My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:55 pm

"Good job there, I can tell your afraid of the dark. I'm glad you found a solution."

Crystal smiled as they got near the house."I'm glad you like it. Its the only spell I can do."She opened the door. "Mommy?"

Her moms familiar voice called back,"I'm in the kitchen dear."
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:25 pm

"I'm glad you like it. Its the only spell I can do." Moonshine smiled. "You'll get better..." "Mommy?" A female voice rang out. " I'm in the kitchen dear." Moonshine padded through the door after Crystal and closed it behind her. She let Crystal go into the kitchen first. I don't want to be rude, so I'll let her explain.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Crystal skiped into the kitchen. "Mommy? My new friend just came to Ponyville and needs a place to stay!" Crystal gave her mom puppy eyes.

"Well sure. I just need to meet them first." Her mom smiled back.

Crystal nodded toward the family room."She walked me home." Crystal chirped happily.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:19 pm

"Well sure. I just need to meet them first." "She walked me home."

Upon hearing this, Moonshine trotted slowly into the kitchen beside Crystal and smiled at the mare inside. " Hello ma'am, its nice to meet you. My name is Moonshine and I'm new to Ponyville. I met your daughter today and she is just an amazing friend. I don't mean to trouble you, but I need a place to stay. I would appreciate it if I could be with you and Crystal. I'll even help around the house." Moonshine pleaded, giving puppy dog eyes to the best of her abilities.

Please say yes... pleaaasseee say yes...
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:34 pm

"Hello...house."

Crystal's mom looked at Moonshine. She didn't look like she would cause any problems. "That would be fine. You can stay as long as you want!" She smiled at the mare. "Welcome to the family Moonshine."
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:14 pm

"That would be fine. You can stay as long as you want!" Moonshine pumped a hoof in the air excitedly. "Welcome to the family Moonshine." she smiled brightly, giving Crystal's mom a hug. "Thank you sooo much! I'm so grateful!" This is going to be awesome...
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Crystal jumped up and down exitedly. "Yes! Thank you mom!" Crystal yelled hapily.

(Sorry for short post but idk what els to add)
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:24 pm

( lol lets time skip a few days, then we can start a scene where Crystal and her mom can adopt Moonshine. If that's ok with you of course.)
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:30 pm

((Thats fine. I think it would still be your post though lol))
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:32 pm

( lol ok! hehe lets do Crystal coming out of school)

A few days after Moonshine was allowed to live with Crystal, Moonshine left the house, spreading her wings and soaring high above Ponyville, doing a few loops as well. She was on her way to pick up Crystal for the first time, and she was sure that Crystal would be surprised to see her instead of her mom. This is going so cool!!!!
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Crystal troted out of the school looking for her mom. She insted found Moonshine landing outside. She ran up and gave Moonshine a baig hug kindly asking her, "What are you doing here?"Not that im complaning.She thought smiling hapilly.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:25 pm

"What are you doing here?" Moonshine chuckled, returning the hug. "What not happy to see your future big sis?" Moonshine teased.

" Yes its true before you ask, Mom said she would go into town today to see if she could get some adoption papers." Moonshine fluffed out her wings, lowering herself. " I also felt like if been skipping out on our play dates because of my job hunting, so how about a ride?" You've mumbled in your sleep before that it would be cool... Moonshine offered, teasing Crystal twice.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:35 am

Crystal looked at Moonshine with huge eyes. "Realy?!? Your going to be my sister?!?" She cheered.This was so exiting. Crystal never had a sister.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:22 am

"Really?!?Your going to be my sister?!?" Moonshine smiled, "Yeah, we just have to wait for me and Mom to sign the papers." Moonshine explained.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Crystal bounced about exitedly. She couldn't mask her excitment, even though it was a public place she bounced and cheared. Eventualy becoming exausted and falling over in the grass. "Well," She gasped, "Mabey we should get going." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:45 pm

"Well, Maybe we should get going" Moonshine giggled at Crystal's excitement, then picked her up and threw her up onto her back. "Hold on tight." she warned.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Crystal didn't realize Moonshine was serious. "We're going to fly home?" She asked half excited half terafied. "I've never been in the sky before!" She gulped holding onto Moonshine's back.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:09 pm

"We're going to fly home?" Moonshine nodded, giving Crystal a smile. "I've never been in the sky before!" "Well I'll make sure not to go too high since its your first time, I don't want you to be afraid of the sky if your gonna have a pegasus sister." Moonshine said, spreading her wings in preparation for her take off.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Crystal nodded bracing herself for takoff. "Ok." She stated, "I'm ready." She looked at the sky above and wondered what it was like. Wether I'm realy ready or not I'm about to find out. She thought.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:27 pm

"I'm ready." Moonshine nodded before bursting high into the sky at an average speed. She quickly leveled herself out, flew down a bit lower, and slowed just a bit so Crystal wouldn't fall, she glided almost effortlessly through the air, and Celestia's sun came into view. "What do ya think?" Moonshine looked back, hoping for a positive reaction.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:33 am

"It's beutiful!" Crystal gasped in awe. She had never seen so many shades of orange and red. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:14 am

"Its beautiful!" Moonshine smiled brightly. "I'm glad you think so." she said happily.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:08 am

Crystal looked around at the ground. "I can see everything!" She marvelled.
Back to top Go down
toocute4ux3

toocute4ux3

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:29 pm

"I can see everything!" Moonshine giggled, their house coming into view. She glided slowly down to the surface before making a graceful land right in front of the house. "I see that everyday, it truly is a great thing." Moonshine said happily.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:53 am

"I wish I could fly." Crystal sighed. "Then I would still be afraid of the dark though." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)   A Welcome to Remember. (Retry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Welcome to Remember. (Retry)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next