My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bithia (Bits)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Bithia (Bits) Empty
PostSubject: Bithia (Bits)   Bithia (Bits) I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:04 am

Bithia "Bits"
http://sunnydaysmlp.deviantart.com/art/Bits-372688075?ga_submit_new=10%253A1369029624&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1
((I know it says "Stitch", I changed her name :p))
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: A reddish purple, poofy and a bit unkept with it cut to medium length.
Tail: A bit less poofy, hovering about 5 centimeters from the floor, with the same reddish purple color.
Eyes: A dark purple.
Body: A peach color, muscular from construction.
Cutie Mark: A hammer.
Age (Baby,adult): A teenager, even though she acts much like an adult (17)
Personality: Bithia, nicknamed "Bits" in later life, is a collected, respected mare. She is quite straight forward, and doesn't sugar coat advice. She is firm, and quite small minded toward unicorns, finding them lazy and incapable of doing things with their own two hooves. She is short tempered, but can easily bond with somepony over carpentry. If you do anything to insult her craft, though, you probably get to get put on The List. And nopony want's to get put on the list, let's just say...she has hammers and nails >:D

Because of her childhood, Bits isn't all that smart, and carpentry is the only thing she is very educated in.

Likes: Building things, carpentry, traveling, her numerous tools (She's named every single one of them), Shortbread cookies, sawdust.
Dislikes: Unicorns, "magic", doing things the easy way, overly nice ponies, fluff, Canterlot, Appleloosa.
History: Bits was born into a "old fashioned" earth pony family in Appleloosa, with a mother and father whom only thought of females as just a pretty face, incapable of getting there hands dirty. Her mother started to teach her how to knit and cook at a young age, much to Bits' dismay.

As a birthday present, she was allowed to go to school with the other fillies and colts. She was quite pleased with this, finding the "education" provided by her mother to be quite tedious. While the other fillies were taking home ec, she signed up for shop class. She then learned the wonders of carpentry, and got her cutie mark, a hammer, when she completed her first bird house. When she excitedly came home to show her parents she finally got her cutie mark, they were not all that happy. They found her to be a waste of a pretty face, finding carpentry to be a stallion's activity.

When she reached her teen years, her parents tried to cover up her cutie mark as best as they could, making her wear elegant gowns over her flank. They dis-enrolled her from the local school, and instead had her mother teach her about dressmaking. She spent most of her teen years pursuing this, slowly saving up for a ticket out of Appleloosa.

The point where they crossed the line was when Bits' was in her late teen years ((Around 16 in human years)) and she found them talking about her in the living room. Being curious, she listened, only to hear them planning on getting her an arranged marriage, as was custom. Angry, Bits took the money she had been saving, and left to buy a ticket for Ponyville, not sure what she was going to do.

She managed to earn a living building houses and other projects, lying about her age, saying that she was an adult.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)

Bits was walking home, tired from working at the construction site of a new housing project, only to hear a faint whining noise coming from a big rose bush. Curious, she trotted toward the bush, only to find a small baby foal.

She picked up the baby, unsure of what she should do. There weren't any motherly-looking ponies in the area, and the sun was slowly setting. Frantically, she began looking at mare's faces, trying to find resemblance.

Suddenly, she hears a voice screaming "MY BABY!"

She looked only to find a tired looking mare.

"Thank you so much! What ever could I do to repay you?"

Bits smiled a firm smile.

"Thank you, ma'am, but that won't be necessary. I'm off,"

And with that, Bits walked away from the relived mother and to her flat.

ACCEPTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Bithia (Bits) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bithia (Bits)   Bithia (Bits) I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down

Bithia (Bits)
Page 1 of 1