. "What's the story, sir?" she said brightly, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:11 pm

"Liar." Renaultar growled. He had time enough with ponies trying to lie to him to know when someone was hiding something. That and his concern for Nameless amplified his objection.

"You know plenty more about it. You work with her all day and you tell me you never thought anything of it? She just showed up one day?" Renaultar's mood had completely shifted. He was in his interrogation mode. He was almost halfway across the table as he leaned in and stared at her with his one bright fiery eye.

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:29 am

White shrunk back under Shield's stare. At least with Loyal, she was somewhat used to her intimidating looks. This was surprising as well as fearful.

"Wha- I- You think I'm lying, sir?" Woods spluttered, "I apologise for forming that impression, but Nameless has no past. She has no story. She was only a newborn foal when she was left to us to raise. If you think-" She paused. "If you think she would be capable of killing at that age, you must be more jaded than I thought! Shame on you, sir! I expected better, from all the good things Nameless said about you! Do you think I would tell you about my sins if I didn't have at least a small amount of trust? And if did have that small bit of trust, why would I lie about this? Shame on you, sir! What I don't know is why somepony would give up a beautiful filly to our household. Maybe because I live in a place of second chances, and that's what we want for her. An actual chance for her life. Who cares about her past? I do not, sir! I care about her future! And from what you suggested in the past, I would think you would care more about her future, too! Shame on you, sir!"

And with that, she drained her cup, only to splutter it all over the counter. "Ow, hot! Oh, dear! My apologies, Mr Grey!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Renaultar was already regretting the accusation. He had misjudged her and went full out on it. With a pained sigh, he looked into his cup.

"My apologies. That was my mistake...I just...feel so protective of her. I shouldn't have jumped on you like that. It was my street sense talking." Renaultar looked at the mess on the counter, almost smirking to himself.

"Let me pay for your tea. It's only fair that i do." He took out his coin purse. "I just can't help but think about that little filly. I have seen children in need before but she just...has a grasp on my heart. I was a little too ready to assume you were hiding something about her. I thought you had that suspicious look to you. Again, my apologies."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Earl blinked, smiling weakly. "... Maybe later, I suppose. I should Let you guys talk..." He said, having been stunned the entire Exchange.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Woods waved it off. "Water under the bridge. All water under the bridge," she said, then she started smirking, "Though the way you talk about little Nameless is somewhat inappropriate, don't you think? Gives off the wrong impression."

"Apologies for the digression, Mr Grey, you were saying something?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:09 am

"Im not a-!" He quickly checked himself and spoke much more quietly. "I'm not a filly molester." He said with red cheeks. "I have seen plenty of other children in need and done what i could for them, but something about Nameless caught my heart. I can't explain it any better than that. Please believe me when i say i just want whats best for her."

He fell back onto his haunches to take a moment away from the conversation. It was now that he actually noticed Earl trying to get a word in. "Oh, hey Earl. Didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:20 am

Earl blinked and Cleared his throat. "R-Right. Well... I was keeping an ear open, and I got wind of an Underground art Action going on... There's a rumor of a high-Profile Art Piece being auctioned off."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:46 am

"Underground art?" Woods asked in confusion, "Isn't that like some sort of modern, abstract genre of paintings or sculpture and such? Like that mare...did all these weird pony thingys that were all floppy and such. Or was it the one with the strange sculpture that tried to show all views of he face at the one time? Don't like it that much. Why can't they paint flowers instead? I like flowers."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:19 am

Renaultar was immediately interested. He connected the dots rather quick. "Do you think the Snowflakes of Harmony will be there? Who did you overhear it from? Where at?"

He questioned Earl a bit too hard, but he was eager to get back onto that case. Too many of his days were spent off the job looking for ways to waste time.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:00 am

Earl shook his head. "Underground as In Black Market..." He then Turned to Renaultar. "I didn't hear it by name, but they way they were talking, It's Very Likely that it was. Two Ponies, Required a corner booth. I couldn't hear it all, but I heard That it's at the old Steelers & Sons Building." He said, All Business.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:03 am

White frowned at this revelation, and sipped her remaining tea silently. She took careful note of everything the cafepony was saying.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:10 am

Renaultar was beaming at this new info. Finally, a lead. "This is good news. Now we can finally get back on track with this case. I'll tell the department about this and we can have the entire force on them. They won't know what hit em."

He stuck his chin up high, feeling confident and happy that things were going the right way.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:15 am

Earl Winced a little, Looking down. "... One of them was a Cop." He Admitted, sighing.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:20 am

DUN DUN DUUUUN

White gave a small gasp and covered her mouth with her hoof. It seemed appropriate. But at the same time, she was considering how to break this to Loyal.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:27 am

Renaultar's confidence and smile all drained from him at once. His jaw hung open in a failed attempt to say something. He stared into his coffee for a long time.

"...Well...That really screws things up..."

Great. How am i suppost to get those snowflakes back now? There is no way i am going back to that household without them. I need to prove them I'm worth something at least. And I have probably the stupidest idea yet to do it.

He drained his coffee in one quick go and slammed his mug down. "I guess I'll have to do it on my own."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:27 am

Earl shook his head widely. "You are not going on your own. Even If I have to Go down there Myself and...!" He paused. "...!"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:32 am

"Oh, look at the two of you, being sooooo heroic," White snarked with a smirk, "So, if you find what you want there, what are you going to do? Take it by force? Dangerous. Bid for it? You got a couple of thousand bits lying around? Gentlecolts, think about it."

Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:56 am

Renaultar rested his chin on his hoof. He didn't even get that far yet. "Well....Uh...We could steal it back. If we are clever...." He sighed. He was not a clever pony.

"...Well...I guess i could use some help. And this isn't the best place to discuss this. We need somewhere more private. I think I should get Blue in on this too. He usually has much better ideas than i do. We could meet at my place."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:32 am

Earl nodded. "We do need to think this through... Do either of you know a Cutie mark Switching Spell?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:46 am

Woods looked at Earl strangely. "Do I look like a unicorn to you?" She looked at her attire. "Never really needed one, to be honest. Maybe you two should dress up or something. What sort of ponies go to those sort of things?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:53 am

Renaultar shrugged. "I don't think i can be very subtle. Missing an eye after all. I look too good in armor anyhow." He smirked. "Unless i have some dramatically different appearance I might as well try to go in as myself."

He looked to Woods questioningly. "I really wouldn't want to get you dragged into this. It's rather dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:09 am

Earl nodded, looking between Renaultar and White Woods. "Rich Ponies, but Rich Ponies who don't want to be known as Rich Ponies. I--" He then noticed the Stares they were starting to get. "... We Should Talk later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back at the Cafe...   Back at the Cafe... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back at the Cafe...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next