My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new enviornment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

A new enviornment Empty
PostSubject: A new enviornment   A new enviornment I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Void walked into ponyville with nothing but his saddlebag. Inside he had his spellbook and what was left of his food supply. He had walked from Manehatten to Ponyville. This place seemed so bright and happy. He hatted it already, but he couldn't go back now. I'll just stay here a couple months until this whole thing blows over. Void sighed wondering where to go first. He was as lost as he could get.
Back to top Go down
~ShadowRaindrop~

~ShadowRaindrop~

A new enviornment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new enviornment   A new enviornment I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:21 pm

((Hope i can join ya!))
Shadow Raindrop,Or Rainy as a nickname her friends called her,was flying in top speed,clearing clouds.She had a warm grey pelt with tan stripes,Black mane and tail with red streaks,large wings and her cutie mark was a navy blue raindrop with black wings on it.She rarely even knew where she was going.She just was doing everything in top speed out of boredom.She then flew quickly down to the ground and landed in front of Void almost crashing into him.She growled and took a step back.She then looked down,her red and black hair covering her right eye.
"Sorry i almost flew into you..."She said in a mumble,like she didn't really talk a lot.She looked mad at herself.She looked back up at Void with a kinda dark expression.She then folded back her large wings,some grey feathers falling down on the ground.She took her bangs out of her eye and her bright red eyes focused on Void.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire

Shadowfire

A new enviornment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new enviornment   A new enviornment I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:46 pm

((Heyo, mind if I join?))

Shadowfire, aka Shadow, had just left his home to go for peaceful stroll and enjoy the suns rays today while his sister was out and about with her friends. For today, he decided he'd walk around the edge of Ponyville, not too far from it and not too close too it.

Shadow arrived where he wanted to be and started his walk, only he didn't get too far before he noticed a commotion up ahead. It seems a Pegasus almost flew into the other pony who seemed like a Unicorn but Shadow could see clearly from his distance.

To make sure nothing too bad happened, he calmly trotted up to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new enviornment Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new enviornment   A new enviornment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new enviornment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Newbie starting area-
Jump to: