My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the altar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Back where Paradise came from, the bride and groom had to live with their respective in laws for a week before they got married. The rationale was that if they could get past that, the marriage could survive just about everything.

They were also much quieter affairs back home. Just the couple and their direct family would attend, and it would be a very serious, solemn occasion, with lots of meditation and prayer. Here, it almost seemed like the whole town of Ponyville was invited, plus a few more. The wedding would not be a quiet occasion. It fit the Equestrian way, really, to be as loud and cheerful as possible.

Paradise was surprised that she was even accepted to be the one marrying the couple. She had just heard in passing that a couple, a Doodle Bug and a Rez were looking for somepony to do the wedding rituals, and she had just casually mentioned that she, as a servant of The Faith, had training in that sort of thing.

Now she was here in front of what seened to be a mountain of flowers, steeling herself for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:35 pm

"Ok here I go." Rez thought to himself opening the door and walking down the isle. He looks at everypony nervouse but very excited. "This is it. Everything seems to be good." He thought as he reaches the altar. "Allright *sighs* its time." He thought waiting for the bride.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Doodle took a huge breath quietly reciting her vows to herself, her nerves were going crazy. Okay Doodle, just breathe. As soon as the doors were flung open she saw the flower filly enter being as cute as ever. She quietly did her deep breathing exercise as she took one step into the room, she kept intense focus on the alter trying not to look at the crowd of ponies around her.

She slowly made her way down the isle and was finally right beside her handsome black pegasus stallion h-h-husband! Suddenly filled with excitement and joy replacing the nervousness. She patiently waited for Paradise to say something while still reciting her vows in her head.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:01 am

Right.

Right.

Okay.

Er...

"Love is a strange thing, some say the strangest of things. To devote oneself completely not to oneself, but to another. A marriage is the official confirmation of this promise to the other, putting not selfish desires ahead of the bond," Paradise said, hoping desperately that what she was saying made some kind of sense. "To some, this devotion is like a prison, a curse. To willingly bind yourself to another can seem like that. What force then, can make one choose to willingly marry? None other than the force of love."

Paradise took a deep breath. "To all gathered here today, reflect on the nature of this couple and this bond. If there exists any just reason for this marriage not to...proceed? Proceed, then let the reason be heard by all now."

She paused, letting all, including the happy couple, fully realise the implication of the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:09 am

Rez looks around without moving his head at all the ponys and hears no one speak. He looks back at doodle. "Wow she is beautiful. I'm glad to be here today." He thought to himself as he waits with his wife "Feels good to say that" He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:24 am

Once beside her new husband she giggled slightly as the word husband wove it's way through her mind. This is really happening! Oh my gosh... Okay pull yourself together DB, this is no time for fear now! YOU CAN DO THIS YOU CAN DO THIS! Come on Deep breath!

She took in one huge shaky breath and put on a determined look. "Lez do dis!"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:39 am

Paradise turned to Rez. "You are known as Rez. And what you are known as, you currently are. Are you willing to give that away for your beloved? Willing to sacrifice not only your body, but your mind and soul for the union? For sunrise does not last all morning, and there will be times where what seems to be the eternal sun is covered by rainclouds, and it will seem right to break this promised bond. Will you keep this promise through all the trials of life until you pass from this world?"

She turned to Doodle. "You are known as Doodle Bug. And what you are known as, you currently are. Are you willing to give that away for your beloved? Willing to sacrifice not only your body, but your mind and soul for the union? For sunset does not last all evening, and life may seem like an eternal night of complete darkness, and it may be only faith that supports the existence of good. Will you keep this promise through all the trials of life until you pass fom this world?"

Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:01 am

"I do" Rez said looking at his beautiful wife. "I love saying that. Wife." He thought to himself. Then he relized that he wasnt scared anymore. He felt great actually. He smiles as he looks at His Wife DB "Woo"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:10 am

Doodle Bug couldn't help herself and lept into the air unfurling her wings, "I doubly do!" She then landed back beside Rez and gave Paradise an apologetic grin. She felt like she was going to bust with excitement but she hid it well biting her lip.

There'll be a time for that later. She thought giggling into her flower bouquet.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:55 am

"Um," Paradise said, before whispering, "This is the bit when you two exchange your vows." Then in a louder voice, "Now is the time when love is sworn to, by the words directly from your hearts." That wasn't technically in the script, but it sounded nice, and hopefully prompted the right message.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:55 am

Apple and Sweet were standing in their spots smiling for the happy couple. Sweet shed a few tears but cleaned them up with a tissue. Apple didn't cry though she was imagining what her wedding would be like some day but of course, she's too young. Sweet thought all of the stallions and mares looked amazing in their dresses and tuxes and she looked...bleck.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:51 pm

Rez clears his throat and takes a deep breath." I vow that i will stay honorable, trustworthy and loving, i will stay by your side through anything this universe has to throw at us and to never leave, i will allways cheer you up when your feeling down, i will always think your beautiful because you allways are, i will no matter what stand to defend you from any danger even if its from friends, i will love you till the day i die, i will restrain my self from the things that will get you hurt, i will also listen to you and your tend to your needs, *Sighs* and I will always be excited to be called your Husband." He said smiling looking at His wife. "I hope i did good" He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Doodle gulped and started her vow: "From the moment I first saw you in the market place to the moment we went on our first adventure you've always been by my side. Through sickness and health I will strive to be your healer and you have always been my Idol. Our adventures in the everfree forest has brought us to a point I could not hope to believe actually came true. Time spent with you has opened my eyes to new possibilities... and um... I love you more than anything imaginable. To finally be able to call you my husband is amazing just like you are!"

As she finished she sighed and returned her gaze back to Paradise and bit her lip hoping it was okay.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:32 am

Paradise smiled in response, then said, "Where I come from, we usually then light a huge bonfire, and the couple would then have to jump across it, but I believe you Equestrians have a different custom. It involves ringlets of some description?"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:46 am

Rez pulls out the ringlets and takes doodles left hoove. "i just want to say with this ring i am glad to be forever bonded and in love with you." He said puting the ringlet on her hoove. and hands her the other.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:55 am

She gently slipped his ring on his hoof and whispered, "I'm also glad to be forever bonded with you too, and to take our relationship to the next step. I couldn't ask for a better stallion than you! Oh gosh, I promised I wouldn't cry." She said tearing up a little bit.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:30 am

"Ahem," Paradise said, "I hope you don't mind this next bit being in my own language, I wasn't able to translate it."

She closed her eyes and raised her hooves.

"Life for life's sake is an empty ambition. Life for the sake of truth, the sake of good, the sake of beauty. That is the faith I search for.

May the couple formed today find this faith in each other, the faith they cannot find if they were apart. May the bond be greater than the some of its parts. May those around them also find the faith in the marriage...
"

She went along like this for some time, before finally;

"So be it."

Lowering her hooves, she smiled again and said, "Now you are one."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At the altar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the altar   At the altar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the altar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum