My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thrasi's House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lysserd

Thrasi's House Empty
PostSubject: Thrasi's House   Thrasi's House I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:48 am

Thrasi
Destination of house:
Manehattan
Current Bits:
Area:
Manehattan Slums
Adress you want:
4892 Wallan Lane Unit 28
No. of rooms:
How many stories:
Which rooms:
A single-room studio combining a living area and kitchen, with its own bathroom.
List the rooms and their size and appearance:
Walking into the apartment, the door opens into the carpeted living area. There is a door leading to the bathroom on the right, and a shutter for a modest closet on the left of the carpeted area.
The living area is carpeted and only furnished with a single bed, which sports a variety of blankets and there is no heater, and a small bookshelf with a few books.
On the other side of the room is the kitchen, it has linoleum tile and only contains the necessities: stove, icebox, and a small counter space (which Thrasi piles with non-perishables).
The bathroom is basic as well: toilet, shower, and stocked with the necessities.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Thrasi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrasi's House   Thrasi's House I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:35 pm

300?
Back to top Go down
Lysserd

Thrasi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrasi's House   Thrasi's House I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Thrasi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrasi's House   Thrasi's House I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:14 am

Done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thrasi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrasi's House   Thrasi's House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrasi's House
Page 1 of 1