My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High School

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

High School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:45 pm

"I'm fine Blind and I'll tell you at lunch Jim" She quickly glances at the bully then at the clock

Only a few minutes left. She goes back to doodling the creatures called "humans" from fictional stories a crazy mare told her when she was a filly. Apple didn't believe the crazy mare but she still wondered what it would be like to not have to deal with being a blank flank.... Apple shakes her head and goes back to reality.

Apple started doodling her at the gala with her new Cutie Mark, or her being a super mare and her Cutie mark is hidden so that her identity is safe, etc.

Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:38 pm

"Ok" Blind Side said quietly. Blind Side didn't believe her. She didn't have to see to know something's going on. but there was no point in pursuing it at the moment. "You make a good point, Jim. It's more of a matter of pride than anything else." It was the truth. Blind Side was stubborn. She's also found that the longer her handicap gets in the way, the worse her mood gets. She's gotta work on that.

Listening closely to the teacher, Blind Side figured there had to be only a couple more minutes left. Thank Celestia. This was going to be a long day and she was clearly not going to get much done anyway.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Jim calmed himself down. Maybe he was snooping a little too much. He had just met these ponies after all. Still, he felt like he'd known then for a while. He supposed this was what friends did- Jim had never really had all that many. Still, this was only first period. He had plenty of time to get to know them.

The bell rung, signalling the end of second period. Jim looked at his timetable and saw he had maths. That would be alright- he wasn't that bad at it. He looked to the other two and asked them:

"I'm in maths next period. Could one of you direct me to it? Also, what class are you guys in next?"

He noticed he used "You guys" instead of "you lot". Celestia, he was already picking up the local dialect.

(Sorry if it's a bit short, not much to say.)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Apple Orcherd stared at Jim for a second then answered his question.

"Oh, I have math next so I can show you..."

Did Jim just say maths? Weird. Apple headed to her locker and got some more books and lots of papers mostly it was the bully's homework which was the work he never did in class.

"So, Jim where you from me boy?"

Apple had a Irish accent that would slip up every now and then.

"Sorry I meant 'where are you from?'"

Apple was a little slow on the way to math class wanting to avoid the bully as much as possible.

"Do you have my homework?" The bully asked

"Yes I do here is math and history. I will get your project for science one tomorrow."

Apple sat down with out another word. She couldn't believe what she was doing for this jerk and getting punished if it was late! This day was going to stink with the bully in every class she had.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:14 pm

"Oh, wow. This is quite the coincidence. I also have Math." Blind Side said with a look of mild amazement. This made her happy because these two seemed like the nicest ponies in school. She wanted to get to know them a lot more.

Staying with the other two as best she could, she payed close attention to the surrounding noises. She payed too much attention the sounds, though, and got lost. getting a little suspicious, she stops and feels the sign to a classroom. "Drat, wrong area." Turning around, she jogs towards the actual room.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:11 am

Jim was walking with Apple and Blind to class. Blind fell behind a little but Jim didn't notice due to a conversation he was having with Apple.

"That's great! We all have Maths next."

He listened to Apple's question.

"I'm from Trottingham. I noticed you have a little bit of an accent but I can't quite place it. Where are you from?"

As they trotted up to class Jim watched the Bully take homework from Apple. Jim was really starting to get angry at this git. So he did the most sensible thing he could think of- he grabbed him and held him against the lockers.

"Give. Me. That. Bleeding. Homework. Now." Jim growled.
"What they hay is your problem with me?!?" The Bully went.
"Well, Sully." Jim had seen the homework. "I'm not a fan of anypony who bullies anypony, especially a friend. I have a bit of a violent streak- they called me 'psycho' at school for it. Now give me that homework and leave everypony alone. I'm getting the impression the net is wider than I know."

Sully growled at Jim. He'd had enough- he owned this place, and this new guy thinks he can start pushing him around? No. He wasn't the toughest guy in school for nothing. He pushed Jim off him and punched him.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:40 pm

"Oh um I'm from Cloudsdale but me family's history says that me grandparents were Irish I suppose."

"Sorry, the accent again."

Apple said before giving the homework to Sully. After giving the homework to Sully she saw the same thing she did this morning but this time Sully was winning. That was when Apple finally snapped.

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!"

Apple yelled as loud as she could. She pulled Sully off of Jim

"NOW YOU TWO GET IN TO CLASS AND BEHAVE OR I SWEAR THAT I WILL KICK THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOU BOTH!"

Apple had never been so furious in her entire life. Maybe i was her Irish side showing or maybe she was tired of the violence around this school. Apple left grabbed Blind's hoof and led her to class. Apple had enough anger for one day, maybe Blind could help her settle down.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Blind Side quickly made her way back to the right classroom. getting back just in time to hear the commotion, Blind just stands there shocked. There are lots of fights going on today. it wasn't long before Apple was yelling, and Blind was pulled into the classroom. "Apple? What's going on? Are you ok?" Blind Side was a little scared. The possibilities of what could be happening were frightening.

