My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My First OC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

My First OC Empty
PostSubject: My First OC   My First OC I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:59 am

I can't do an image because I use iPod touch... Sowwie
Name: Moonshine
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Long light blue & hot pink. Sometimes covers her face.
Tail: long light blue & hot pink
Eyes: Magenta
Body: Dark blue
Cutie Mark: blank flank
Personality: Timid, kind, caring,
Dislikes: bullying, heights, swimming, humiliation & embarrassment
History; Moonshine was born in Cloudsdale and raised there as well. Eric wings still aren't fully developed which makes flying a big challenge for her. Her parents are both dead after a tragic accident in the Everfree Forest. She is afraid of water after almost drowning when she was a foal, and is very soft- spoken. She likes to be athletic and helpful, but sometimes nopony takes her seriously. She has a special necklace with a pendant of a lightning shaped rainbow,( I am implying that when Moonshine was a foal, she knew Rainbow Dash, but isn't related, I hope this is ok.)

Example RP Segment:
Moonshine walked slowly towards her locker at flight camp. When she opened it, a letter was stashed inside saying: Moonshine... You are very cute and beautiful and I- I love you. From secret admirer. Moonshine blushed heavily and though, " Wow, somepony likes me!" Squealing, she saw her friend thunderdash and when she looked at him, he blushed hard. " Hey uhh.. Moonshine... I'm the one who wrote that letter, and I love you" he said, kissing her on the lips.
Moonshine awoke and groggily got out of bed. Realizing it was a dream, she started to cry and stare into the sky, knowing the nopony would ever like or love her...

( acceptance)
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

My First OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First OC   My First OC I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:11 am

I re-read the rules and I noticed some stuff I forgot, so plz forgive the Rainbow Dash segment( I feel silly) but keep the necklace, I don't have an edit button due to me using iPod touch for this so again, I'm really sorry.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

My First OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First OC   My First OC I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:42 am

You've added enough psychical details of your OC, so having no picture is ok.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My First OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First OC   My First OC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First OC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: