My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I might be a bit sad lately

Go down 
+3
MiniKirby123
Digital Changeling
Weedo The Great
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

I might be a bit sad lately Empty
PostSubject: I might be a bit sad lately   I might be a bit sad lately I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:04 am

Well let's just say it as it is. My dog is sick and I'm afraid she is dying, my life is changing left and right, and I'm moving to a new apartment.

so if I snap at somebody in chat please don't take it personal.

I'm sorry if I said something I shouldn't have (I really don't mean to hurt any of my friends here on the forum)

I just wanted to share this as it is something that will affect how I act in general.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: I might be a bit sad lately   I might be a bit sad lately I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:25 am

I remembered when I lost my first dog. It's hard thing to bear. Don't worry about it, mate.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: I might be a bit sad lately   I might be a bit sad lately I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:44 am

I'm sorry. There's just nothing else to say since I probably can't. I'm just sorry.

Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: I might be a bit sad lately   I might be a bit sad lately I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:39 pm

That's really terrible to hear Weedo :( I hope things get better for you soon!

I remember when I lost the dog I grew up with. Do what you feel you need to.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: I might be a bit sad lately   I might be a bit sad lately I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:37 pm

I've lost two dogs in my 14 years of life. Neither time was pleasant. First one I got when I was 2, the other when I was 4 or 5. The second one died a year or two ago.

Hope your dog gets better. And if she doesn't, at least she wont be suffering anymore. Good luck Weedo and Weedo's dog
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: I might be a bit sad lately   I might be a bit sad lately I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:18 am

Thanks everybody I really needed to hear that, I sadly have some bad news however, she will be put down on Tuesday, it won't hurt, but it still sucks that my best friend that's barely four years old die because of some stupid decease that randomly shows up doing a hard time in my life.

Other than that I just wanted to say thanks for the support.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: I might be a bit sad lately   I might be a bit sad lately I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:15 am

Ouch. I'm sorry for that. At least she wont have to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: I might be a bit sad lately   I might be a bit sad lately I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:35 am

This is a stupid suggestion, but you should get a pet rock and have it as a memory of your lost loved one. I'm doing it for my cat who had to go move to an old lady's house. It's stupid. I know.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: I might be a bit sad lately   I might be a bit sad lately I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:33 am

She is gone now. It did not hurt, and she was not afraid while it was done. I'm now alone, but I'm glad to know that there is always people like you guys and gals to talk to.

I just wanna say this again, thanks for the support I really needed it.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: I might be a bit sad lately   I might be a bit sad lately I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:41 am

if it helps, it helped me to keep something to remind me of my dog when she was put to sleep. for us it was a garden where we buried her with a rock that has her name on it. 

We'll always be here to cheer you up when you need it, my friend. I just wanted to say that I understand how you feel.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: I might be a bit sad lately   I might be a bit sad lately I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:46 am

*pats Weedo on the shoulder* You're strong mate. She'll always be with you.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: I might be a bit sad lately   I might be a bit sad lately I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:57 pm

*Huggles Weedo* right shame pal. I remember when my cat died. T'was for the best as her kidney was stuffed but a 6 year old Doesnt really understand that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I might be a bit sad lately   I might be a bit sad lately I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I might be a bit sad lately
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: