My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dual Edge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Dual Edge Empty
PostSubject: Dual Edge   Dual Edge I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:54 am

Dual Edge

Dual Edge Mypony_by_yumeoni-d64i2ok

Species:Pegsai

Mane: Short purple with a pale blue streak through it

Tail: Cut short with pale blue tips

Eyes: A dark forest green (turn yellow with cat like pupils in uniform)

Body:Dual Edge is very tall and buff from all this years in the army his coat a slight pale blue easily blends in with the night sky. (turns purplish when in uniform)

Cutie Mark: Two Dual edged swords crossed over each other

Age (Baby,adult):29

Personality: Dual Edge can be a very intimidating pony but when he is having a smoke or around foals or his little brother he is much more relaxed and approachable He is very dedicated to being in the Night Guard but will always see a pony’s life will come first even at the cost of his own.He is mostly calm unless you hurt his family or if his smokes are taken.

Likes: His Baby brother,Night Time, Smoking, Drinking, Swords Chocolate
Dislikes: War Ponies teasing his little brother, not being able to smoke. ponies who think he serves "NightMare Moon" Bright Days (The sun hurts his eyes

History:Dual Edge is the big brother of Willow Wisp Unlike most colts his age he was really happy when Willow was born, as he always wanted a little brother. He promised his mother hat no matter what happens he would protect Willow. Dual's father ashamed of Willows lack of wings focused all his attention on Dual enrolling him in the best flight programs money could buy, but all Dual did was hang around with Willow.

Dual earned his cutie mark when Willow came home crying one day in his teens and explains that his colt friend (lets call him Steel Wings) at the time had dumped him. He had later found out that Steel Wings had only dated Willow because "He was bored" and that he had never even cared about him in the first place.

These words ended getting him placed in ICU for a month, after Dual's father heard of this he sent Dual to military school saying "He lacked disciplined where Dual decided to join Luna's Night Guard also know as "Equestria's Unseen Heroes" to protect ponies even as they sleep.

Dual had recently been diagnosed with mild post traumatic stress disorder from being on duty at the time of the changeling invasion and now has to take medication for it but is able to deal with it...as long as you don't sneak up on him suddenly.

Example RP segment:A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation

Dual Edge was in his room packing up, he was going on leave to visit his baby brother Willow in a little town not far from here when he heard a knock on his door. Spinning around ready to pounce on a changeling or some other enemy but blinks when seeing his captain Blue Moon to witch he quickly salutes "At ease "

She says walking in to his room "Is something wrong captain..."They" aren't trying to invade again are they?!" Blue Moon shakes her head "No Dual Edge they are not.." Dual was surprised Blue Moon never called him by his name like that with such a kind voice....it instantly put him on edge

"I Came here to ask you something...I came to ask you if you would like to go to dinner with me tonight" Dual Edge sat down in shock "Blue Moon his captain as asking him out... Dual Edge sighed and got up putting on his saddle bags walking past her towards the door

"You know a year ago I would have jumped at that chance heck i would of killed for that chance" He flinches at the words stopping in the door way "But a year can change a stallion" He says as he closes his door and takes off towards Ponyville.

Acceptance

Last edited by Sweet Dreams on Wed May 08, 2013 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Dual Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Edge   Dual Edge I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:20 am

"But a year can change a stallion,"

Best.Line.EVER XD
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Dual Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Edge   Dual Edge I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:34 am

you really think so?
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Dual Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Edge   Dual Edge I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:31 am

Approved.

Have Fun.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Dual Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Edge   Dual Edge I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:52 am

Tee hee! I definitely agree with Sunny. That is an awesome line. But...

I'd always wanted my own brother!
[It's OK, FiW.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dual Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Edge   Dual Edge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dual Edge
Page 1 of 1