My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebelion

Go down 
+4
Wild Card
Thespi Bacchanalian
Dawn Orchard
AdorableFluttershy123
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Rebelion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebelion   Rebelion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Matthew watched as the Pegasus flied up and called everypony's attention. Then he was greeted and licked by a pony he knew very well.

"Wild Card? What the buck...I created you... How are... How am I... What the buck is going on?" Matt held his head in confusion. Wild Card was confused as well. His creator? Wild decided to not dwell on it and pay attention to Flutters.

Brawny bolted past all of them to find his wife and child. He stopped at the sight of Matthew and gave him a deadly glare.

"I'll talk to you later, Matt..." Matt was a bit terrified and watched Brawny rush towards Whitetail Woods.

Brawny stepped into Whitetail Woods and saw Calla and Nikki playing. He was relieved beyond belief that they were okay. Then he heard a loud scream for help. He looked for the source of it, but had pretty little luck.

Red Harvest ran to the group he was watching and to Matt. He remember Spell Tome saying that this guy created quite a number of ponies. Red and Spell being two of them. To their knowledge, he made six, and helped in creating one who looked strikingly similar to Brawny and a mare he couldn't remember the name of.

"Um, excuse me. Are you the Creator of myself and Spell Tome?" Matt looked at Red. he knew him pretty clearly. Red was one of his favorite characters. Probably is his favorite.

"I did create a Red Harvest and a Spell Tome. I'm assuming that's you. I also created Brawny Hooves, Recurve, Burning Heart, and Wild Card. Have you met them before?"

"Yeah, I have. I just wanna thank you. But I'm still a bit upset with how you made me. You basically split my family apart, and I never got to meet my father. But, you did make me become a pretty good artist and got me with Apple Orcherd. Thanks for that, Creator."

"Don't call me creator. Matt, or Matthew works just fine. Have you seen any of those ponies running around?"

"You mean like me?" Recurve snuck up on Matt and spooked him. Recurve was pretty upset with Matt. "I should kill you right where you stand... You made my life hell. You made me break up with the only mare I loved. You made me a depressed emo!"

"I'm sorry buddy. I needed to make a character like you. Gotta keep the line-up fresh, right?" Recurve grabbed Matt's throat.

"Is that what I am to you? Just a simple character? A little toy for you to play with? I'll destroy you here, take you to your world, and destroy you there too! I'll leave your body out for all to see! Your family! Friends! Your boyfriend! They'll all see the corpse of a true monster!"

Red pulled Recurve away from Matt, in an effort to save him.

"Leave the poor guy alone. He had no idea this would happen to us. Besides, I bet he was planning to get you back together with Sweet anyway. Or maybe hook up with Rosie. I know you two still like each other."

Recurve calmed himself a little bit and took a step back.

"I still don't like or trust him... But I'll play nice... I'm watching you Matt... I wont hesitate to put an arrow straight into your brain. You get it?!" Matthew nodded nervously, and Recurve trotted away with Red. Red apologized again to Matt.

"Man, what the buck is going on? First I find out My Little Pony is real, then the ponies I made from pieces of my brain are trying to kill me..."
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Rebelion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebelion   Rebelion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:30 am

Will raised an eyebrow at the commotion he was witnessing. Wait, if these ponies were meeting their OCs.....oh bugger. He something small zip by, stop a moment then zip back to him. It looked up at him with it's bright yellow eyes.

"HiI'mSandyHoovesIhaven'tsenyouarounddoyouknowwhathappenedhere?"

Yeah, that was Sandy all right. "Sorry little fella. Haven't a clue. The name's Will."

He saw another familiar looking pony walking around looking for injured, while another was watching Recurve and laughing like a maniac. Jim and Shy. Will approached them. This would be weird, conversing with what were essentially parts of him. Still, he needed to sort this out.

"Hi, Jim and Shy. You two recognise me?"
"Can't say I do." Went Jim.
"Nope." From Shy.
"I see. Well, I kind of...created you, for want of a better word."
Shy gave him a look. "Are you my dad?"
"What? No. I mean I designed you then made your personalities and such.
"Really? Well, the best characters are always a part of you. Which part are we?" Inquired Jim.
"Well, Shy is all my negative emotions and qualities compressed together into a pony. Jim, you're essentially me from a personality and a bit similar from the history bit."

Shy looked at Will for a moment, unsure what to do. He simply shrugged and walked off, not really caring where he came from. Jim on the other hand sat down and started to contemplate all this.
Back to top Go down

Rebelion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: