My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laptop troubles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Laptop troubles Empty
PostSubject: Laptop troubles   Laptop troubles I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:34 am

Yeah, I'm having some laptop troubles, preferably related to how my laptop is charging, so if I'm not on the forum in a while, then it's because my laptop is in shop to get repaired.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Laptop troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop troubles   Laptop troubles I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:53 am

Alright, Gem. Hopefully the problem can be fixed soon and you're laptop doesn't take too long to repair!
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Blind Side

Blind Side

Laptop troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop troubles   Laptop troubles I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:28 am

Been there. I know how much it sucks. Take your time and I hope you manage to get it fixed! ^.^
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Laptop troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop troubles   Laptop troubles I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:42 am

Those people better fix your laptop or I'll break their faces! Im just kidding, but best wishes for your valiant quest.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Laptop troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop troubles   Laptop troubles I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:48 pm

I'll be able to log on everynow and then on a different computer, like say my moms desktop, or the library's computers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laptop troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laptop troubles   Laptop troubles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laptop troubles
Page 1 of 1