My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival {Open for all!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:45 am

((I believe so))

The mare nodded, a genuine smile still on her face. "Yes, that'd be nice. I must be off as well, I hope you found what you were looking for! It was nice meeting you."

"The sentiments are shared. I already anticipate the next time we will meet." Covin shook the hoof that the mare had offered, and then continued. "Farewell, and may you have a...magnificent, afternoon."

At that point, the stallion turned and walked away from his newest friend, picking an ecology book up from the nearby bookshelf as he did so. Once he had exited the aisle, Odin, as usual, was nearly instantly at his side, and the two ponies walked through the library's main entrance. Covin spoke to his bodyguard once they were outside, once again using his native Ehsian tongue.

"To the castle, I suppose?"

Odin nodded once. "Indeed so."

Covin nodded back, and then lifted up the book that he had been given as the two stallions walked, gazing at its front cover once again. Belle... "Odin, once we arrive and all of the pleasantries and formalities have been taken care of, I would like to ask you to find a mare by the name of 'Belle Karina' and arrange an invitation to the Grand Galloping Galla for her. Can you do that for me?"

Odin looked over at Covin for a few seconds, facing back forward after a short amount of time and responding with his usual indifferent tone. "As you wish."
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/

Arrival {Open for all!}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3