My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Toys R Fluff:.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

.:Toys R Fluff:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Toys R Fluff:.   .:Toys R Fluff:. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:14 am

Before you post please go here first: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1868-the-fluffy-pony-adoption-center-and-rules :if you post here you have agreed to follow these rules.

Ponyville's toystores did benefit from the large amount of fluffy ponies that appeared, and they build a huge(Toys R rus ripoff) store that had all the toys any colt or filly could dream of. it was full of plushies, crayons, board games, and everything you could imagine. the store also has a very small roller couster inside just big enough for a kid to enjoy.

>The post is open, and ready for rp<

.:Posting order:. (Please keep the posting order)
Minikirby123, Piefan, AdorableFluttershy123, Apple Orcherd . 

Last edited by Weedo The Great on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: .:Toys R Fluff:.   .:Toys R Fluff:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:48 am

Star walked in, having left Ember and Apple at home to entertain themselves while she picked up toys for the two of them (or at least she thought she had). The bell above the door tinkled open as she pushed it, and she trotted inside while humming a happy tune. "Now... what to get?" she thought aloud, gazing at all the pastel-coloured toys and playthings on the shelves that lined all the walls of the store.

Ember, meanwhile, had stalked Star to the store, Apple by her side. "Psht. She thought she'd leave us to have no fun, huh Apple?" she whispered, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Well, too bad for her!" she continued, creeping into the store un-noticed. "Come on!" she said, holding the door open for Apple to tumble through.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: .:Toys R Fluff:.   .:Toys R Fluff:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:25 am

Leaf Gardens walked into the new 'Toys R Fluff' store, Crystal Heartshine by her side. Her new pet Fluffy Pony was really adorable. She was glad she had adopted one. She roamed the shop next to it, before realizing that she should just let Crystal run free without a pony by its side.

(On a related note, do I refer to Fluffy Ponies as 'it' or 'she'?)
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: .:Toys R Fluff:.   .:Toys R Fluff:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:49 am

Crystal looked around at all the toys lining the shelves. She could hardly contain her exitment. Bouncing up and down she ran down the isles happy she was out of that adoption center. She liked her new owner, she was nice and smelled like flowers. Not quite watching where she was going she ran into a door. It read "Employes Only" but Crystal couldn't read. She pushed open the door curious of the other side.

((She unless its a guy pony xD))
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: .:Toys R Fluff:.   .:Toys R Fluff:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:11 am

An employee saw the little fluffy Crystal and walked over to her. "Here there sweetie, you are not supposed to be here" He gave her a lollipop, picked her up, and put her outside. "Now remember to ask your parents first before going through doors with signs on them ok?" And with that he walked back through the door.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: .:Toys R Fluff:.   .:Toys R Fluff:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:17 am

Apple scooted into the store. There was any toy a Fluffy pony can imagine! She scooted by Ember. She hid her face in her fluff to look like a ninja.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: .:Toys R Fluff:.   .:Toys R Fluff:. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:03 am

Leaf Gardens trotted around the shop, looking at the various toys. She was planning on what to buy for her new pet; after all, she couldn't have a pet without using anything to entertain it. There were rows of anything a foal or Fluffy Pony would like. It was almost impossible to decide what to get for Crystal. She seemed to be curious about everything. Maybe a 'Monopony' board game would be good enough. Or the Rubik's cube. Suddenly, Leafy spotted a bright purple teddy bear. It was the perfect toy for Crystal.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: .:Toys R Fluff:.   .:Toys R Fluff:. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:03 am

Ember rolled in, humming the "Maression Impossible" theme as she dived under soft toys and rolled about behind signs. She gathered many weird looks, but honestly. To say she noticed at all was a complete and utter lie. "Come on Apple. More fun is to be had over there!" she said a little too loudly.

Star, meanwhile, had just purchased a cape with stars on it, a matching hat and also a magician's wand. She figured both Ember and Apple would enjoy them, and since it was dress-up related, then it would probably allow the two to have some special fun. Walking towards the exit, purchases already paid for, she spotted a tell-tale pile of fluff, heard some giggling and saw a tail sticking out from behind a sign. Sighing, she walked over and peered behind it. "I knew I couldn't trust you two to stay at home!" she chuckled, before pulling Ember up with a hoof. "Come on, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: .:Toys R Fluff:.   .:Toys R Fluff:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Apple gasped not wanting to go home just yet, so she hid in the life sized plushy section of the store.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: .:Toys R Fluff:.   .:Toys R Fluff:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Ember pouted. "Awww but whyyy~" she pleaded, tugging at Star's hoof as she watched Apple dash off to the corner of the store. "See? Apple doesn't want to go home either!" she whined, making a puppy-dog face. Star gave up. "Fine. But don't make too much of a mess!" she called to the already retreating figure of Ember, wincing as she dived into the pile of plushies that Apple was in.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: .:Toys R Fluff:.   .:Toys R Fluff:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:18 am

Weedo here. I just want to say that as it appears that AdorableFuttershy123 and piefan has dropped out, I will count them as having left the store (If you want to come back just PM :D)

Now the new posting order is Apple Orcherd then MiniKirby123

Also it please keep the posting order ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Toys R Fluff:.   .:Toys R Fluff:. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Toys R Fluff:.
Page 1 of 1