My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Critical Drive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryPwny

Critical Drive Empty
PostSubject: Critical Drive   Critical Drive I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Critical Drive: Ace Attorney

Critical Drive CriticalDrive_zpse55ba5ca
Spoiler:

Species: Earth Pwny
Mane: Formal
Tail: Spiky, but formal
Eyes: Vibrant blue
Body: Lean, good at keeping down alcohol without getting tipsy
Cutie Mark: An Attorney's Badge with an X below it (to make a skull-and-crossbones effect), and said X is made out of a crossed empodium and scroll.
Age (Baby,adult): 22

Personality: Two personalities- one for when he's working and for when he's not

At work- Serious, literal (yet figurative at times), focused, intense, determined, unwavering, charismatic; may be sarcastic, strong sense of moral
Off work- literal (yet figurative at times), fun loving, charismatic, helping, kind, strong sense of moral, philanthropic
Both "personalities" are always prominent and he has all traits at the same time like a normal personality, but the traits that are grouped with a condition are what's prominent at that time

Likes: Logic puzzles, sudoku, motivation music/music in general, proper judgement (just justice), suits, winning, objecting, bowling, writing, videogames, volunteer work, photography, theater
Dislikes: Deception, improper judgement, flaws in speech or grammar

History: Ever since Critical was a young colt, he has wanted to join in the Courtroom as a lawyer.  He could never choose if he preferred Defense or Prosecution, so he ended up double majoring in Defense Law and Prosecution Law.  He didn't have many friends growing up, due to being so dedicated to his studies, which can make small talk awkward for him at times.  His father was a lawyer and his mother was a philosopher, which gives him a mixture of both types of upbringings.  

The philosophical side of his upbringing taught him about unalienable rights, the golden mean, looking at things poetically, the mystery of creation, and appreciating the little things in life.  His lawyerly upbringing taught him about order, discipline, justice, logic, reasons behind everything, and observation skills.  
The beginning of his life was in Dodge Junction. His father was arrested for forging evidence and his mother was framed for forging said evidence, and the trial that ensued for his parents is what convinced Critical to be an Attorney in favor of defense. However, he eventually found that the forged evidence was actually created by the defendant of the case in which his father presented that evidence (he was a Prosecuting Attorney). He wanted to bring justice on the real culprit of that case, which convinced him to be an Ace Attorney and do both Prosecution and Defense.
In terms of location and such, Critical Drive grew up in Manehatten after his parents moved from Dodge Junction due to a family feud, which helped him acquire his own sense of right and wrong. When his parents were arrested he had to grow up on his own, and on his own he took various theology classes and forensic science classes before attending law school.
Growing up in Manehatten wasn't easy. He made and lost many friends, either from them becoming enemies (we-create-our-own-demons kinda thing) or from death.
He doesn't let this get to him, for he knows his old, true friends would only want him to keep going and bring proper justice to Equestria, specifically Manehatten. He currently lives in his office in Canterlot. He plans to move out of Canterlot and move back to
Manehatten to "cleanse the town of crime" and avenge his parents.

Theme Songs: New Divide by Linkin Park, The War Still Rages Within by Jamie Christopherson, Objection Theme

Example RP segment: ((Option 4))- [Assuming that a Guard OC posted accusing Critical]

Critical Drive adds the weapon planted on him to the Court Record.

(What? How do I always get roped into these things?) Critical Drive did NOT want to deal with this right now.  He had just finished a very tedious case in which he FINALLY got his defendant declared innocent, and all he wanted to do was go to the bowling alley and celebrate.  After 12 consecutive losses in the Courtroom, he finally won a case.

"Sir," Critical pressed the guard, "When did you say this robbery occurred?"

He had a hunch that could prove his innocence.  (If I can prove I was in the Courtroom, I'll be innocent!)

[Please note that Critical Drive's thoughts are placed inside parentheses.]

I accept the rules into the Court Record! (Acceptance)

Last edited by LegendaryPwny on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Critical Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical Drive   Critical Drive I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:34 am

OH MA GAWSH AS SOON AS I READ THE PROFILE I THOUGHT OF ACE ATTORNEY. X3
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Critical Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical Drive   Critical Drive I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Your character has been approved.

Just ensure to frequently use your existing OC's too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Critical Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical Drive   Critical Drive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Critical Drive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: