My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strike out!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Strike out! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:58 pm

"I guess I'm next!" Sweet said as she bounces over to the ball rack eyeing them all untill she lands on a light purple ball, picking it up she rolls it between her hooves and puts her ear to it before noding and goes over to the lane humming softly. She sets the ball down and bucks it hard hearing the pins clatter, turning she sees that her ball had made a seven ten spilt. “Awwws…” She said as she grabs her ball again and gives it a good buck, sending it towards the pins but only hitting one.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Doodle bounced up cheering for each of the ponies as their turns went by and still cheered for Ivory even though He got gutter balls. She started to wonder how bad she'd be since she's never bowled before. She gulped as her turn came up.

"Okay I guess it's my turn..." She said nervously picking a swirly purple ball and gave it a light tap. It slowly went down the lane and gently tapped the first pin and just sat there. "Haha... I guess I fail." She said nervously and flew up the lane and gently tapped it with her hoof to send it into the gutter then flew back.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Virgo sat and waited. He gave a cough. "Excuse me, ma'am. You still have one more try. Aim for the middle, and buck it a bit harder." Virgo said. He did not want to skip the second half of her turn.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:54 am

Ivory nodded, watching in awe at the other ponies who were amazingly great at this bowling thing. He was the worst out of all of them, and that made him feel a little bit funny inside. Even so, he didn't let it show. "Yea! Knock them d-down, Doodle!" he cheered quietly, still feeling a little bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Recurve watched Doodle make a silly mistake while bowling. She still had another turn to get them all. Ivory was beginning to cheer her on. Recurve decided to follow him and do the same. Recurve clapped his hooves for Doodle and chanted her name

"Doodle! Doodle! Doodle!"

He chanted a little too enthusiastically and caught the attention of a few ponies. Then they looked at him more thoroughly and recognized him. They remembered everything he did. Negative wise, at least. They still didn't accept him. Recurve just sulked in his chair and tried to ignore them. It was working, to a degree...
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:01 am

"You can do it Doodle!" Sweets stomps her hooves cheering before sitting beside Recurve. "Hey no frowns today!" She says as she boops his nose and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:33 pm

"Oh yeah I forgot!" Doodle said and grabbed the ball again then placing it in the center of the lane. She angled it slightly then gave it a little stronger tap than last time causing it to roll into the gutter at the last minute. "Hehe oh well! I guess I'm bad at this game."

She said then returned to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strike out!   Strike out! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strike out!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2