Instead of speculating about what could be happening, Blind Side kept close to Apple, ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Him glared at Sully a moment. It was a "you got lucky there pal" kind of look. He followed Apple into the class. He hasn't expected the relatively quiet mare to suddenly explode like that. He sat down beside her, glaring at Sully, who glared back. He took out his maths book and listened in to class.

He noticed Blind looked somewhat bewildered, clearly unsure of what just happened.

"Blind, just so you know I grabbed Sully- who was picking on Apple- and threatened him. Apple went mental and split us up. Actually apple, why'd you get so riled up? I was sticking up for you there."

He continued working, but a small ball of paper landed in front if him. He saw Sully looking at him. No prizes to guess who it came from. He unfurled it and read it.

'You got a problem? Say it to my face. Outside. Lunch."

Jim smirked. By "say" he meant "fight". He hid the letter, and wrote "see you then" on the paper then threw it back.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:03 am

"I honestly don't know what happen when I saw you two fighting, something just made me... Snap."

Apple was a little quieter after that, she was frightened of herself. She glared at Sully for a moment and then went back to her work.

"Oh, Blind I didn't answer your question earlier. Jim and Sully got in to a fight and I stopped it, everything is alright"

Apple sneaked out of the class a few minutes earlier then the bell,she didn't want to see anypony, but Sully was apparently right behind her because right when she turned from her locker he was right there, smacking her stuff down.

"P-please don't hurt me."

She felt the hit of Sully's hoof. She also felt hitting the ground.

"P-please... W-why?"

"You made me look foolish now, what is your job?"

Apple felt a rage again inside her. She didn't have to do this for him! Apple got up punched Sully but missed. She was too dizzy to tell where he was but she felt him push her down again.

"Now, what is your job?"

"T-to be quiet and serve you..."

"Good you worthless little brat. Now, get out of here!"

Sully spat on Apple's face before leaving. She saw the bathroom pass that was around his hoof. What a stupid mare for thinking I could beat-up anypony.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:20 pm

As class went on, Blind Side tapped her hoof. It was times like this that made her wish she could see. Maybe she'd be able to help. But what could she do? She can't even understand what the hay is happening.

Class was almost over and everypony was getting ready for the next class. Apple's seat, however, was already empty. So was the seat of that bully. Turning her head to Jim, Blind Side speaks quietly and calmly. "Jim. We need to find Apple. I fear that she may be in trouble." Her voice was calm and kept low so that they would not draw the attention of the others. a lot of attention was brought to this situation as it was.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:42 pm

Jim nodded to Blind and quietly led her out. He saw what happened to Sully and Apple. His vision went red- he was barely aware of what was happening. All he knew was he had grabbed Sully and was dragging him into the toilet. Jim later learned what happened.

After getting into the male toilets, Jim smacked Sully in the face several times. He then smacked his head into the wall, laughing at the sickening cracks of skull on concrete. Finally, Jim threw him to the ground and stomped on his stomach in the exact same position as before. Sully cried out in pain.

"Shut up you stupid little piece of scum. How does it feel to be beaten up and told off by somepony stronger than you? Not very nice is it?"
"I...." Sully tried to protest, fear in his eyes.
"I SAID, SHUT UP!" Jim roared, kicking him again. "Now listen very closely. If you so much as lay a hoof on her or anypony else, I will not hesitate to piledrive you into paste. Is. That. Clear?"

Sully nodded sheepishly.

"And the same rules apply if you tell. We got out early, so nopony else saw it. And this never happened. Remember Sul- I have witnesses of all you've done. And I'm sure they'd be much more courageous to tell the principal what you've done over the years now that they know you can be taken. I'm going to assume this'll look like I called you a poo head compared to that. Now run along you worthless piece of slime."

"Just one question." Sully asked tentatively.
"You're wearing out my patience pal. Make it quick."
"Why do you keep defending her? She's not worth anypony's time- you'd do well as my bud- we could even get a gang together, be the toughest colts in school."
"She is anything but worthless. You might think that. You might have even made her think that. But she isn't. I can't stand ponies like you. Ponies that think they're better than others. Truth is, everypony's better than you. Now run along Sully boy. And remember. This. Never. Happened.

Sully rushed out the toilet. Jim took a few moments to catch his breath before leaving to catch up with Blind and Apple. All that he remembered was him grabbing Sully them seeing the bully rush out of the toilets.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Through the tears Apple could see Blind and Jim. She got up and hugged Blind tightly as if she let go she would lose her sanity.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault. I should've just done what Sully told me to do and none of this would've happen. He was right... I am a worthless brat."

