My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NPC subforum

Go down 
+3
Indigo Surprise
dontpressenter
Mriia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

NPC subforum Empty
PostSubject: NPC subforum   NPC subforum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:42 am

Some of us have started to make some quite substantial NPC characters. Characters that work around our main character, ones that we use quite a bit.

They have grown beyond the point of being nameless barkeep #6 but being ponies in there own right, ponies with names and personalities.

Its gotten to the point where It would be nice to have a character Sub-forum where we could list the various NPCs appreciated with certain characters. At first glance this sounds like it could be quite cluttered. However I see it working a lot like the Job forum. where we get one thread and do all of our posting within that.

Im going to make a little example to show you what I mean.

Mriia- the thread would be named after your account not your character.

First post-Night Flare

Earth Ponies

NPC- Lavender mist - Day Spa - Light purple mane and tail white body - Cutie mark is a lock of hair being braided.

NPC - Myrrth Rain - Day Spa - White mane and tail, with a periwinkle body - Cutie mark is a burning incense.

Unicorn Ponies

NPC Blue Iris - Day Spa - Blue and purple mane, body is a light green - Cutie mark is a heart with a hoof shoe inside of it.

Second post - Peach dream

and her NPCs would go here.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

NPC subforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC subforum   NPC subforum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:46 am

I second this suggestion, if only for the fact I use a lot of NPCs myself.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

NPC subforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC subforum   NPC subforum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:54 am

By parliamentary procedure we now vote. Aye.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

NPC subforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC subforum   NPC subforum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:48 am

As a Mod, I support this idea.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

NPC subforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC subforum   NPC subforum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:16 pm

I like and support this idea too provided we dont over populate the place with NPCs or make them into second characters. We all have to use NPCs every now and then, and some have to play more than just a 'filler' role. Often we need them to advance plot and play key roles in ways that they need more 'definition' and thus a character reference. I know i stated the obvious by saying that but i like to clarify.

I will bring this to the attention of the founding admins too.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

NPC subforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC subforum   NPC subforum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:38 pm

I vote yes. It's a good idea, but as Kore said, we have to make sure they don't turn out to be second charicters. Mriia's idea about the thred is good. YUS YUS YUS.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

NPC subforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC subforum   NPC subforum I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:20 pm

I vote yes aswel.Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

NPC subforum Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC subforum   NPC subforum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPC subforum
Page 1 of 1