My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Amnesia-The conflict

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

My Little Amnesia-The conflict Empty
PostSubject: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:19 am

(you may have all heard off my little amnesia. Now's the time to join in.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:

1. Only one Pony can enter for each.

2. You Can Not Godmod.

3. .....have fun.
---------------------------------------
when 2 or more people join the rp will start.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:22 pm

I'll join with Iris!! ^.^ yayayayayay
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:55 am

We might as well start now. I'll Make a start later
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:55 am

Okayyy, erm, what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Start rping.
-------------
A thud. A scream. A white flash. Two insane eyes staring at her. That's the only thing she could remember after waking up in a ditch. The only thing she was accompanied with was a giant headache. "ugh.." dark got up slowly. Her hooves were bleeding. "what happened...."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Iris squeezed her eyes shut, hoping it was all a dream. When she reopened them, nothing had changed. She was still alone, in the woods, at night . She sighed and stood up carefully, pain streaming to her head. She reached up to touch the spot of pain, and was given a hoof covered in blood.

well fantastic. I'm alone in the forest with a head injury, could things get any worse?
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:48 pm

Dark took a few hoofsteps and looked around. Her ear twitched as she turned to look at the forest. "is...someone there..?" she said walking in.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Iris heard a voices though she was sure she was hearing things. She turned towards the source of the sound and called "h-hello?"

Perhaps it was someone who could help, perhaps it was someone in the same situation as her, or perhaps it was the danger.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Dark took a few steps into the forest. She was now visible. "are...are you okay?" she said walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:33 pm

"Uh, no I, I don't think so." she replied, touching her bleeding head, "are you?" she asked, observing the pony. She was injured, and Iris wasn't sure how.

"Do you know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:20 am

''im fine.'' Dark said, ignoring the pain. Dark walked over to her and put her hoof on her head. suddenly it started to heal. ''dont ask how.'' dark said taking her hoof away. ''and i think were in the ..evertree forest..
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Iris nodded, not bothering to wonder about the pony's powers. "The Everfree forest? Are you sure? I've been there before, but I've never been here." she said, unsure.

Where were they? Who was this pony? What was happening?
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 pm

hm..'' dark looked up and around. ''alright.,.maybe this is NOT the evertree forest...'' A thud was heard. then hoofsteps. it sounded like ..chains were accompaning the hoofsteps. ''can...can you hear that...?''
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Iris' eyes widened and she backed up a few steps.

"Yeh, I-I hear it." she gasped out, then she signaled for Dark to be quiet. She continued backing up, and hid behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Dark nodded in responce and extremely quietly flew behind a tree. [i]''it took me so long to find you...where are you?~'' ghastly words could be heard as the hoofsteps got closer.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Iris hoof-motioned for them to go up the tree. In turn, she flew up to the top branches and his among the foliage.

The leave rustled in the wind and Iris shivered at the voice.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Dark nodded and...went to fly up the tree. suddenly her back hoof was grabbed. she tried not to scream as she kept trying to fly up, even when she was trying to be dragged into the darkness. after a while, dark gave up and fell straight down with the creature, into the darkness.

''..somepony....help...me....''

darks voice faded.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Iris held back a squeak of terror, and hid among the leaves. Her eyes wide with horror, she quietly said "Dark? are, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:17 pm

There was no reply. Suddenly a hoof stepped out of the darkness. It was bloodstained and chained. The chains look like they were torn apart, and they were hanging on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Iris screamed and fell from the tree. Her eyes wide with terror and horror and every other kind of awful thing imaginable. She screeched flew up again, hovering above the forest.

"Dark!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:13 am

Yes, my sweet friend?" the doubled and demonic voice rose from the shadows as another chained hoof stepped out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:17 pm

"Eeeh!" Iris screeched, slapping the hoof away and flying upwards. She burst through the tree cover and into the night. She looked around frantically, trying to find a place to go. Finding none, she hovered above the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:36 pm

''wait for me..'' The voice spoke, sounding closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Iris screamed, 

"WHO IS THAT?" she squeaked, looking frantically below her. She flew higher, and bumped into a cloud-making it poof out of existence.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:03 pm

its me, dark! dont you remember me?'' The voice spoke. ''im coming, dont worry.'' A demonic dark flashed in front of you. it had black eyes and bloodstains everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Amnesia-The conflict   My Little Amnesia-The conflict I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Amnesia-The conflict
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next