Apple whispered so that others wouldn't hear them. She saw Sully running out of the bathroom, her vision not that well because of the tears were still rushing down her face. She saw Jim leaving the bathroom too and walked up to him. She wanted to say 'thank you' or 'sorry' but just stood there for a second... Not knowing what to tell him she just hugged like she did Blind.

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:52 am

(Can I join as a teacher, or something?)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:17 am

((it'd be great to have you with us Intel.))

It was a good thing that many teachers let Blind Side leave early. How Apple managed it was still beyond her. quietly following Jim, Blind Side could hear the commotion from down the hall. It wasn't much longer that Jim had jumped into action. As Apple hugged her, Blind Side hugged back and was sure to listen closely in case Sully decided to make a move at the mares. Blind was no master at fighting, but she could hold her own. her hearing had quickly adapted to her lack of sight.

"Never Say that. Nopony is worthless until they believe they are. He wants you to believe that you are so he can keep you under his control. As long as you believe that you have a place, you are not worthless." She was no motivational speaker, but she hated hearing ponies feel so defeated. She knew the feeling well.

It wasn't long before She heard the one of the stallions rush out of the bathroom and run off. Hearing another pony trot out of the bathroom, Blind prepares for anything. She was assuming it was Jim, but she couldn't be sure until somepony spoke. "Is everypony ok?"
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:53 am

((Sure Intel. Just let us get to a place where you can join in without it ruining the emotional weight of it.))

Jim left the bathroom. He'd done it again- his angry side had come out. Jim had 3 sides to him- the happy, calm Jim is usually there, but he also has an angry and a depressed side. He generally repressed those, but they tend to come out in times of stress. (Not a split personality- just mood swings). That was what got him nicknamed "psycho" in his old school.

He stood in the corridor and looked around. He saw Sully hurrying away, covering his nose. Blind and Apple were hugging. Jim hadn't scared them had he? Apple then walked up to Jim and just looked at him for a second or two. He was worried as to how she'd react to what he did. He couldn't actually remember doing it but he could put two and two together quite easily.

Luckily, she just hugged him. He hugged back, stroking her mane.

"It's fine. He's not going to bother you again. Not if he doesn't want a broken leg." He turned to Blind. "We're all fine, as far as I know. Aside from Sully of course."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:35 pm

((Yay, Intel!))

"Thank you"

Apple smiled, this was a pony she hardly knew that was standing up for her! Blind was one of her best friends at this school too. Just knowing that ponies cared was good enough for her.The bell for lunch rang and Apple was back to her jolly old self, her ears perked up as she heard the bell.

"Great! I'm starving."

Apple let go of Jim and trotted for the cafeteria not looking back to see if they were following. Who could blame her? She had fallen on her face and got beaten up after all. Apple looked at the menu that was outside of the cafeteria.

"Daisy sandwich, hay fries, and ice cream? Yes! My favorite!

Apple went in the cafeteria and sat down where she sat every time, closest to the library. It was her favorite spot, she could just walk into the library and get a book before she goes and gets her food. Today she didn't get a book and waited for Jim and Blind.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:21 pm

It was relieving to hear Jim's voice. Blind really must give it to Jim. he knew how to take care of a bully. She wasn't sure if she wanted to know how, though. The bell rang, and it was shortly after that Blind could hear other ponies entering the hallway. "I am too. a dramatic day needs a good lunch." She said smiling. Making sure to stay with Apple, Blind listens to what Apple says. "Sounds really good!"

Getting her food, she feels around for a place to sit.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Jim felt pretty happy that Apple was OK again. He hated seeing ponies hurt. The bell rang for lunch, so Jim followed Blind and Apple to the lunch hall. He stood in the queue and took his order. He took his food down to Apple and Blind's table and started munching his sandwich. He had to say that he was having a rather busy day. He hoped that every day wouldn't be like this. He just wanted to come in here, do a few lessons then hang about with his pals like any other Stallion his age. Still, things seemed calmer now. A few ponies gave Jim looks, but he assumed that Sully had kept his word and not told. Jim turned to Blind and Apple.

"This might sound a bit soppy, but thanks for being there for me. I didn't have all that many friends at me old school, so meeting two friendly ponies on my first day is pretty lucky for me."

He smiled at them happily. He had to admit he was already enjoying this school more than the old one. He got back to his food. A couple of ponies came up to Jim, talking rapidly amongst themselves. Jim raised an eyebrow.

"Do you need something?" He asked.
One of them, a blue stallion, replied. "Sort of. We were just wondering where you're from. You've been out of a few classes, so some ponies are getting curious."
"Well, if you must know I'm from trottingham. Specifically the more Northern bit, so it does sound a little different to the conventional accent."
"Oh. Fair enough. Sorry to bother you- just curious."

Jim watched them leave. So ponies were getting curious. He'd better start keeping a low profile- might get a reputation.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Apple helped Blind with getting her food and setting her down by Apple. She then started eating and before she knew it, her lunch was gone.

"Must've been starving."

Apple got up and threw her stuff away bumping into ponies even Sully.

"Sorry" Sully muttered

Apple just rolled her eyes and kept on walking. She acted as if she didn't know Sully and went back to her spot. She saw some ponies walking up to Jim and asking him questions. Probably just some fans of his, oh well Apple sat down and just listened to the murmurs of ponies talking.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:18 am

Even though most of the school seemed to know about Blind, it was still a little embarrassing to have no choice but be helped with things most ponies take for granted. Blind Side was a very proud mare after all. oh well. she did appreciate the help. "Thanks, Apple." Apple was quite the good friend.

Eating her lunch, she listens to the various conversations. Homework, Classwork, Rumors, and things she'd rather not repeat. it was a rather typical day in the lunchroom. Hearing the bully's voice, Blind readies herself. but he only said one word. Jim must have done something very convincing.

Feeling her tray over to confirm she finished her food, she gets up to throw her stuff away. She actually didn't need help with this. she remembered where the trash can was. She was getting better at this. When Blind Side initially lost her eyesight, she was afraid that she would never get the hang of it. but as the years went by, she got better and better at remembering where things were. not to mention her other senses have gotten noticeably better as well.

Thinking about the past, however, had brought her to remember the year she came back to school after her stay in the hospital where she lost her eyesight. The memories of the horrible things the other foals did brought her down a little. That had to be the hardest year to date for Blind Side.

Sitting back down in her original spot, she waits patiently for the end of lunch.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:21 pm

Jim finished his lunch after talking a bit with Apple and Blind. After he'd finished he chucked his rubbish in the bin. He passed by Sully, glaring at the bully. He took out his timetable and looked at what he had next. Equestrian, eh? Sounds good. He turned to the other two.

"So, Equestrian next. Where's the room for that?"

After getting his reply, he sat at the table with the other two, waiting for the bell got much to end. When it did go, he trotted up to Equestrian. He went in and surveyed the class. They seemed OK, or at least of a decent intelligence so he could relax more in here. The teacher was a Blue stallion, quite young. Jim sat down at an empty desk and took out his stuff. This class was one where he wasn't ahead, since they covered a variety of stuff in Equestrian. He was Given a run down of what they were working on, and after being given the passage they were working he got to work.

(Note: by Equestrian I mean it in the sense of English class)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:56 pm

"I have history so I'll see you afterwards."

After the bell rung she headed towards class she looked at Sully, how is it possible that she has every class with him? Anyways, she sat down in her spot that wasn't far from Sully's but she wasn't afraid of him anymore and got to work.

A note was passed to her while she was working...It was from Sully. Great, what is it now? She opened the note it said

" Look, I'm sorry for what I did. Will you forgive me? -Sully"

Apple glared at him then crumpled up the note and got back to work. She didn't want to see or talk to him.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Ms. Elegance Design was a relatively young teacher, but she had the utmost confidence in her knowledge, and that included the fact that other ponies may not know as much about her. A social sciences teacher, she covered a small range to topics including art and history, the latter being what she was teaching at the present time.

She also had a bit of a private rivalry with her older brother, who taught physics and mathematics. It was the classic 'mind vs soul' conflict that was only highlighted by the fact they were siblings.

The current topic was the Founder Era, when Equestria had finally united its three races and cities were finally being established and were growing rapidly. It was a personal favourite of Elegance, not least because one of her ancestors had a major hoof in the age. They hadn't quite gotten to Design the Ambitious, but in due time they would get to what was popularly called 'The Romance of the Three Cities', even though it was less of a romance a more a political backstabbing nightmare.

Speaking of such...

"Mr Sully, I would very much prefer you not to pass notes in my class. You can redeem yourself by informing everypony what was the name of Equestria's first capital and why they chose it. And stand up so the class can hear you."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:56 pm

"I've got Gym." Blind Side said, stretching her legs. She enjoyed Gym class. it was one of the few classes where being blind didn't matter. It was also good practice for guard training. "I'll see you guys afterwards as well." She said, Trotting off to gym class.

It was just a normal day in Gym. a bit of jogging, some pull-ups, and some stretching. The Pegasi naturally had a different set of exercises, but she enjoyed meeting as many ponies as she could there.

Blind Side was happy in this class. She could just work all of her stress out. The best thing about this class was that the first half was directed by the teacher, but the second half was just exercising as you pleased. She spent this time jogging. it gave her the time to think.

Last edited by Blind Side on Sun May 26, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School   High School - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next