My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buying artwork from Prime.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Buying artwork from Prime. Empty
PostSubject: Buying artwork from Prime.   Buying artwork from Prime. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:02 am

Gemini glides lazily over the town square, yawning lightly and eyeing the clouds above, picking out which one would be best to sleep on later. Soon though, he lands lightly among the light crowd of ponies going about their business they have today and sits down on a bench, awaiting for the pony he had arranged to meet here the previous night to buy a painting from. His eyes once again gazing at the sky, he wondered if she'd be able to find him there.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buying artwork from Prime.   Buying artwork from Prime. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Mary bit her lip, carefully tucking the artwork in her saddle bag, and walking quickly out the door. She kept her eyes glued to the path, following it into town. Luckily, she didn't run into any ponies-yet.

As she approached the town square, she groaned at the bustling ponies. I'll never find him in this mess. she thought angrily.

The sunlight bounced off of her coat, creating dancing sparkles all around her. Some of the ponies stopped and stared for a few seconds, but then continued on their merry way.

Prime thought of last night, how wonderful the stars looked, and the beautiful landscape. She wished she could take a snapshot and freeze it in time forever. Last night had been one of the most gorgeous nights she'd ever seen.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Buying artwork from Prime.   Buying artwork from Prime. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Gemini looked down again, a sparkle in the distance catching his eye. After standing up and stretching out, he goes to investigate, hoping it's caused by the pony he came to see. Hovering over some ponies lazily, he approaches Prime quietly and lands beside her." Good day, Prime."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buying artwork from Prime.   Buying artwork from Prime. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Mary jumped when Gemini landed beside her.

"Oh!" she said, calming herself, "hey Gemini. Erm, I brought the painting." 

When she gets nervous, she states the obvious. It's a habit she's working on breaking. 

"Anywhoo, um, should we go somewhere," she winced, "quieter?"

((Hey! Question!))
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Buying artwork from Prime.   Buying artwork from Prime. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:04 pm

He nods, chuckling a bit." Sure, got anywhere in mind? And sorry for startling you. Didn't mean for that to happen."(Sorry it's short.)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buying artwork from Prime.   Buying artwork from Prime. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:22 pm

"Er, maybe the tavern? Or, uh, I dunno." Prime replied nervously, shuffling her hooves. For some reason, Gem was making her a bit uneasy, she didn't know why. 

She smiled a bit, or, tried to. She bit her lip, and looked down to the ground. 

(Iz fine :3)
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Buying artwork from Prime.   Buying artwork from Prime. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:06 am

Gemini looks quizically at Prime." You seem a bit nervous. Something bothering you? We could do this another time, if that's what it is...." He smiles reassuringly to her, his wings twitching a bit as a small breeze rolls by before settling down at his side completely.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buying artwork from Prime.   Buying artwork from Prime. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:07 pm

"Oh, no it's fine. Sorry, I dunno why..." she trailed of quietly, biting her lip again. She looked away, noting his reassuring smile. It made her feel a little better, but also made her wonder. Did he...? No....not Prime. She was too....different. "Er, to the tavern then?" she asked, walking away to avoid more awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Buying artwork from Prime.   Buying artwork from Prime. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Gemini nods to Prime."Sure, might as well. I rarely go there anymore, since an incident that happened with another two pegasi. Interesting story really, but I doubt you'll want to hear it. Anyway, lead on." (Open yet another thread? XD)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buying artwork from Prime.   Buying artwork from Prime. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:18 pm

(Argh! sorry. told ya already, but...Prime's gone.)

Prime gasped, "I'm so sorry! I have to go. Here." she shoved the painting into gem's hoof and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying artwork from Prime.   Buying artwork from Prime. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying artwork from Prime.
Page 1 of 1