My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dressed for Sucess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Dressed for Sucess Empty
PostSubject: Dressed for Sucess   Dressed for Sucess I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Calla was freaking out. There was only an hour before Doodle Bug was to see her dress, and she just couldn't get it right! Doodle had sent her a sketch of what she wanted, and Calla had followed it exactly, but it just didn't feel right.

"McCallum, dear, you may want to hurry," Amina said from the side, watching her landmare frantically run around, trailing ribbons, pearl beads, threads, and gauze.

"What do you think I'm trying to do?" Calla shrieked, throwing a bag of beads at Amina. "Mina, I'm trying!"

"Calm down, darling," Amina said. "Zis is not your wedding, Calla. You shouldn't be this nervous!"

"I don't know what to do," she moaned. "It follows her design perfectly, but something's missing..."

"GLITTER!!!!!" exclaimed Rosella, abruptly launching a bucket of glitter in the air. It settled on the gown and the four mares. Cloud sneezed.

"Rosie!" cried Calla. "Now is not the time!"

She cleaned up the glitter with her magic while she walked around the mannequin, examining and adding ribbons here and there.

"I need help," she moaned. "Cloud, you're good with costumes. What does it need?"

"Sorry," apologized the Pegasus, tying her slippers. "I have to leave right now to meet up with my dancers and get my costume. I really wish I could help!"

With that, the Pegasus left. Calla's other friends were coming, including some of Doodle's bridesmaids, and she hoped they would make it in time.

Dressed for Sucess Weddin10

Last edited by Blind Side on Fri May 17, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Dressed for Sucess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed for Sucess   Dressed for Sucess I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:05 pm

Doodle casually trotted up to see her dress but hid the immense excitement behind a lazy smile. She faced the door with only one option... to go in! Doodle hastily pushed the doors open and took a deep breath then slowly walked in only to see the most beautiful, magnificent, stunning dress she had ever seen!

"Oh my gosh it's beautiful! Thank you so much!" Doodle exclaimed tearing up a little. She wiped the tears away and hugged Calla. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Doodle did a mini flip out of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Dressed for Sucess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed for Sucess   Dressed for Sucess I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:10 pm

"AAAAAH!" shrieked the unicorn. "No! I'm not done!!!!!!!!!!!"

She shoved the bride-to-be into Amina, who protested before leading the mare into the kitchen.

"Oh, woe is me!!!" cried Calla, grabbing some black lace and embroidering it into the chest.

"I am so sorry," Amina apologized. "I've never seen her zis stressed. You may have to convince her it's what you want, because I had to save her from a panic attack."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Dressed for Sucess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed for Sucess   Dressed for Sucess I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:20 pm

Doodle nodded and went over to Calla, "It's perfect the way it is and I love it! Thank you so much for all your hard work. YIII I can't wait to try it on! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!" Doodle darted circles around the dress and flew above it looking at it from 'every' angle.

"This is perfect and the seams are so even I don't think I could ever thank you enough, This is Beyond- I don't know? Anything I could ever think of!" She jumped up and down in place so super excited!
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Dressed for Sucess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed for Sucess   Dressed for Sucess I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:06 am

Calla sighed with relief.

"If you're sure," she said. She pulled it off the mannequin and gave it to the bride.

"Try it on," she instructed. "I want to make sure it fits right."

She left to go find the jewelry and the manepins for comparison.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Dressed for Sucess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed for Sucess   Dressed for Sucess I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Doodle stood in front of the mirror and put on the dress. It fit like a dream! She held out one hoof and bit it. "Ouch, nope not dreaming! This is above and beyond what I've always dreamed about! Ooh I can't wait to see Rez in a tux!"

She went into a daydream about it then snapped back to reality. "It's wonderful! Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Dressed for Sucess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed for Sucess   Dressed for Sucess I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:50 pm

"No problem," Calla said. "I'll see you before we have to start. There's some final touches to make. Adieu!"

She waved the mare out of her cottage so Doodle could get ready and Cloud, Calla, Rosie, and Mina could get ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dressed for Sucess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed for Sucess   Dressed for Sucess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dressed for Sucess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Archive-
Jump to: