My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Socialization, At Last

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shinigami3

shinigami3

Socialization, At Last - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Heart looked at this strange collection of ponies. 'Bits' seemed pretty excited about the pegasus' home. The Unicorn mare seemed paranoid. 'The good doctor' as heart had taken to thinking of the pegasus stallion was as seemed his usual, very polite. he effortlessly dashed bithia's perception of supplies with grace and aplomb while still managing to cater to her interest. It was good bedside manner.

heart nodded to himself , these type of ponies were his favorite type. They stuck out from the ordinary ponies. he wondered what would come of this fortuitous meeting.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Belle tilted her head, "Well, what're we waiting for? are we going shopping or what?!" she asked excitedly, turning and heading towards the market. She laughed as she walked quickly.

(oops, short post. oh well)
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Bithia hesitantly joined Belle, going toward the market. She stopped by a stall that was selling clocks, and looked at the time.

"The time on these clocks isn't correct, is it?" she asked the pony behind the stall.

"Yup, that's the time," he said.

"WHAT? I need to go, now!" she told the others, galloping away.

((This is my last post in this thread, I need to put Bithia in a new one, sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:16 am

Spirit saw "Bits" leave the group, and turned to the others -"Well I guess she won't be joining us huh?, well I still need supplies, and I need to become more social anyhoof, wanna join?"

(Sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Socialization, At Last
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: